Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 233 of 350
« First < 133183223231232233 234235243283333 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
icehog3 08:21 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
3rd day of 37 push ups this morning. Tomorrow .... going for 40.

Thinking about pulling the Schwinn Airdyne out of the corner of the basement and doing some cardio.
If Gerry doesn't show up soon we're making this thread "Pushing Floor with Da Klugs", Dave. :-)
Mugen910 08:36 AM 09-22-2010
OMG someone PM Gerry not to show for a while..that title would rock!
GreekGodX 11:57 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
If Gerry doesn't show up soon we're making this thread "Pushing Floor with Da Klugs", Dave. :-)
:-) :-)

Dominated back today Deadlifts, Bent Over row, Weighted Pull-ups and Low Pulley Rows
icehog3 02:30 PM 09-22-2010
Chest today, shoulders are so raw that 225 was agonizing on the flat bench. Looking forward to getting back on the SUS in mid-October, that usually makes my joints feel a lot better.
BigFrank 02:33 PM 09-22-2010
skip the SUS, and just get some deca...
icehog3 02:51 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
skip the SUS, and just get some deca...
Can't even if I wanted to, I am subject to drug testing for cause.
BigFrank 05:36 PM 09-22-2010
Might be able to get it legally Tom. Doctors hand that **** out to people now like candy.
icehog3 06:11 PM 09-22-2010
Might be able to get it legally Tom. Doctors hand that **** out to people now like candy.
But then I gotta explain to my bosses why I need Deca, Frank!

"Male Menopause", maybe? :-)
BigFrank 07:08 PM 09-22-2010
But then I gotta explain to my bosses why I need Deca, Frank!

"Male Menopause", maybe? :-)
Sadly you'd be surprised...Granted the amount you would get to return your levels to normal wouldnt be anywhere near what someone would take...let's say recreational.
Mugen910 09:24 PM 09-22-2010
another full body day...decided to put on decent weight and just max out each area...I gots a headache from the adrenaline fading away now :-)
bonjing 09:25 PM 09-22-2010
still running and working out, my jog time is down to an hour and some change:-). dropped about 15lbs, pretty sure it was all water, and a couple of pant sizes.
Mugen910 09:34 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by bonjing:
still running and working out, my jog time is down to an hour and some change:-). dropped about 15lbs, pretty sure it was all water, and a couple of pant sizes.
doesn't matter Greg..you dropped 15lbs :-)

Hope to test my knee soon with very short jogging distance.
icehog3 10:40 PM 09-22-2010
Sadly you'd be surprised...
Not really, at my age I know test is wayyyyy down.

The service I have researched say they will restore you to the proper test level for a 21 year old male....they don't say "A 21 year old male taking some Deca and Anadrol 50s". :-)
PeteSB75 05:31 AM 09-23-2010
Rocked shoulders and back this morning. Good stuff. Now I gotta make myself something to eat... omelette maybe? Wonder if I have enough eggs...
DBall 07:26 AM 09-23-2010
Ever since my buddy showed me what to do in the free weights room, I've been there for the most part. Still need to learn tons more, but my goal at the moment is simply to bench my body weight (around 140). I can do 115 a couple times but am afraid to try more than that with no one spotting me.... the treasure and the curse is that I go anywhere between 9am-noon because I work nights... that place is DEAD when I'm there. I'll often have the entire free weights room to myself entirely.

Just typing about it makes me wanna go try it now.

The other thing is that I really need to pick up some of that shake stuff... may wanna try creatine, also.
Mugen910 07:39 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Ever since my buddy showed me what to do in the free weights room, I've been there for the most part. Still need to learn tons more, but my goal at the moment is simply to bench my body weight (around 140). I can do 115 a couple times but am afraid to try more than that with no one spotting me.... the treasure and the curse is that I go anywhere between 9am-noon because I work nights... that place is DEAD when I'm there. I'll often have the entire free weights room to myself entirely.

The other thing is that I really need to pick up some of that shake stuff... may wanna try creatine, also.
140lbs? Gawd I feel fat..thanks Dan!.

ass and legs sore from squats.
kaisersozei 07:46 AM 09-23-2010
And if you're taking any kind of statin (e.g., Zocor,) it gets even lower. I can tell you all about it. Fortunately, a prescription gel is covered by my insurance :-) I don't know about those other things you guys are talking about :-)

About an hour of vigorous aerobic work yesterday, back & biceps today.
DBall 09:19 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
140lbs? Gawd I feel fat..thanks Dan!.

ass and legs sore from squats.
Hahahaha... and I feel tiny. You jokers bench more than my body weight as warm-ups. :-)

Haven't done squats yet... when my buddy shows me how, I'll start. I don't wanna try anything until I actually learn how to do stuff correctly. Much rather progress slowly than **** myself up as a result of my own ignorance. Can't wait to be taught legs stuff, though.
BigFrank 02:39 PM 09-23-2010

The service I have researched say they will restore you to the proper test level for a 21 year old male....they don't say "A 21 year old male taking some Deca and Anadrol 50s". :-)
LOL! I don't know one of the guys we train with has a legal prescription for test-cypinate. Granted he may "have" and "take" more than the recommended dose....
BigFrank 02:40 PM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:

Set a flat bench up in the power cage and set the safety bars to catch the weight if you cant get it up...
Page 233 of 350
« First < 133183223231232233 234235243283333 > Last »
Up