Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 23 of 35
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
chippewastud79 04:48 PM 12-19-2010
Bengals might find a way to completely screw up this season. Win three games at the end, save Marvin Lewis' job and get a much worse draft pick. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:57 PM 12-19-2010
Who-Dey! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:24 PM 12-19-2010
Number one draft pick to Carolina is looking better all the time!:-)

:-):-)

Votto for MVP and Luck to Carolina! Thank God for Cincy!
[Reply]
Starscream 08:24 PM 12-19-2010
On a side note, I see Dan is too embarrassed to change his avatar from the Reds to the Bungles this year.:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:58 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
On a side note, I see Dan is too embarrassed to change his avatar from the Reds to the Bungles this year.:-)
Very true! :-) :-)
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 05:31 AM 12-20-2010
I saw it all yesterday! I went to the game yesterday...not that I want to contribute to Mike Brown's pocket by any means. My uncle bought us tickets before the season started because my cousin that lives in Orlando came up for Christmas and wanted to goto the game. Anyhoot, it was an entertaining day to say the least. It was COLD! We tailgated w/ a buddy of mine who's friend owns a hurst (not everyday you tailgate at a hurst, almost ironic as the Bengals are playing their way into the grave) Drank some beers, smoked some cigars. In the 4th quarter, I almost saw THE accident that tends to occur a few times a year in pro sports. We were in row 5 in the upper deck, some young mid-twenties drunk sitting 3 seats over, passes out while standing and proceeds to flip over 4 rows and land on his face with his legs dangling over the rail to the lower deck. (what was strange was that I just happen to look over at the right time and witness the entire thing. (the seats were all empty in front of him....go figure) he literally laid there for 20 seconds or so before he came to, still holding his beer, as his buddies rush to assist him, he sits upright and takes a swig of his beer, and in confusion, says, "what happened?" REALLY???
Another rare treat was.......THE BENGALS WON! Get outta town!?! As we proceed to walk to the car I was AMAZED at the amount of Bengal fans that were harassing the Browns fans................REALLY? The Bengals went on a 10 game losing streak (83 days, 23 hours and 53 minutes to get their third win of the season) And you stupid fans are going to harass fans of a better team after a season like this???? WOW!

just my experience, it was a fun one!
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:39 AM 12-20-2010
Yes it was a interesting football day.
I think you meant to say Hearse and not Hurst Steve :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:21 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by WhoDeySchenk:
I saw it all yesterday! I went to the game yesterday...not that I want to contribute to Mike Brown's pocket by any means. My uncle bought us tickets before the season started because my cousin that lives in Orlando came up for Christmas and wanted to goto the game. Anyhoot, it was an entertaining day to say the least. It was COLD! We tailgated w/ a buddy of mine who's friend owns a hurst (not everyday you tailgate at a hurst, almost ironic as the Bengals are playing their way into the grave) Drank some beers, smoked some cigars. In the 4th quarter, I almost saw THE accident that tends to occur a few times a year in pro sports. We were in row 5 in the upper deck, some young mid-twenties drunk sitting 3 seats over, passes out while standing and proceeds to flip over 4 rows and land on his face with his legs dangling over the rail to the lower deck. (what was strange was that I just happen to look over at the right time and witness the entire thing. (the seats were all empty in front of him....go figure) he literally laid there for 20 seconds or so before he came to, still holding his beer, as his buddies rush to assist him, he sits upright and takes a swig of his beer, and in confusion, says, "what happened?" REALLY???
Another rare treat was.......THE BENGALS WON! Get outta town!?! As we proceed to walk to the car I was AMAZED at the amount of Bengal fans that were harassing the Browns fans................REALLY? The Bengals went on a 10 game losing streak (83 days, 23 hours and 53 minutes to get their third win of the season) And you stupid fans are going to harass fans of a better team after a season like this???? WOW!

just my experience, it was a fun one!
I am glad you had fun Steve! At least you got to see a winner! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:24 AM 12-20-2010
One of the reasons I rarely ever go to the game anymore (I stopped getting season tickets a couple years ago) is the stupid drunks that attend the game. I never have understood why some people get so trashed on $8 beers that they won't even remember the experience.

The one year I had season tickets some jackass trash threw up behind me and the puke rolled down into our row. He kept puking. Finally I turned around to his buddy and said "Get him out of here before I knock him the f--k out" Everyone else basically said the same thing. Finally they got the hint and left.

Last year I went to a Bengals game with Christos (GreekGodX) and these trash people showed up and every other word was f--k and there were children in the row. I asked them to shut up and they said "f--k you, we are wasted!"

:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 07:41 AM 12-20-2010
Sadly, all these teams care about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:48 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Sadly, all these teams care about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
I agree 100%. I can only tolerate drunks in small doses.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:33 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Sadly, all Mike Brown cares about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
I think that cutting off alcohol in the 7th inning is a league wide rule. The same with beer sales in the NFL being stopped after the 5 minutes into the 4th quarter (might be the beginning of the quarter). Typically they will only serve two drinks per ID. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:34 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
(I stopped getting season tickets a couple years ago)
The one year I had season tickets
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:41 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Darn grammar. I meant to say "One of the years"

I had them for 3 years in a row.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:00 AM 12-27-2010
Nice win by the Bengals yesterday :-)

Anytime Phillip Rivers gets beat is a great day! I cannot stand that little punk.
[Reply]
fhrblig 07:49 AM 12-27-2010
I cannot stand that little punk.
THANK you. I don't understand why people like him so much. He comes off as an enormous douchebag. I think I hate him more than I hate the Raiders, and I never thought that would be possible.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:10 AM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by fhrblig:
THANK you. I don't understand why people like him so much. He comes off as an enormous douchebag. I think I hate him more than I hate the Raiders, and I never thought that would be possible.
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when I always see him on TV running up and down the bench taunting the opposing fans. What a pompous d-bag. That, and the fact that he whines like a 10 year old when one of his teammates doesn't do something exactly like he should.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:39 AM 12-27-2010
The Bengals might find a way to screw up this season more than they thought. Winning games to lose spots in the draft and perhaps saving Marvin's job. What a way to rub some salt on a terrible year. :-)

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when I always see him on TV running up and down the bench taunting the opposing fans. What a pompous d-bag. That, and the fact that he whines like a 10 year old when one of his teammates doesn't do something exactly like he should.
But you like Johnson and Owens? :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:49 AM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The Bengals might find a way to screw up this season more than they thought. Winning games to lose spots in the draft and perhaps saving Marvin's job. What a way to rub some salt on a terrible year. :-)

But you like Johnson and Owens? :-)
Johnson and Owens do it in a fun way. Hard to explain.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:52 AM 12-27-2010
Johnson and Owens do it in a fun way. Hard to explain.
Are you serious? Just admit if Rivers was a Bengal you would love his antics. YYou probably hated Owens before he got here. :-)
[Reply]
Page 23 of 35
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Up