Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 350
« First < 12202122 23243272122 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
Genetic Defect 02:09 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
If you want to build strength heres three steps.
#1 Dont read how to get strong in a magazine
#2 Get a good powerlifting program and stick to it.
#3 Eat a lot
but those magazines are heavy :-)
zonedar 02:13 PM 11-25-2008
That sound more like a high blood pressure symptom. Sani's problem sound more like a strain.:-)
Naw, BP was fine (112/something low). Doc still isn't sure but as it's getting better we decide to not do any migraine meds or such.

But you're likely right. Sani's is probably is a strain. But he should get it checked out.
Sanitariumite 02:14 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
Dren Day 1:
woke up about 5:15 am took on an empty stomach

Energy: was like drinking coffee all day woke me up and kept me going at a steady pace. I usually drink 4-5 cups of coffee at work none needed today.

Appetite Suppressant: worked very well for this, did not eat much today and am not hungry.

Mood:kept me happy even when talking economy and politics.

overall the first day was a good one did what I expected :-)
How long since you took it, and how long did the effects stay in full swing?
Sanitariumite 02:17 PM 11-25-2008
but those magazines are heavy :-)
Lol, there's a lot of good information in there. There's a lot of bullshyte too, but I've learned what to pick up on and ignore. There's a ton of good diet/supplement info, and usually at least a couple of new lifts/techniques I didn't know about. It's made it a lot easier to constantly keep my routine changing, and I've learned a lot about dietary things I probably never would have picked up on otherwise. As with anything else, I take it all with a grain or two of salt.
Genetic Defect 02:19 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
How long since you took it, and how long did the effects stay in full swing?
its been about 10 hours the appetite suppressant is still in full effect as for the others the energy lasted me 6 hours there was no crash though. my mood is still happy though I am not tired like yesterday either at this time.
Genetic Defect 02:20 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
Lol, there's a lot of good information in there. There's a lot of bullshyte too, but I've learned what to pick up on and ignore. There's a ton of good diet/supplement info, and usually at least a couple of new lifts/techniques I didn't know about. It's made it a lot easier to constantly keep my routine changing, and I've learned a lot about dietary things I probably never would have picked up on otherwise. As with anything else, I take it all with a grain or two of salt.
I too learned a bit out of the mags, pick and choose basically
BigFrank 02:22 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by zonedar:
Naw, BP was fine (112/something low). Doc still isn't sure but as it's getting better we decide to not do any migraine meds or such.

But you're likely right. Sani's is probably is a strain. But he should get it checked out.
Scratch that idea than lol. I still wouldnt run off to the Dr.'S right away. Just keep a close eye on it.

Jury is still out for me on Dren Vito give it a few days, mayeb placebo effect getting you now lol!

Most info in mags can be found online. Personally Id rather get 2 pounds of nice steak than buy a magazine...:-)
Genetic Defect 02:23 PM 11-25-2008
I will report day two :-) but trust me a placebo won't wake me up and keep me going :-)
Genetic Defect 02:55 PM 11-25-2008
SciVation VasoCharge
anyone here try it or know much about it? looks like I may try this as a replacement to WF and GM

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin B3(Niacinamide) 75mg 375%
Vitamin B5(Pantothenic Acid) 50mg 500%
Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine HCL) 50mg 2,500%
Vitamin B12(Methylcobalamin) 100mcg 1,667%

VasoXplode™ Proprietary Blend 15,700mg †
VasoRush™ Blend(Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha KetoGlutarate 2:1, (Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate) 8,250mg †

CreaSci™ Blend(Creatine Monohydrate, DiCreatine Malate) 2,500mg †

H-Primer™ Blend(Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 2,500mg †

BrainDrive™ Blend(Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (USP), DL Phenylalanine) 2,450mg †

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Blue #1
BigFrank 02:58 PM 11-25-2008
I just cracked open my second tub of NO XPLODE, loving this ****.
Vasocharge doesnt look too bad. Pick a tub up give it shot, I'm sure you have spent 30 bucks on worse LOL.
Genetic Defect 03:01 PM 11-25-2008
I will in time :-) and I pass on all :-)n products
BigFrank 03:03 PM 11-25-2008
I held out for a long time picking NO make my ass Xplode. Its not too bad, it gets me ready to lift. I usually buy a tub or two of something then switch up, maybe ill get that VaginalCharge next time hahhaaha!
Genetic Defect 05:25 PM 11-25-2008
Can't remember Frank, did you try WF?
BigFrank 05:47 PM 11-25-2008
Can't remember Frank, did you try WF?
Nah, I boycotted No products for awhile and was just popping 400mg caffeine and 6g L-Arginine pew workout in capsule form.
Genetic Defect 05:50 PM 11-25-2008
Nah, I boycotted No products for awhile and was just popping 400mg caffeine and 6g L-Arginine pew workout in capsule form.
I see you are still boycotting them :-)
BigFrank 06:07 PM 11-25-2008
hahaha, I guess imma have to pick up some WF when my NO buttxplode runs out it seems. Ill give anything a shot.
Genetic Defect 06:13 PM 11-25-2008
same here sort of, I will try many but will continue to boycott :-)n
Genetic Defect 07:33 PM 11-25-2008
did the 3mg of melatonin last night an hour before bed about hour and a half later got tired and slept. Didn't notice anything dreamwise guess I slept solid lastnight.
Genetic Defect 08:05 PM 11-25-2008
tonight I try 6mg of melatonin
longknocker 04:18 AM 11-26-2008
tonight I try 6mg of melatonin
Try Valerian Root from GNC, Perry! 500 mg capsule. 1 capsule makes me sleep like a baby with no "Hangover" the next morning. Price is around $5 for 100 capsules.:-)
Page 22 of 350
« First < 12202122 23243272122 > Last »
Up