Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 24 of 37
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
hammondc 04:00 PM 10-30-2010
Looks like my Gamecocks got it done again. Dirty, unorganized, but done. I sure hope they get their **** together before Arkanasas/Florida games coming up.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:18 PM 10-30-2010
It was ugly... but we beat that GA ass again. It never feels bad!!!
[Reply]
Pass 01:57 PM 10-31-2010
Brutal night it was for Vandy.

And WHY would any of you guys pick Ole Miss over... well... anyone, right now?
[Reply]
OLS 03:51 PM 10-31-2010
I admit it hurt MY picks.

TN looked game there for a it after the got Simms out of the game. That kid that
came in second was a baller.
[Reply]
Powers 04:52 PM 10-31-2010
I managed to survive the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party! It was a blast as always

Had pretty good seats in the South endzone, when Will Hill intercepted that ball he was running right at me. What a great game to watch!
[Reply]
Powers 05:28 PM 10-31-2010
Plus, FSU, Miami, Tennessee and Georgia all lost this week. Good week for UF fans :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:31 PM 10-31-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
Plus, FSU, Miami, Tennessee and Georgia all lost this week. Good week for UF fans :-)
Dang... it was a good week. I hadn't thought of it that way. Now if we can just beat Vandy on the road and SC at home...
[Reply]
BloodSpite 06:35 AM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
I admit it hurt MY picks.

TN looked game there for a it after the got Simms out of the game. That kid that
came in second was a baller.
Big fuss over whose better among my fellow TN fans.

I love QB Controversies in the SEC
[Reply]
rizzle 08:21 AM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
If it were anyone other than Georgia I'd agree with you on this one, Joey. But Georgia just has this thing about laying an egg against Florida. I have no idea what happpens in this game Saturday. No idea.
Would have never guessed it. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 01:45 PM 11-01-2010
I think the freshman would get my nod. I wouldn't be worried about pi$$ing off Phil Simms.
Simms is good, but has no real QB nards from what I can see over 3-4 games. He can take
a hit, though.
I really like what the kid did off the bench. GUTS. AND skills.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 06:58 AM 11-02-2010
I think Bray will be ok, although I'm concerned as to whether or not he can take a smack. Our O-line has been Swiss cheese and I think that has contributed heavily to Simms lack of success.
[Reply]
hammondc 07:28 PM 11-02-2010
Any predictions for Chickens vs Hogs this weekend? I am predicting 31-28 Chickens.
[Reply]
Powers 07:56 PM 11-02-2010
I think the Fighting Spurrier's will win. It's at home and I think Arkansas is gonna lay an egg
[Reply]
rizzle 08:59 PM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
I think the Fighting Spurrier's will win. It's at home and I think Arkansas is gonna lay an egg
I'm going with the hogs.
[Reply]
OLS 09:57 AM 11-03-2010
My money's on the butcher.
[Reply]
Powers 10:28 AM 11-03-2010
I'm looking ahead to two matchups that will decide how the cards fall:

1. The Iron Bowl
I think Bama and Auburn will get it done in these remaining games to meet up for all the marbles in the Iron Bowl (sorry OLS). Since the game is so late in the season and the winner goes to the SEC championship game, If Bama wins, Auburn fans will b*tch to no end that their bitterest rival, which lost to a worse team, goes to Atlanta while they get merely an at large bid in the BCS. This is the scenario I am hoping for. Mainly b/ca it will be another example of why we desperately need a playoff system

2. Meyer vs Spurrier Bowl
I also think that the Gators and Cocks matchup in two weeks will be for the right to represent the sadly pathetic East in Atlanta. Key for both games is which team can stop the run and establish it themselves on offense. The bone-head propensities of Garcia are offset by the idiotic play calling of Adazio, so it'll be a close one. Hopefully Florida can pull out a dramatic win like it did in 06 at home

:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 01:09 PM 11-03-2010
I doubt they will beat Auburn, but the Auburn-Georgia game has history and rivalry behind it. Could Georgia be Auburn's underestimated opponent??
[Reply]
OLS 05:29 PM 11-03-2010
I see it as a lot less cut and dried, derh, obviously, lol. My selfish aim is to beat the Tide this weekend.
This should re-affirm LSU's rightful place of dominance :-) in the world, and thereby take the fun out
of the Iron Bowl. Run the table, advance to the BCS title game and win anothern. hehe. Talk about two
teams that control their destiny meeting up. Well, maybe not, but a man can dream in an asylum.
Attached: HS_LSU_BAMA_BACK_SML.jpg (51.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Powers 06:33 PM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
a man can dream in an asylum.
:-)

this is true
[Reply]
longknocker 06:37 PM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
I doubt they will beat Auburn, but the Auburn-Georgia game has history and rivalry behind it. Could Georgia be Auburn's underestimated opponent??
My Auburn Buddy At Work Is Really Worried About Georgia.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 37
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »
Up