Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 96
« First < 12202122 23243272 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Cigargal 08:32 AM 03-14-2009
The game arrived, but we had company all night so I don't get to play until after work this afternoon...looked at the booklet, though :-)

Zombies!! Yeah!!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:40 AM 04-09-2009
Been on the road a whole bunch but I have fit in a couple of games. Quick run down of what i've played over the last couple of weeks:

Resident Evil 5: Good fun, though the controls bother me a bunch.

Tom Clancy's HAWX: This game sucks. Boring, repetitive, and far too easy.

Mad World
: This game is awesome! It's way over the top violent, but to the point where it is funny. Def worth a go.

Call of Duty WaW: New Nazi zombies FTW!

Empire:Total War: Awesome strategy game, though putting it on ultra high settings makes my pc weep. Awesome game :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 08:49 AM 04-09-2009
Res 5 was okay...played through one time and got to the final battle, which is clumsy and ridiculous-haven't finished Wesker off yet. Have to look for new game. Anything good in the pipeline?
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:02 AM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Res 5 was okay...played through one time and got to the final battle, which is clumsy and ridiculous-haven't finished Wesker off yet. Have to look for new game. Anything good in the pipeline?
Yea, RE5 didn't blow me away like RE4 did. As for upcoming games, Velvet Assassin for the 360 looks like a cool stealthy game and Demigod for PC kinda looks neat. Otherwise not too much catching my eye right now.
[Reply]
Volt 04:54 PM 04-18-2009
WOOT! Finally!

[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:58 PM 04-22-2009
I got Demigod for PC. Kinda sucks :-)
[Reply]
Dooge 08:09 PM 04-22-2009
I just got Fable II and i love it so far.

I'm also in the process of downloading the L4D expansion on xbox, i am so looking forward to getting on with Sam and Jon to have a good ole zombie slaying session.
[Reply]
Cigargal 09:23 AM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
WOOT! Finally!

What is it??
[Reply]
Starscream 03:38 PM 04-23-2009
Hooked on MLB: The Show '08 on PSP for the past month.
[Reply]
Dooge 05:33 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
What is it??
It's a dead witch from L4D... He also seems to have received the achievment for the one shot kill.
[Reply]
Cigargal 06:00 PM 04-23-2009
I haven't played that one yet. Maybe I should give it a try.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:48 AM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by Dooge:
I just got Fable II and i love it so far.

I'm also in the process of downloading the L4D expansion on xbox, i am so looking forward to getting on with Sam and Jon to have a good ole zombie slaying session.
Fable 2 was good. I actually sold my copy of L4D, how's the new DLC?
[Reply]
Seanohue 12:37 PM 04-24-2009
Anyone else play survival mode on L4D? My friends and I can't get past 4:00. Our record yesterday was 3:55.
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 12:52 PM 04-24-2009
I picked up Fallout 3 about a week ago and have been playing that. Great game, really in-depth and just a vast friggin' world. There's just so much to do. I'm only on Level 9 right now but it seems it will keep me busy for quite a long time.

Any suggestions on the game? I had to look up a guide on how to hack because I messed up like 5 terminals and was getting aggravated, so I read what you needed to do in order to figure out the passes.
[Reply]
Dooge 09:36 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Seanohue:
Anyone else play survival mode on L4D? My friends and I can't get past 4:00. Our record yesterday was 3:55.
Not here, buddy... What you playing it on?
[Reply]
Seanohue 08:29 AM 04-29-2009
Originally Posted by Dooge:
Not here, buddy... What you playing it on?
PC. We've made it to 6:00 once; can't get past that now.
[Reply]
spooble 08:52 AM 04-29-2009
I downloaded the UFC demo on PS3, and I'm quite surprised at how fun it is. Though the tutorial seems to go on forever, the controls actually aren't that bad. I wasn't sure how they could cram everything in (striking, clinching, throws, guard, submissions, etc.), but it actually works quite well.

The wife and I played it for over an hour Monday night, which is saying a lot because she's definitely not a gamer, though she is a big UFC fan. She kept knocking me out using Chuck Liddell's superman punch! :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 02:40 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by spooble:
I downloaded the UFC demo on PS3, and I'm quite surprised at how fun it is. Though the tutorial seems to go on forever, the controls actually aren't that bad. I wasn't sure how they could cram everything in (striking, clinching, throws, guard, submissions, etc.), but it actually works quite well.

The wife and I played it for over an hour Monday night, which is saying a lot because she's definitely not a gamer, though she is a big UFC fan. She kept knocking me out using Chuck Liddell's superman punch! :-)
Yea, the demo was fun! I'll prob pick it up when it comes out.

Just picked up Dawn of War 2 on sale, fun game :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 05:23 PM 05-28-2009
Looking for something fun to play this summer...anyone play Velvet Assassin?
[Reply]
King James 06:03 PM 05-28-2009
Been playing the hell out of killzone 2 online. Pretty awesome. Word is CoD is going back to vietnam which I'm excited about if it's true.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 22 of 96
« First < 12202122 23243272 > Last »
Up