ucla695 06:41 AM 02-13-2012
Great way to end an episode!
kugie 07:18 AM 02-13-2012
:-)
Rick "Quick Draw" Grimes

Lori is an Idiot
irratebass 07:50 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
A friend of mine has all of the comics on his sonline storage site for his blog.
You need a CBR reader
to view them, which you can easily download from Tucows or CNET.....

http://www.4shared.com/dir/34823812/...king_Dead.html
:-)

Last night's episode was pretty good, but I have a question:

SPOILER

Why did Lori leave to go get Rick and (um the asian, name escapes me now) and the doc...isn't that what Rick and the asian were doing anyway? Just made no sense to me

END SPOILER

Next week's episode does look interestng though.
OLS 07:58 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
Without giving away anything for you left coasters I'll just say I found Lori very annoying during that episode.
Sure that's not a spoiler. That beyotch is annoying 24/7.
newcigarz 08:12 AM 02-13-2012
Great start.
macsauce13 08:16 AM 02-13-2012
To irratebass:

SPOILER

I wondered the same thing, but I assume it was just that she felt the moments passing were dire. That they needed to HURRY. Other than that, it was just dumb, but Lori sucks so maybe she died......

END SPOILER
icehog3 08:17 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
(um the asian, name escapes me now)

Glen.
Powers 08:26 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
wow....great episode......cliff hanger.....Rick wins the quick draw contest.....looking good so far
I didn't trust 'em 'cause of that Yankee accent :-) :-)

PS - why is the group acting like they don't know what the symptoms of turning into a zombie is with that young blonde chick, Beth?? the guy at the CDC explained it and they saw it w/the skinny guy that got bit and chose to stay on the road. Guess we'll lose another semi-hot chick cause she's a zombie sure as the Pope wears a funny hat
irratebass 08:37 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
To irratebass:

SPOILER

I wondered the same thing, but I assume it was just that she felt the moments passing were dire. That they needed to HURRY. Other than that, it was just dumb, but Lori sucks so maybe she died......

END SPOILER
I thought that too (REGARDING THE SPOILER, SO DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Glen.
Thanks Tom, I was thinking Keith, and I knew that was wrong.

Regarding the 2 guys at bar, the skinny guy s was "Rene" from the 1st season of Ture Blood, anyone else catch that? I miss his accent.
Carmack 10:44 AM 02-13-2012
I was kind of disappointed that the True Blood/Terriers guy wasn't going to be around more but that scene turned out well hah
icehog3 11:07 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Regarding the 2 guys at bar, the skinny guy s was "Rene" from the 1st season of Ture Blood, anyone else catch that? I miss his accent.
Yup, knew it as soon as I saw him.
OLS 11:40 AM 02-13-2012

These covers are so cool....
OLS 01:06 PM 02-14-2012
WoW, watched the new episode last night. Haha, that was great. I think it's fair to say that the line of the night
was OLIVE OYL, lololol. I know it's TV editing, but how FAST is freaking Rick on the draw, haha. And Lori, maybe
she is dead, but then again, I have been reading the "Survivor's Guide" for Walking Dead, and "that's not the way she dies."
But if the comics had any bearing, Shane would be DEAD now and never MET the people at the Greene's Farm. Carl shot
his a55 in the neck for threatening his daddy....Round about the day they saw the deer. I have provided a link to
the comics and the Survivor's Guide to many here in PMs. If you would like it, just PM me.
irratebass 01:13 PM 02-14-2012
WoW, watched the new episode last night. Haha, that was great. I think it's fair to say that the line of the night
was OLIVE OYL, lololol. I know it's TV editing, but how FAST is freaking Rick on the draw, haha. And Lori, maybe
she is dead, but then again, I have been reading the "Survivor's Guide" for Walking Dead, and "that's not the way she dies."
But if the comics had any bearing, Shane would be DEAD now and never MET the people at the Greene's Farm. Carl shot
his a55 in the neck for threatening his daddy....Round about the day they saw the deer. I have provided a link to
the comics and the Survivor's Guide to many here in PMs. If you would like it, just PM me.
Dude spoiler alerts......:-)
OLS 03:47 PM 02-14-2012
Yes and no...The comic book and the series have not shared enough details to spoil anything that I can think of.
Secondly I am ALWAYS the last person to see something, so there is no one left to spoil anything for. :-)o
C.) I did not say how Lori is supposed to die.
D.) Rick being a fast drawer is not a spoiler.
E.) Shane being shot in the neck in the comics in what would be 5 episodes ago or so is not a spoiler for the show
where he is currently alive and well, lol.

But I did think of writing my thoughts in beige and will now do that from here on out. All that said, this thread may
be in use years into the future where the whole thing will be one big spoiler, so like some have said before, these
threads are not like threads on Walking Dead forums....read all of it at your own risk. I just now watched the entire
Spartacus B&S show in a week, LONG after it aired. I just didn't read into the thread too far while I was watching it
but did dabble in it some. But I guess a couple days after the show IS TOO EARLY for me to say much.
OLS 05:30 PM 02-14-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
I didn't trust 'em 'cause of that Yankee accent :-) :-)

PS - why is the group acting like they don't know what the symptoms of turning into a zombie are...
Yeah, that kind of makes me scratch, too. Maybe they feel bad about putting a bullet into her
skull while they are in her own family's house.

Digs 06:21 PM 02-14-2012
Great episode! The only thing that has bugged me from the beginning is they let lay tons of military weapons and keep using the commercial crap! Oh the zombies I would tear up with M4's laying all over :-)
OLS 09:14 AM 02-15-2012
Not sure what you mean. Have you seen weapons go unused? Where and by whom?
kickerb 09:18 AM 02-15-2012
This whole spoiler thing is getting silly. If the episode has aired, then I think we should talk about anything we want. If people don't want something spoiled they should not go read a TV show thread the day after an episode airs.

And let's also stop talking about the comic, this thread is for the TV show.

The last episode was okay to me. The Lori stuff was dumb. The arm falling off the truck was dumb. Really, the only scene I liked was at the bar, that was awesome. I think Hershel will start to become more in the mix.
bonjing 09:23 AM 02-15-2012
Not sure what you mean. Have you seen weapons go unused? Where and by whom?
The fist episode where Rick wakes up from the hospital. He leaves the hospital and walks by a military camp that had weapons laying all over the place.
Page 23 of 43
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Up