Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 23 of 45
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>stirring the pot local B&M vs big internet
Legend 04:55 PM 03-07-2009
I'm an over easy fella myself. Like the yolk very runny and mix it up with my hashbrowns.

Love it with rye toast and sausage. Throw some peppers. Onions and garlic on the hashbrowns and we are doing awesome.

Ok. Sorry. Don't post hungry.
Starscream 06:04 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by Legend:
I'm an over easy fella myself. Like the yolk very runny and mix it up with my hashbrowns.
Try eggs over easy mixed w/ grits and sausage. A lot better than mixing it up w/ hashbrowns.:-)
shvictor 08:01 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Try eggs over easy mixed w/ grits and sausage. A lot better than mixing it up w/ hashbrowns.:-)
I haven't had grits since i was a kid living in North Carolina..I don't even remember what they taste like
pnoon 08:01 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by shvictor:
I haven't had grits since i was a kid living in North Carolina..I don't even remember what they taste like
Lucky for you.
:-)
SeanGAR 08:04 PM 03-07-2009
MRN???
I was being facetious with my statement.

MRN wraps cuban cigar boxes in zip lock bags to slow the aging process and supposedly IMPROVE the quality of the cigar during storage. So Mr. Ortega's explanation that a box wrapped in cello is not good for the cigars does not jive with what at least one respected Cuban cigar collector is doing.

But it does bring up another possible difference .. that the cigars in the B&M age faster because boxes are opened .. which isn't exactly age per se, but might affect the taste. So equal age 1 YO cigars, one that spent its life in a cello covered box, and the other that was in a B&M humidor might taste different for that reason.
replicant_argent 08:07 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
That's at least the second time this thread has made me think of Buttered Kitty Litter. (and that was before the breakfast talk)
shvictor 08:32 PM 03-07-2009
What was this thread about? :-):-)
taltos 09:33 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by shvictor:
What was this thread about? :-):-)
Absurd conspiracy theories.
shvictor 10:34 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Absurd conspiracy theories.
Thats right I forgot. Its your favorite thread Paul
Legend 05:31 PM 03-08-2009
Love me some grits. Unfortunately no one here in so Cal has a clue on how to make them. Including me.

Seangar aside from being a smart ass brought up what my point was. There was an entirely different possibility than we even thought of. Which is why we shouldn't mock and dismiss but have an intelligent discussion on the topic which is what I was looking for.
G G 05:35 PM 03-08-2009
Most people buy their grits at the grocery store. As far as cooking them I am no chef but grits are pretty easy to make. I guess you have to figure out what consistency you like em at is the hardest thing IMO.:-)
Bruzee 08:16 PM 03-08-2009
I do love (ok, maybe just strongly like) you guys, but this horse is DEAD! :-)
dunng 08:20 PM 03-08-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
I do love (ok, maybe just strongly like) you guys, but this horse is DEAD! :-)
Looking for this? :-)

WildBlueSooner 08:31 PM 03-08-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
Looking for this? :-)

Looks more like a llama to me:-)
dunng 08:33 PM 03-08-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Looks more like a llama to me:-)
Better?

Whee 08:42 PM 03-08-2009
here's a 2fer...

Image Image
Legend 10:54 PM 03-08-2009
Dead horse? Ha. This is an important topic. I mean its important to smoke the best right? Well its important to smoke cigars. Well we like cigars. Well ok its silly. But fun.
Hardcz 07:18 AM 03-09-2009
Dead horse? Ha. This is an important topic. I mean its important to smoke the best right? Well its important to smoke cigars. Well we like cigars. Well ok its silly. But fun.
The best aren't legal in the US... so it don't really matter.

I mean seriously, cigars with weed in them rule! :-)
chippewastud79 08:04 AM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:

I heard there is a conspiracy that Cuba sends their seconds to companies who sell to America and saves their good stock for Europe. :-)
Legend 08:06 AM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:

(long blank stare with eyes really big)

Uh Ok. Go with the nice men in the white coats. They're you're friends.
Page 23 of 45
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Up