Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 28
« First < 12202122 2324 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 3
macsauce13 10:47 AM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Why is that? All of our Moms were pregnant once. :-)
Even though you didn't mean it that way, you may have just created the most subtle, brilliant 'your mom' joke of all time.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:09 AM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Even though you didn't mean it that way, you may have just created the most subtle, brilliant 'your mom' joke of all time.
Sweet! My 15 minutes of fame is about to go viral! :-):-)
[Reply]
OLS 12:10 PM 02-25-2013
I now have Eps. 9-11 on my flash drive. My new computer motherboard and chip that I put in, after cooking my last
motherboard, is capable of compiling and burning a DVD in about 20 minutes. Quite a step up from my last one,
that could manage to maybe do it in 2 hours, IF it wasnt too complex, or too HD, or too long. So I will be able to
watch Eps. 9-10 tonight. Looking forward to it.

OH, and yes, Andrea is a whore. OK maybe not so much a whore as a bit(h. ANd maybe not so much a bit(h as
she is a STUPID bit(h. That's the same disease that killed Lori, you know.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:30 AM 02-26-2013
Originally Posted by Robulous78:
is it just me... or in earlier scenes during the episode, before she got naked... did Andrea look a little plumper? perhaps better food in Woodbury or do you think she might be prego with the Gov's kid?
God please say it isn't so

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sweet! My 15 minutes of fame is about to go viral! :-):-)
:-)

Ok kudo to Hershel & Carl for telling Rick to step up and maybe take a break and let someone else take the reigns for a bit (Darryl)

Was nice seeing Merle back in the group......I'd still keep him at a safe distance

Who else cheered when Tyrese came out of the forest then yelled in disbelief when he went with the the Gov?

Milton sucks and needs to go
[Reply]
themoneycollector 09:56 AM 02-26-2013
Saw the episode yesterday. Not a whole lot happened.

I didn't think that Tyrese had completely left the prison, I thought they just gave Rick some space after his moment.

And yes Andrea's another word for a long-handled gardening tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1xeUz-WMeo
[Reply]
Bondo 287 10:30 AM 02-26-2013
Originally Posted by themoneycollector:
Saw the episode yesterday. Not a whole lot happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1xeUz-WMeo
Ken's answer was correct. Trebek needs to wake up.
[Reply]
Bondo 287 04:06 PM 02-26-2013
http://www.addictinggames.com/action...lypse-game.jsp

walking dead / generic zombie game for anyone who cares.
arrow keys to run
spacebar to shoot
arrow down to pick up item
arrow up air assault

pretty much the most logical place to put it.
[Reply]
Rhino 08:30 PM 02-27-2013
I got a friend in GA who is one of the recurring Zombies on the show. I have recognized her several times in different makeup. She said they have a main group of about 10 or so who are their main Zombie group and the rest are daily extras. She has toured the country going to comic book conventions and says it's pretty cool. Unfortunately she won't tell me anything about the show. She says that they are really tight with the non-disclosure agreements.
[Reply]
Bondo 287 08:41 PM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by Rhino:
I got a friend in GA who is one of the recurring Zombies on the show. I have recognized her several times in different makeup. She said they have a main group of about 10 or so who are their main Zombie group and the rest are daily extras. She has toured the country going to comic book conventions and says it's pretty cool. Unfortunately she won't tell me anything about the show. She says that they are really tight with the non-disclosure agreements.
That's awesome. ! You should talk her into getting you a signed publicity shot of her in character. That'd be bad azz :-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 10:02 PM 02-27-2013
So two days ago i started watching the Session 1 ep 1 and this morning at like 11 KY time i found my self totally caught up and waiting for the next ep. WTF is going to happen i am hooked
[Reply]
icehog3 11:50 PM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
So two days ago i started watching the Session 1 ep 1 and this morning at like 11 KY time i found my self totally caught up and waiting for the next ep. WTF is going to happen i am hooked
That's a lot of TV, be sure to take a break to eat. :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 03:38 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Rhino:
That is awesome! Would be cool to get an autographed pic of Andrew Lincoln :-)
[Reply]
Bondo 287 05:30 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by irratebass:
That is awesome! Would be cool to get an autographed pic of Andrew Lincoln :-)
at first I was like :-)

then I was like :-)

........... I see what ya did there
[Reply]
irratebass 08:01 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Bondo 287:
at first I was like :-)

then I was like :-)

........... I see what ya did there
:-)
[Reply]
OLS 02:37 PM 03-03-2013
You know what I am surprised no one has mentioned...I watched Epi 9 last night, and when Rick got back from
totally flubbing up the rescue of Darryl, Herschel's youngest (remaining) daughter gave him a big kiss, angling
to be the baby's new momma and to rub out all Rick's leader stress. Then the camera cuts to his son whom we all
know wants to grow up and give the world another shot by making some babies with her. They didn't play some
dramatic music or linger too long on it, but that's gonna end up being ugly when it happens again.
[Reply]
kugie 05:02 AM 03-04-2013
Great Episode.
Rick seeing what he could become and then finally letting someone in.

Great exchange between Rick and Michonne before the ride back.

And the Orange backpack scene Made me laugh a bit.

Bring On the Governor
[Reply]
massphatness 05:46 AM 03-04-2013
Concur - I thought the whole scene with Michonne & Carl in the bar was pretty cool; especially the two of them sharing a moment in font of the doors to the place with the walker hoard all pressed up against the windows. Carl's faith in another human being is restored and for a moment he's not the stone cold killer he's been portraying. Meanwhile in the background, the walkers' faces are all smooshed againsted the windows as they try to nom, nom, nom on him & Michonne.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:22 AM 03-04-2013
Glad to see Morgan again...but not that way. :-) :-) Rick & Michonne was a good thing, as was here helping Carl. How in the hell did she get in and grab that picture so fast and stealth like?? :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:57 AM 03-04-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Glad to see Morgan again...but not that way. :-) :-) Rick & Michonne was a good thing, as was here helping Carl. How in the hell did she get in and grab that picture so fast and stealth like?? :-)
What part of "Zombie-pocalypse Ninja" don't you unnerstaaaand, son!?
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:01 AM 03-04-2013
I loved the episode last night :-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 28
« First < 12202122 2324 > Last »
Up