Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 24 of 138
« First < 14222324 25263474124 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
Mr B 11:20 AM 11-12-2010
Ugly win for the Sharks last night. Like you said Mike w/out Boyles goal, we were dead. Not to mention it took a 5 on 3 Powerplay to get it!!!
Terrible passing. WAY to may turnovers. Jumbo couldnt keep the puck on his stick, actually none of them could. His backhand passes were weak. Pavelski has had many chances but cant find the net. How do we end up with 30-40% more shots on goal and either tie or loose???
They better figure things out.

Mike, ya gotta love Randy, Drew and Bakes huh
Ahbroody 11:26 AM 11-12-2010
Easy when you shoot the Puck from far out and bad angles its easy to get a lot of low percentage shots. A lot of their shots are not coming from between the dots.
Sled Dog 11:37 AM 11-12-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Certainly not worth 7 MIL a year. :-)

Hey, they got the first Cup I have seen in my lifetime, so I love all 20 of them from last year. :-)
I guess I can't argue with that logic!!! I agree, he is a nice player, but nice players make 2-3 million, not elite money
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:18 PM 11-13-2010
The Hawks have had plenty of chances tonight. It's now 3-3 and over half of the third period is over. I hope they can pull it together.
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:48 PM 11-13-2010
great SO:-)
Ahbroody 12:03 AM 11-14-2010
Sharks pull one out. They jumped all over the Flames early then .............
Well ateast Niemi got a win. :-) I was wondering if that was going to happen this year.

Arggggghhh I hate seeing a fight after a great clean hit. Mayers jumped him and beat his ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uv46tJ2fJ4
icehog3 12:40 AM 11-14-2010
Mayers is a punk. :-)
Ahbroody 01:20 AM 11-14-2010
I am not going to argue. What I find comedy is our homer is saying Jamal did it because the Sharks needed a spark. Your up 2-1 So yeah give them a man advantage and risk them getting the goal to tie it. Also risk getting tossed for the game screwing up the lines. Kill a penalty and make them tired. How about you wait till the next shift.

Watching the Pens Thrashers replay.
Partagaspete 05:12 AM 11-14-2010
Seems like old times; Isles at the bottom as I epected...

Santa,

All I want is:

A crease clearing D-man
An NHL caliber netminder
and Striet and Okposo off IR.
kugie 08:00 AM 11-14-2010
Looks Like the Bruins can't find the back of the Net.
In the se last two game against division Rivals The Sens and The Habs.
They show flashes of Great Hockey the other day against Pittsburg.
Is this what the rest of the Season will be like, I hope not.
Lets see more consistent Hockey.
Savard Back at practice he should be back in the Lineup, soon Krejci Shaking off his effects of a minor concusion, and ManCharles (Boychuck) Should be back soon solidify the D.
Let's hope this will bring up the offense.
Then after all these people come back Then they have Salary cap issues.
icehog3 04:12 PM 11-14-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FF-fpxHjt8

A couple NSFW pics, and at least one puck bunny with a cigar. :-)

"I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the head coach and chief punk on that Syracuse team. ..."
Sled Dog 08:27 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Seems like old times; Isles at the bottom as I epected...

Santa,

All I want is:

A crease clearing D-man
An NHL caliber netminder
and Striet and Okposo off IR.
Just think, you only have DiPietro for the next decade, after that, he's gone!
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:29 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FF-fpxHjt8

A couple NSFW pics, and at least one puck bunny with a cigar. :-)

"I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the head coach and chief punk on that Syracuse team. ..."

Puck bunny with a cigar:-):-)
Ahbroody 01:17 PM 11-15-2010
Anybody see the Avery sucker punch yesterday?
He is really scraping the bottom. On NHL network his teammate Erickson even said it was a sucker punch.
icehog3 03:22 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
He is really scraping the bottom. On NHL network his teammate Erickson even said it was a sucker punch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNeERJeDnRM

I had some tough guy come up from juniors many summers ago and pull that with me...unfortunately for him, I ducked the sucker punch and caught him flush with an uppercut.
Partagaspete 03:27 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Sled Dog:
Just think, you only have DiPietro for the next decade, after that, he's gone!
You an A$$. LOL! I never did understand why Mad Mike (die, milbury, die!) drafted him when we had Luongo. I figurede the kid must be amazing and until this season I have always tried to support him but he is not an NHL goalie.

How much I hate Avery I have no issue with this ecxept jumping on him and continue pumling. I hope Konopka cleans his clock and ringsd his bell next Isles/ragskirts series. Avery is like a Briere that can't score...a lil' b!t(h.
Eleven 06:30 PM 11-15-2010
Avery is a joke and so is the NHL for even allowing him to keep playing. Until that guy is gone from the league, he will just be a black eye on the NHL.
icehog3 07:07 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Avery is a joke and so is the NHL for even allowing him to keep playing. Until that guy is gone from the league, he will just be a black eye on the NHL.
It's a joke that none of the true heavyweights in the league has held this clown accountable. :-)
Ahbroody 09:23 PM 11-15-2010
I can think of a few guys worse then Avery. There's one on the Sens Ruutu and one on the preds Tootoo that come to mind.

At the Sharks game. I am no Homer I call me team out all the time, but that was one shiitty officiated period. Glad the sharks are up by 2-1. Non call on delay of game. Appeared one of the other refs and a line man came over to ref who said tip to inform him they saw no tip. Same ref didn't call obstruction where a Shark taken out then Kings get a rush the other way and a gift goal. Only good thing Sharks got pissed after that and scored 2 quick ones.

There are two teenage girls behind me. On has a very highpitched irritating voice. She's dumb as a brick and wont STFU. Argggggggh
Ahbroody 10:05 PM 11-15-2010

These guys have vision issues tonight. Really I know there job is tiff, but these guys ugggggh.
Page 24 of 138
« First < 14222324 25263474124 > Last »
Up