Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 12202122 23 >
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD
newcigarz 07:39 PM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
What will happen to baby Abel? :-)

He'll be raised Irish and he and weston's kid will start a new MC. :-)
[Reply]
RichardW 07:56 PM 12-02-2009
Wow!! I cannot wait for season 3 :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 08:53 PM 12-02-2009
i didn't think it was that great of a finale... bit dissapointed
[Reply]
Sr Mike 09:47 PM 12-02-2009
Here is my thoughts on that situation, maybe our Veteran Law Enforcement Officers can clarify. When Stahl shot the Young Irishman (cannot recall his name), she used her service weapon which was probably a .40 and when Gemma shot the blonde she used probably a .45 judging by the size of the gun. Wouldn't the GSR have been different from each round? So Gemma could have stayed and that evidence could have went to court and been proven through CSI type investigating? Am I way off here?
I was thinking the same thing about the guns, two weapons each would have different markings on the bullets. Gemma's mistake was touching Stahl's gun when she tossed it to her. Prints on both guns. Except prints would have shown she did not grip the handle or put a finger on the trigger.

I wonder if they are going to try and portray a similar relationship between Tara and Hale, like Unser and Gemma?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 10:39 PM 12-02-2009
Still processing that last episode!

Just a few thoughts:

1) RIP Half-Sack. I will miss this character a lot - one of my favorites. Hate he is apparently gone for good and in such a pointless way. :-)

2) Jimmy O. is apparently not very swift in dealing with rats. Edward and Cameron should have been gone already.

3) Gemma... running away with Unser? Really....? Not implying anything untoward - he is more of a father-figure. But what is that all about?

4) Is Sutter saying his mind is twisted enough to really do in Abel? Hope that doesn;t happen.

5) Stahl is smart... and evil! What a piece of work.

6) Gonna be a LONG wait for next season!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Scothew 06:58 AM 12-03-2009
wow..... thats all i can say about the finale.
[Reply]
Ken 09:02 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
1) RIP Half-Sack. I will miss this character a lot - one of my favorites. Hate he is apparently gone for good and in such a pointless way. :-)
Yeah, just seemed pointless the way he went. I liked the character as well.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 09:07 AM 12-03-2009
3) Gemma... running away with Unser? Really....? Not implying anything untoward - he is more of a father-figure. But what is that all about?
I took this as Gemma just getting out of Charming for a while and leaving SAMCRO to take care of business.

Hmmmmm... lots to think about until next season!
[Reply]
iRiSh 09:15 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by av8tor152d:
Without spoiling it for those who have not yet seen it let's just say, Sam Crow sure won't be looking to share any drinks with them anytime soon.
Posted via Mobile Device
sounds interesting, i'll see it in the summer:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:05 AM 12-03-2009
Dion Giolito (Owner of Illusione) and I were talking about the finale on Twitter and he said he saw Sack dying all along, he said he was like the new guy on the Away Team in the old Star Trek.
[Reply]
Scothew 11:12 AM 12-03-2009
Anyone else think Stahl signed her own death warrent the moment Gemma talks to Clay?
[Reply]
GKitty 01:38 PM 12-03-2009
Dion Giolito (Owner of Illusione) and I were talking about the finale on Twitter and he said he saw Sack dying all along, he said he was like the new guy on the Away Team in the old Star Trek.
You would reduce a great character to "Ensign #3", meanie. :-)

If all they wanted was a dead body, they could have killed a number of other members. Hell, they brought back the d-bag they burned the tat off of last season. I'm sure some of us would have been happy to see him go. (BTW, wtf was he doing there?!?! Is he back in good standing now?!?!) I think they wanted to heighten the drama by killing someone we actually cared about and they were able to do that without impacting their storyline options by taking out someone who is well known and well liked, but is basically a reactionary character. His character bio on FX's webpage describes him as having "more heart than brains". It seems this outcome was inevitable, yet is still heartbreaking.

I got my hopes up when Gemma followed Polly into the safehouse where Stahl was waiting. I thought my dream of a Gemma-Stahl throwdown was finally going to come true. But alas, it was not to be. I didn't think I could hate Stahl more than I did, but after her hijinks in this finale I'm praying for violent and painful end for her. Conniving, backstabbing, ruthless... I'm really sorry Opie didn't pull the trigger on her.

I'll end my rant there. More later.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 01:43 PM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by Scothew:
Anyone else think Stahl signed her own death warrent the moment Gemma talks to Clay?
Nope. Stahl's going to get busted for her lies and pay the price, lose her job and end up in prison then one of the people she put behind bars is going to juke her with a prison shank! :-)
[Reply]
Ranger_B 06:33 PM 12-03-2009
Speaking of shank. It was nice to see the guy in prison (cant remember his name) finally get some peace. Lord knows he has lost enough this season
[Reply]
Walt 07:36 AM 12-04-2009
Read an interview with Sutter that essentially said that Sack wasn't completely happy in his role and wanted a way out with dignity. Rather than keeping an actor on that wasn't 100% happy with the direction his character was going, he was killed off.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:53 AM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by Walt:
Read an interview with Sutter that essentially said that Sack wasn't completely happy in his role and wanted a way out with dignity. Rather than keeping an actor on that wasn't 100% happy with the direction his character was going, he was killed off.
I get that... but I liked the character and what he brought to the show. Season 3 should be wide open!
(Assuming FX has ordered another season...)
[Reply]
Walt 12:51 PM 12-05-2009
Wish I remembered where I read the Sutter Interview. Season 3 is official and I believe it is on schedule for September. Another long wait it seems.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:22 PM 12-05-2009
(Assuming FX has ordered another season...)
It's their highest rated show, therefore their cash-cow. No way they would cancel it.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:28 PM 12-05-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
It's their highest rated show, therefore their cash-cow. No way they would cancel it.
Woo Hoo!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 10:51 PM 12-08-2009
Finally got around to watching this... I can't believe they killed Sack. I'm torn on the episode. It was a great episode, but I hated so much of what happened in it. Zobel is alive, Sack is dead, Gemma is framed for one of the two murders she is wanted for and Abel is kidnapped. I mean, they have to build up for next season, but damn.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 12202122 23 >
Up