Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 23 of 55
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
cort 02:41 PM 12-13-2009
[Reply]
shvictor 06:31 PM 12-13-2009
Same ol December Cowboys. Cant score from the 3 with 4 downs. Thats what it comes down to. We cant make the plays. At least we will have a new coach next year, one that hopefully holds them accountable
[Reply]
acruce 06:44 PM 12-13-2009
O well , there's always next week...:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 08:30 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by acruce:
O well , there's always next week...:-)
And we will lose unfortunately :-):-)
[Reply]
Montano 03:46 PM 12-14-2009
I hear Wade is getting a contract extension :-)

Seriously though, my uncle, who lives in Texas and bleeds Cowboy blue, says Wade is not the one on the field. He has no issues with decisions Wade has made, and says it's the 'team' who's to blame. No T.O. there to point the finger at this year.......
[Reply]
shvictor 04:21 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Montano:
I hear Wade is getting a contract extension :-)

Seriously though, my uncle, who lives in Texas and bleeds Cowboy blue, says Wade is not the one on the field. He has no issues with decisions Wade has made, and says it's the 'team' who's to blame. No T.O. there to point the finger at this year.......
The problem I have with Wade is there seems to be no acountabilty. I look at Singletary and the way he calls it how he sees it and can only dream of a coach like that. The real problem i believe though is garrett. I'm tired of reading about how the other team was calling out our plays as we came to the line. The predictability of our offense is on par with a High School team. I read where the Chargers on that goal line stand knew exactly what plays we were running and how surprised they were we ran the same play 4 times in a row. A play action on 3rd down would have been an easy TD.
[Reply]
Montano 05:54 PM 12-14-2009
Isn't Garrett the next coming ? Remember, it's Jerry's World !
[Reply]
acruce 06:17 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Montano:
Isn't Garrett the next coming ? Remember, it's Jerry's World !
If they don't make the playoffs, which I think they will if they can get to 10 & 6 I think you will see the coaching staff turn over including Garret and new people brought in.As much as Jerry likes to be in the middle of everything he also wants to win.
[Reply]
shvictor 10:17 PM 12-14-2009
I think Shanahan will be brought in to be Head coach, and Garrett will still be OC. You can guarantee Shanahan will have alot to say about which plays will be run..He may be a good mentor to Garrett. If Jerry is stuck on Garrett becoming HC someday, this wouldn't be a bad move
[Reply]
Montano 05:44 AM 12-15-2009
Will Jerry give Shanahan the control he wants ? Almost like Al Davis in Oakland, a control freak. No other owners are constantly on the field, and always doing TV interviews like Jones.
[Reply]
acruce 11:49 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by shvictor:
I think Shanahan will be brought in to be Head coach, and Garrett will still be OC. You can guarantee Shanahan will have allot to say about which plays will be run..He may be a good mentor to Garrett. If Jerry is stuck on Garrett becoming HC someday, this wouldn't be a bad move
If Shanahan is brought in to be the head coach he will most likely run the offense . I think he was the offensive coordinator as well as head coach in Denver. If he is brought in I believe Garret we be gone. I don't think he will come here to coach unless he is given control of operations of the team.
[Reply]
acruce 06:45 PM 12-17-2009
Call me crazy , but I have a good feeling about this weekends game against the Saints!! Let the Cowboys Ride!!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:47 PM 12-17-2009
There's been the rumor in N. Carolina that Cowher is gonna be our coach next year. But a "sourceless" rumor has been going around this week around my neck of the woods that he may be headed your way instead.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:48 PM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by acruce:
Call me crazy , but I have a good feeling about this weekends game against the Saints!! Let the Cowboys Ride!!:-)
You're crazy.
[Reply]
shvictor 07:42 PM 12-19-2009
Big game
[Reply]
TonySmith 08:07 PM 12-19-2009
You cowboy fans should be feeling good about now
[Reply]
shvictor 08:29 PM 12-19-2009
Originally Posted by TonySmith:
You cowboy fans should be feeling good about now
We will see. Its like the Cowboys and Saints switched jerseys before the game..:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:04 PM 12-19-2009
It's not over yet. Wow. Things are heating up in the 4th.
[Reply]
TonySmith 09:07 PM 12-19-2009
7 point difference now, saints have time
[Reply]
Starscream 09:14 PM 12-19-2009
Cowboys in Field goal range.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 55
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Up