Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 230 of 351
« First < 130180220228229230 231232240280330 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase!
3SmokesaRound 09:37 AM 06-17-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Hope this is not in the wrong section but found these yesterday.....
anybody interested in a 5er PM Me! hehe... (j/k mods!):-)
That's a damn nice find right there!
issues 09:58 AM 06-17-2010
Sweet pickup Ex! :-)

Keith, I haven't even seen many of those Casa Fuentes much less ever tried one; they look tasty! :-)
Starz26 09:29 AM 06-18-2010
Attended the event with the Fuente's at Holts the other day. Went a little overboard picking a few things up....Seriously though, as you can see many I picked up for other brothers who could not attend...

Lets get on with the pics...

Box Purchases:

RARE Unreleased Singles:

Emjaysmash 09:32 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by Starz26:
Attended the event with the Fuente's at Holts the other day. Went a little overboard picking a few things up....Seriously though, as you can see many I picked up for other brothers who could not attend...

Box Purchases:

RARE Unreleased Singles:

:-):-):-)

Holy Mackerel!! That's Opus Paradise!!!
Brutus2600 09:33 AM 06-18-2010

Box Purchases:

RARE Unreleased Singles:

Wooooow. Wow. That's literally jaw dropping :-) Great pickup...
issues 09:33 AM 06-18-2010

Box Purchases:

RARE Unreleased Singles:

:-)
jmsremax 09:37 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:

Holy Mackerel!! That's Opus Paradise!!!

That is insane....
neoflex 09:42 AM 06-18-2010
Will you adopt me?:-)
Mindflux 09:42 AM 06-18-2010
Dang. That's amazing :-)
tomc3084 10:46 AM 06-18-2010
Holy crap Eric, very impressive bro :-)
sikk50 11:00 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Will you adopt me?:-)
dannysguitar 12:14 PM 06-18-2010

Box Purchases:

RARE Unreleased Singles:

This is what they call the "Trump Card". There really is no reason for anyone to post anything on this thread ever again. Mod's, close it up. :-)
Emjaysmash 12:18 PM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
This is what they call the "Trump Card". There really is no reason for anyone to post anything on this thread ever again. Mod's, close it up. :-)

So true!
issues 12:24 PM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
I would agree and I thought my pickup was impressive. :-):-):-)
Starz26 12:34 PM 06-18-2010
It was a beautiful sight....

It was only made possible by helping out some other brothers as there is no way I could have afforded to keep all that....I kept two boxes and the rares....The rest are all packaged up and ready to go to their new homes. But for a moment I was in Opus heaven!!!

A few things I found out while there was:

*****cats and Magnum O's are going to be a regular release and are now included in the Fuente catalog. I was told the Double Robustos are going to be regular as well but they are not pictured in the catalog and one would think they would be as they came out before the cats and O's. Also, Opus Sharks are going to be a regular production and we were able to pre-order a box while at the event.

If you ever have the change to go to Holts on walnut street, do so. It is nothing at all like what they sell in the catalog and they always have Opus and hemingway in stock at MSRP...

I also had the private attention of Carlos and Carlito when they were signing all those boxes. Carlito said his hands were shaking....lol. He even invited me to tour the factory and gave me his email addy (not sure how common that is).

Overall a great, once in a lifetime event.....
tomc3084 12:35 PM 06-18-2010
Eric, for the rarer stuff you got singles of and such, were they charging casa prices?
Starz26 01:03 PM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by tomc3084:
Eric, for the rarer stuff you got singles of and such, were they charging casa prices?
Nope. Example, BBMF was $50.00 each. Box of Casa Fuente CG was like $230 and change...Prices were good compared to Casa
maninblack 01:17 PM 06-18-2010
Well I can't compete with that haul but here's my Father's Day present from my wife. A new Xikar punch, some Sailor Jerry's and a box of Reposado 96 Habano's.

I love my wife and two boys!!
Brutus2600 01:19 PM 06-18-2010
Looks like a great father's day gift to me! A gifted smoke tastes better than one you bought yourself in my opinion :-)
dannysguitar 01:22 PM 06-18-2010
It was a beautiful sight....

It was only made possible by helping out some other brothers as there is no way I could have afforded to keep all that....I kept two boxes and the rares....The rest are all packaged up and ready to go to their new homes. But for a moment I was in Opus heaven!!!

A few things I found out while there was:

*****cats and Magnum O's are going to be a regular release and are now included in the Fuente catalog. I was told the Double Robustos are going to be regular as well but they are not pictured in the catalog and one would think they would be as they came out before the cats and O's. Also, Opus Sharks are going to be a regular production and we were able to pre-order a box while at the event.

If you ever have the change to go to Holts on walnut street, do so. It is nothing at all like what they sell in the catalog and they always have Opus and hemingway in stock at MSRP...

I also had the private attention of Carlos and Carlito when they were signing all those boxes. Carlito said his hands were shaking....lol. He even invited me to tour the factory and gave me his email addy (not sure how common that is).

Overall a great, once in a lifetime event.....
Awesome bro. My goal in cigar life is to one day acquire a box of Opus. You are my hero.
Page 230 of 351
« First < 130180220228229230 231232240280330 > Last »
Up