Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 23 of 37
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
rizzle 09:09 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
One thing I have enjoyed, I mean almost as much as LSU being 7 and 0 on pure, balls-out LUCK,
was watching the two games I have seen so far with Masoli trying his Pac 10 $hi+ in the SEC. When
he played FL, they wouldn't let him out of the BACKFIELD, and against, who was it, Arkansas?, he
barely sniffed a yard or so per. This, to me, is why people have nearly no basis for bashing the SEC
when people say a 1-loss SEC team trumps this or that. Masoli was running that fakey-jukey $hit all
OVER people in the PAC10, and now he looks like a high-schooler playing the Steelers. IT COULD be
bad schemes and plays by the coaches, or maybe he just found out firsthand what speed on D is all about.
Yep. Against Bama he was 18 out of 40 passing for 110 yards, and had 40 yards rushing on 10 carries. Pedestrian at best.
[Reply]
Powers 11:40 AM 10-25-2010
SEC representatives in the first BCS standings:

#1 - Auburn
#7 - Alabama
#12 - LSU
#19 - Arkansas
#20 - South Carolina
#21 - Mississippi State
[Reply]
OLS 02:26 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
SEC representatives in the first BCS standings:

#1 - Auburn
#7 - Alabama
#12 - LSU
#19 - Arkansas
#20 - South Carolina
#21 - Mississippi State
Man, thank goodness LSU still has the Tide to play. To lose by only 7 after getting RUN OVER
by the War Eagles leads me to believe we'd do OK against the Tide. I am no longer predicting
wins, but I am champin at the bit for the Tide.
[Reply]
rizzle 02:32 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
Man, thank goodness LSU still has the Tide to play. To lose by only 7 after getting RUN OVER
by the War Eagles leads me to believe we'd do OK against the Tide. I am no longer predicting
wins, but I am champin at the bit for the Tide.
We're coming for ya. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 08:28 AM 10-27-2010
Its that time of year, the week of Florida v Georgia!

:-)

Might be a pillow fight this year but i'll be making the trip to Jax for the festivities!

This is me on the left w/Noah (TheManWithNoName) enjoying a stogie while tailgating for last year's game

[Reply]
rizzle 11:22 AM 10-27-2010
This is me on the left w/Noah (TheManWithNoName) enjoying a stogie and The Champagne of Beers while tailgating for last year's game

Fixed it for ya. :-)
[Reply]
ir13 12:06 PM 10-27-2010
I'll bet a 5er of nice CC's UGA takes it :-)
[Reply]
BloodSpite 12:18 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:
I'll bet a 5er of nice CC's UGA takes it :-)
Be careful here.

I speak from experience! :-)
[Reply]
ir13 01:24 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
Be careful here.

I speak from experience! :-)
Im a Gamecock Fan, but i have a feeling there is going to be a nice helping of FAIL on UF's part this saturday.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 02:26 PM 10-27-2010
I hope so, my last bet against Georgia ended up on Youtube :P :-)

I have since made it my attempt to convince those I associate with from subjecting themselves to such travesty and humiliation :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 03:20 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:
Im a Gamecock Fan, but i have a feeling there is going to be a nice helping of FAIL on UF's part this saturday.
If it were anyone other than Georgia I'd agree with you on this one, Joey. But Georgia just has this thing about laying an egg against Florida. I have no idea what happpens in this game Saturday. No idea.
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:42 PM 10-27-2010
Its that time of year, the week of Florida v Georgia!

Might be a pillow fight this year but i'll be making the trip to Jax for the festivities!

This is me on the left w/Noah (TheManWithNoName) enjoying a stogie while tailgating for last year's game

I don't know about anyone else...but I coulda went a lifetime without seeing that pic Michael!.....Holy thighs batman!! :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:53 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
I don't know about anyone else...but I coulda went a lifetime without seeing that pic Michael!.....Holy thighs batman!! :-)
Yeah... I think my young brother would have been better off NOT posting that. I had no idea he and Noah were that way!!!
[Reply]
Powers 05:38 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Yeah... I think my young brother would have been better off NOT posting that. I had no idea he and Noah were that way!!!
For some reason, Florida fans are derogatorily told we "wear jean shorts". My buddy also built a four seater tandem bike that we panted orange and blue and we used to ride it around gainesville to and from the games. We decided to bring it up to Jax for the game and all buy ridiculously jean shorts to one up the stereotype sense we already look crazy riding a four-seater bike.

Thats the story behind the pic :-)

I will provide pics of us riding the tandem bike via PM if anyone so desires
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:13 PM 10-27-2010
I will provide pics of us riding the tandem bike via PM if anyone so desires
I love the bike pic and the jeans shorts are fine... but those socks!!! Please don't ever wear those with your ring and sweet alumni tie!!!:-)
[Reply]
Powers 06:53 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I love the bike pic and the jeans shorts are fine... but those socks!!! Please don't ever wear those with your ring and sweet alumni tie!!!:-)
:-) don't worry. they were just a part of the costume
[Reply]
BloodSpite 07:41 AM 10-28-2010
JORTS! :-)

You can blame Clay Travis I think
[Reply]
Powers 11:27 AM 10-28-2010
Notable Matchups:

Tennessee at South Carolina

Auburn at Ole Miss (Thievery Bowl)

Kentucky at Mississippi State

Florida vs. Georgia :-)
[Reply]
ir13 12:00 PM 10-28-2010
My Picks:

Auburn at Ole Miss

Florida vs. Georgia :-)
[Reply]
OLS 09:19 AM 10-30-2010
I like the concept....MY picks. :-)

Auburn at Ole Miss (Thievery Bowl)

Florida vs. Georgia

This should be good, we only agree on one game, lol.

Does CBS have a double-header or something?? Aub OM and FLA GA ?
That'd be nice, I'll have to check.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 37
« First < 13212223 242533 > Last »
Up