Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 225 of 351
« First < 125175215223224225 226227235275325 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase!
Tuxguy 08:06 PM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
Tried a Fiver of these from the monster and had to get a box.
These are another great Famous exclusive AB cigar, that you should try!
""full-bodied blend of Nicaraguan Esteli & Jalapa plus Colombian longfillers, Honduran binder and dark, mouthwatering Brazilian Mata Fina wrappers".
I have been eyeballing these up too
BigAsh 08:25 PM 06-10-2010
AB makes some tasty sticks.....I see a fiver in my future.....
KenyanSandBoa 09:18 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Puros Indios Viejo. They are a Rolando Reyes blend and are loved my many and disliked by others. I think they are fantastic, and while I have had a few that were a bit "dull", in general they have been fantastic!
Nice...are they reasonably priced sticks?

""full-bodied blend of Nicaraguan Esteli & Jalapa plus Colombian longfillers, Honduran binder and dark, mouthwatering Brazilian Mata Fina wrappers".
Man...Alec Bradley has some intense bands on his smokes. They look like they should run on batteries.
DropTheE 09:30 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Nice Dan....how'd you like the Cain F nub??
I was suprised by it, it has ruined me for the other nubs, might as well throw my three boxes in the trash, pure garbage now!!! :-)

Actually Keith, that was my first Cain, I have those other that I am going to try and compare against the Nub Cain. The nub had flavor right out of the gate and it stayed lit, no burn issues and it was a nice smoke all the way to about an inch, then my lips caught on fire, and it was getting pretty leathery and peppery.

If you are able to find one to try, go for it, you won't be disappointed.
Call Mike at Leaf and Ale, he might have some left over from the Nub event.
DropTheE 09:32 AM 06-11-2010
Very nice pickup Travis, I really enjoy AB's. His boxes are hypnotic to me!
Emjaysmash 09:33 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
I was suprised by it, it has ruined me for the other nubs, might as well throw my three boxes in the trash, pure garbage now!!! :-)

Actually Keith, that was my first Cain, I have those other that I am going to try and compare against the Nub Cain. The nub had flavor right out of the gate and it stayed lit, no burn issues and it was a nice smoke all the way to about an inch, then my lips caught on fire, and it was getting pretty leathery and peppery.

If you are able to find one to try, go for it, you won't be disappointed.
Call Mike at Leaf and Ale, he might have some left over from the Nub event.
Haha, if you cant stand your old NUBs, send em to me!! :-)

I've had one Cain maduro before (not the nub) and it was so-so. I'll have to find the Cain Nub as I do enjoy the NUB line. Maybe I'll be like you and be hooked!
DropTheE 09:39 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Haha, if you cant stand your old NUBs, send em to me!! :-)

I've had one Cain maduro before (not the nub) and it was so-so. I'll have to find the Cain Nub as I do enjoy the NUB line. Maybe I'll be like you and be hooked!
LOL MJ!!
I am hooked bad bro. I really love the Nubs. Over at CigarPlace.biz you can get 20% off nubs all the time and they have decent pricing to begin with. Go check it out. They have 20 percent off all oliva stuff, checkout their specials and they have a bunch of discount codes in there. Just put nub in the promo code box in the shopping cart.
You can get those boxes of nubs down quite a bit on the pricing. :-)
Emjaysmash 10:09 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
LOL MJ!!
I am hooked bad bro. I really love the Nubs. Over at CigarPlace.biz you can get 20% off nubs all the time and they have decent pricing to begin with. Go check it out. They have 20 percent off all oliva stuff, checkout their specials and they have a bunch of discount codes in there. Just put nub in the promo code box in the shopping cart.
You can get those boxes of nubs down quite a bit on the pricing. :-)
Thanks for the heads up! I got a box of Illusione 88s for an awesome price at cigarplace.biz!
Brutus2600 10:50 AM 06-11-2010
Huge fan of the Nubs too...I'm sad that they get so much flak here but I can understand how the marketing can be a turn off. But I'm not going to force my opinion on somebody and tell them that they have to enjoy a specific cigar :-) Everybody has their own tastes.

I do have a box of the Maduro 464's en route right now from a recent CigarMonster deal, should be here Monday. Expect pictures then :-) I'm looking forward to trying a Cain F Nub, since I like the Cain line as well. But right now my fav Nubs are the Maduro and Habano.
DropTheE 10:51 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Thanks for the heads up! I got a box of Illusione 88s for an awesome price at cigarplace.biz!
So, Holt's just sent me an email for JdN Antanos Beli's, 89 bones a box with free shipping on the entire order. Why do they do this to me. I haven't had any of those yet but have heard they are great cigars. The sale is only over the weekend, the price looks really good!!
DropTheE 10:54 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
But I'm not going to force my opinion on somebody and tell them that they have to enjoy a specific cigar :-) Everybody has their own tastes.
Yup, I agree, marketing aside, I really like the taste of them. But some people may not like them, that's cool. Everyone has stuff they like and stuff they don't. That's what makes us humans being!! That's all that matters, it's my tower, my hour of smoking, etc. It's all about to each his own on what makes us happy. Nubs make me happy!!
Like these JdN's that just went on weekend blitz at Holt's, I wonder if those will make me happy. The price has me smiling.
klipsch 11:02 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Pilon:
We don't think your a snob Walt, we know :-)
NOTE: This will be the same guy wondering why I don't give him cigars to smoke anymore. :-)
Mr B 11:37 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Tuxguy:
I have been eyeballing these up too
Give the Overture a try too. another very nice Famous Exclusive.
maninblack 06:51 PM 06-11-2010
A little sampler I picked up today. Happy Father's Day to me!!

Ogre 07:12 PM 06-11-2010
I bought 2 five packs of these, sent a few out in trades and bombs. Liked them enough to go back for a box.

kelmac07 07:16 PM 06-11-2010
Nice grabs Kevin!!! :-) :-) You too Larry. :-)
maninblack 08:15 PM 06-11-2010
All full bodied smokes Mac! Can't wait to try those Intenso's and Turbos. Got a box of the Intenso Torp's coming next week. You and I seem to have the same taste in cigars Mac. A friend of mine keeps telling me I got the cigarbug bad. He's right.
mcmoyer 09:28 PM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I bought 2 five packs of these, sent a few out in trades and bombs. Liked them enough to go back for a box.

The 681's are real nice, aren't they?

:-)
Dunkel 09:34 PM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
A little sampler I picked up today. Happy Father's Day to me!!

Nice score!

4 out of 5 I've tried, 3 out of the 4 I've tried I'd recommend. The Cask Strengths aren't bad but they are medium at best, nowhere near full. MOWR, Intensos and Perdomo Limited Reserves are all solid smokes IMO.
Ogre 08:34 AM 06-12-2010
Originally Posted by mcmoyer:
The 681's are real nice, aren't they?

:-)
For the money, it is a great stick. I picked up 30 of them for $90.
Page 225 of 351
« First < 125175215223224225 226227235275325 > Last »
Up