Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 37
« First < 12202122 232432 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
rizzle 03:35 PM 10-20-2010
I don't know if it's my hatred of the barn that is coloring my judgement, but I somehow feel LSU is gonna win this game. If...if...if their inept offense can score any points. Auburn hasn't played a good defense, other than South Carolina, yet. And it took all they had to come back at home against the 'Cocks. I tell you this, they won't put up 65 in Red Stick. What kind of tricks does The Hat have under his hat?
[Reply]
Powers 03:43 PM 10-20-2010
And more importantly, what deal with the Devil does the Mad Hatter have this week :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 08:47 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I don't know if it's my hatred of the barn that is coloring my judgement, but I somehow feel LSU is gonna win this game. If...if...if their inept offense can score any points. Auburn hasn't played a good defense, other than South Carolina, yet. And it took all they had to come back at home against the 'Cocks. I tell you this, they won't put up 65 in Red Stick. What kind of tricks does The Hat have under his hat?
EDIT: The game isn't in Red Stick, it's at the barn. But they still won't put up 65 on LSU's D. If they do, The Hat best not go home and probably should just get a job helping students milk cows. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 03:47 PM 10-21-2010
So undoubtedly Meyer reinstated Chris Rainey with a list of unpublished rules to be able to stay with the team.

UF definitely needs all the help it can get w/such a woeful offense
[Reply]
rizzle 08:32 AM 10-22-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
So undoubtedly Meyer reinstated Chris Rainey with a list of unpublished rules to be able to stay with the team.

UF definitely needs all the help it can get w/such a woeful offense
Urban "The Great Disciplinarian" Meyer strikes again. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 08:38 AM 10-22-2010
yeah, i'm not thrilled about the move.

If a player texts a girl "time to die" i don't think they should suit up anymore
[Reply]
OLS 03:03 PM 10-22-2010
I also think Meyer is reaching here. If you are gonna do that, do it while there is
still some season left to save. And that makes you look worse. But having Rainey back
is all downside or very little upside at this late stage. They need him bad, that's for sure.
But at this point, I'd sit him.

Tha mad hatter DOES NOT make a new deal with the devil each week. It was once, and
that was when he signed on. Hence the national championship.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 02:28 PM 10-23-2010
A great game (trying to) going on between Ole Miss and Arkansas!!! But, this one might go down as one of the longest SEC game played! 2nd weather delay (lightening) now in place! And this delay may be extended!

LSU and Auburn a very close game at the end of 1st quarter. Darn nice day outside here. Wish I had a reasonable way to watch TV outside so I could smoke some good stogies during these games!! Having to weigh which I want more. Watch probably the most important (to Alabama) SEC game that will exist until Bama meets LSU and Auburn, or go smoke that darn cigar on the table behind me that is screaming my name!!!

In the meantime, I can't decide who I want to win, Auburn or LSU!!! I think I'm actually leaning towards Auburn! Sounds weird to say that!
[Reply]
hammondc 08:25 AM 10-24-2010
go Gamecocks. They looked decent without the star Lattimore. Still some questionable play calling, but a mostly clean game.
[Reply]
OLS 08:48 AM 10-24-2010
Ouch, Tigers take it up the butt. Or should I say up the GUT. 400+ rushing yards. Not a jock left in place
on the LSU side at the end of that game.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:54 AM 10-24-2010
There's just no better football than SEC....I'm just sayin' :-)
[Reply]
Powers 01:00 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
There's just no better football than SEC....I'm just sayin' :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:48 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
Ouch, Tigers take it up the butt. Or should I say up the GUT. 400+ rushing yards. Not a jock left in place
on the LSU side at the end of that game.
I watched the game while up in Savannah. My BIL who is a big LSU fan was there and I swear he would hold his breath every time Jefferson would through the ball. I definitely wanted LSU to win the game... but I must admit I enjoyed seeing Les Miles squirm. If he is half as dumb as he acts I have no idea how he is a major college coach!!!
[Reply]
McSmokey 07:38 PM 10-24-2010
Well the Auburn Newtons are No. 1 in the BCS...
[Reply]
rizzle 07:55 PM 10-24-2010
Indeed.
[Reply]
Powers 07:57 PM 10-24-2010
Cam Newton is good but i wouldn't give up my laptop for him
[Reply]
rizzle 07:50 AM 10-25-2010
Cam Newton is good but i wouldn't give up my laptop for him
And coming up Saturday, the barn and Ole Miss in The Laptop Bowl, featuring Cameron Fig Newton and Jeremiah Was a Duck Masoli.

Hide all your belongings, cause they be stealing errythang up in here.

[Reply]
Powers 08:33 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
And coming up Saturday, the barn and Ole Miss in The Laptop Bowl, featuring Cameron Fig Newton and Jeremiah Was a Duck Masoli.

Hide all your belongings, cause they be stealing errythang up in here.

I heard Antoine Dodson is gonna walk on as a RB for Ole Miss
[Reply]
OLS 09:04 AM 10-25-2010
One thing I have enjoyed, I mean almost as much as LSU being 7 and 0 on pure, balls-out LUCK,
was watching the two games I have seen so far with Masoli trying his Pac 10 $hi+ in the SEC. When
he played FL, they wouldn't let him out of the BACKFIELD, and against, who was it, Arkansas?, he
barely sniffed a yard or so per. This, to me, is why people have nearly no basis for bashing the SEC
when people say a 1-loss SEC team trumps this or that. Masoli was running that fakey-jukey $hit all
OVER people in the PAC10, and now he looks like a high-schooler playing the Steelers. IT COULD be
bad schemes and plays by the coaches, or maybe he just found out firsthand what speed on D is all about.
[Reply]
rizzle 09:05 AM 10-25-2010

I heard Antoine Dodson is gonna walk on as a RB for Ole Miss
Antoine is gonna coach Ole Miss. You think The Hat's press conferences are good, you ain't heard nothing till you hear an Antoine press conference.

Side note: if any of y'all don't know what me and Mikey are talking about, let me know.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 37
« First < 12202122 232432 > Last »
Up