Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 24 of 207
« First < 14222324 25263474124 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
gettysburgfreak 04:54 PM 02-07-2009
Any particular reason you favor the humi jars vs holding singles in various cigar boxes?
[Reply]
shilala 05:50 PM 02-07-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Scott, I've always been curios what cigars those are in the jars on top. It reminds me of a candy shop :-)
They're CAO Flavours. A bunch of different kinds.
I always keep them filled up so there's something for non-cigar smokers to smoke when they're around. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:54 PM 02-07-2009
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Any particular reason you favor the humi jars vs holding singles in various cigar boxes?
They used to be on a couple shelves above my wine coolers.
I moved them into the displayador for the time being. I'll continue to use them for flavored cigars but I'll ultimately get rid of most of them.
I'm not at all a "various cigar box" fan. I generally put my cigars in drawers or jars just because I think they look much better that way.
I don't know why I don't like the Tetris look. Too busy maybe?
I do like my Fuente boxes though. :-)
[Reply]
Agent11br 06:22 PM 02-08-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
They're Frigidaire wine coolers that I built drawers into.
I used to have them sitting side by side, but I stacked them up this time around. :-)
:-)

amazing! I love those!
[Reply]
Mark C 06:46 PM 02-08-2009
They're CAO Flavours. A bunch of different kinds.
I always keep them filled up so there's something for non-cigar smokers to smoke when they're around. :-)
I've been thinking about getting some of the Flavours for my wife and any of the other women who may want to hang out on the deck and smoke with the guys, but don't like 'regular' cigars. Which flavours are the best, which to avoid?

/hijack :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 07:04 PM 02-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mark C:
I've been thinking about getting some of the Flavours for my wife and any of the other women who may want to hang out on the deck and smoke with the guys, but don't like 'regular' cigars. Which flavours are the best, which to avoid?

I found they like the vanilla... can't go wrong there... and the cocoa...
[Reply]
shvictor 09:51 PM 02-08-2009

My wifes favorites are the CAO Eileens Dreams, and the Tatiana Cappucino. The Eileens Dreams I believe are Irish Cream Flavored..
[Reply]
Darrell 10:05 PM 02-08-2009
Originally Posted by shvictor:
My wifes favorites are the CAO Eileens Dreams, and the Tatiana Cappucino. The Eileens Dreams I believe are Irish Cream Flavored..
Irish cream and chocolate truffles, I believe white chocolate.
[Reply]
shilala 11:47 PM 02-08-2009

The Karmasutrasplash is really good. Eileen's Dream (I just smoked one tonight) and the Cherry Bombs are really good, too.
You have to get the tubos though. The pc's and robustos are disgusting. About an inch in and they all taste like burning tires.
The tubos hold up through the whole smoke.
If you'd be good enough to pm me your address, I'll be happy to send her a couple of each kind so she can try them out. :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 11:42 AM 02-09-2009
The Karmasutrasplash is really good. Eileen's Dream (I just smoked one tonight) and the Cherry Bombs are really good, too.
You have to get the tubos though. The pc's and robustos are disgusting. About an inch in and they all taste like burning tires.
The tubos hold up through the whole smoke.
If you'd be good enough to pm me your address, I'll be happy to send her a couple of each kind so she can try them out. :-)
Scott as usual is spot on. My wife only cares for the tubos.
[Reply]
Mark C 01:42 PM 02-09-2009
Thanks for all the advice guys, and for the generous offer Scott!

Now I'd like to return you to your regularly scheduled programing, who's got a humidor to show off? :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 05:04 PM 02-09-2009
I DO I DO.. mine seasoned and stocked Aristo..

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...d=1#post225463
[Reply]
neoflex 08:12 PM 02-09-2009
Shilila, nice setup or should I say setups. Not sure which I envy more, the humis or that it looks like you have your own man cave with two TVs stacked and all your goodies accompanying them. I am assuming your running l.e.d in the cabinet for lighting. This is hopefully my next project for my end table humi and was hoping you could share how you did the lighting.
[Reply]
Stonewall 10:41 PM 02-10-2009
Ok I have just spent the last hour looking at all the humidors, I am throughly impressed I would put mine up but I feel in would just get lost in the shuffle, Na I will put it up when I get some new pic's of it. Great stuff guys.
[Reply]
troutbreath 10:07 AM 02-16-2009
That is an awesome setup Scott.
[Reply]
s15driftking 11:02 AM 02-16-2009
Less words, More Pics!!

Soon to be un-ghetto-fied with some nice drawers!
[Reply]
shilala 11:04 AM 02-16-2009
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Shilila, nice setup or should I say setups. Not sure which I envy more, the humis or that it looks like you have your own man cave with two TVs stacked and all your goodies accompanying them. I am assuming your running l.e.d in the cabinet for lighting. This is hopefully my next project for my end table humi and was hoping you could share how you did the lighting.
Everything I have is man-cave. It's cause I'm not married. :-)
I used cold cathode lighting powered by a computer power supply. I made a thread somewhere...
Here it is.
I finished the lights, added a couple individually controlled hydras, and put three fans in powered at 5 volts so they spin nice and easy.
I took pics but haven't updated the thread yet.
[Reply]
Snake Hips 03:53 PM 02-16-2009
Vino #1:

Vino #2:
Is in the mail :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 06:17 PM 02-16-2009
Nice setup and collection you got there Snake Hips! :-):-)
[Reply]
ucla695 08:03 PM 02-16-2009
You have some of my favorites in there. Enjoy filling up the second one. :-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 207
« First < 14222324 25263474124 > Last »
Up