Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 21 of 26
« First < 11192021 2223 > Last »
General Discussion>Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
shilala 10:05 AM 12-12-2012
Mark, Coach and (pffft) Cole, you're on.
You'll have to do all the ciphering when this is over, Cole. :-)
I'm still taking all comers, 3 to 1. How the heck can you not take a shot at that? Plus I got lucky 2 weeks in a row and won all my bets (I think). No way I can win again. Ask Cole. It's humanly impossible.
PLUS, last time I played Matt he whooped me 192 to 122.
It's a no-brainer. I might even bet myself.
[Reply]
chaase321 10:12 AM 12-12-2012
If I were you I would bet against myself Scott!

Just start digging now, you are losing this time....your luck has run dry :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:13 AM 12-12-2012
Quite frankly, Cole, I thought it was gonna run dry two weeks ago. :-) :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 10:37 AM 12-12-2012
yeah me too...but it HAS to be for real this time :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 04:05 PM 12-12-2012
In preparation for this weekend's game...
[Reply]
Mattso3000 04:14 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
In preparation for this weekend's game...
Now that's good stuff.
[Reply]
sofaman 07:31 AM 12-13-2012
Its going to be a crazy weekend!!! Good Luck to everyone :-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:46 AM 12-17-2012
After an 80 point drubbing at the hands of Matt, I can still land in the playoffs if Shonn Greene scores 6.4 points tonight.
My guess is that he gets carted off in the 1st quarter.
[Reply]
chaase321 09:49 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
After an 80 point drubbing at the hands of Matt, I can still land in the playoffs if Shonn Greene scores 6.4 points tonight.
HAHA that would be very unfortunate for him and you! I am thinking you will be in, he is playing against the Titans...I predict he gets like 18+ points!
[Reply]
chaase321 09:50 AM 12-17-2012
Jeremy, any news on the Puts/Takes of the pass? Have you shipped it off to Sofaman?
[Reply]
mkarnold1 09:53 AM 12-17-2012
Little matter to me at this point. I was thinking I might get to play spoiler, but my bro handled his own business by :-) you around! Of course, I always like to win, even if it is the lowest scoring matchup this league has seen this season. So to that end, good luck in the playoffs Shilala. I am confident that Shonn will score enough to get me the win. (and not enough to keep me out of the finals in another league, where I have a 43 point lead in the semis.)
[Reply]
shilala 10:21 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Jeremy, any news on the Puts/Takes of the pass? Have you shipped it off to Sofaman?
If Jeremy puts his ff entry smokes in there, they'll get to me in plenty of time for sending prizes. Will you drop him a pm to that effect, Cole? (I'm thinking we're still waiting on him, Stephen and Matt? I know Matt and Stephen have their smokes ready, they just suck at post office. :-))
I think that next year we should give up cell #'s to the main man (you) so you can burn off text announcements and reminders if necessary. Many guys just aren't here all the time and that'd be a huge help to keep them looped, ya think?
[Reply]
shilala 10:26 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
Little matter to me at this point. I was thinking I might get to play spoiler, but my bro handled his own business by :-) you around! Of course, I always like to win, even if it is the lowest scoring matchup this league has seen this season. So to that end, good luck in the playoffs Shilala. I am confident that Shonn will score enough to get me the win. (and not enough to keep me out of the finals in another league, where I have a 43 point lead in the semis.)
Matt has had an awesome team all year. With the matchups we had, I expected a pretty good whooping. I was pressed for time this week or I'd have built a new team, not that it would have helped. I even forgot about the Thursday night game, Weeze and I missed it. We NEVER miss a game. I left Bryce Brown in by mistake and I knew that set the tone for my beatdown. :-)

I'm sure Matt will share his smokes with you, you win no matter what, my friend!!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:27 AM 12-17-2012
HAHA that would be very unfortunate for him and you! I am thinking you will be in, he is playing against the Titans...I predict he gets like 18+ points!
It's actually 6.3 points. If Jarrod and Mark tie, I'm in. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 10:36 AM 12-17-2012
It's actually 6.3 points. If Jarrod and Mark tie, I'm in. :-)
Jarrod could always pay Mark off and have him sit Greene! :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 10:37 AM 12-17-2012
If Jeremy puts his ff entry smokes in there, they'll get to me in plenty of time for sending prizes. Will you drop him a pm to that effect, Cole? (I'm thinking we're still waiting on him, Stephen and Matt? I know Matt and Stephen have their smokes ready, they just suck at post office. :-))
I think that next year we should give up cell #'s to the main man (you) so you can burn off text announcements and reminders if necessary. Many guys just aren't here all the time and that'd be a huge help to keep them looped, ya think?
Yeah, the texting thing would work for me. I have Jeremy's number, and texted him last Friday (or Thursday :-) ) I'll shoot him another and see what's up. I told him to put his entry smokes in...probably wouldn't fit though :-) ...the pass and that would be acceptable too.
[Reply]
Stephen 10:38 AM 12-17-2012
Stephen have their smokes ready, he just sucks at post office. :-))
And fantasy football. Mustn't forget fantasy football.
[Reply]
mkarnold1 10:40 AM 12-17-2012
:-) I am eminently bribable. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 10:44 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
And fantasy football. Mustn't forget fantasy football.
I guess Scott didn't think that needed to be said :-)

Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
:-) I am eminently bribable. :-)
that would totally F Scott! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 11:21 AM 12-17-2012
LOL!!!
That was my very first thought. I must have been thinking too loud. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 26
« First < 11192021 2223 > Last »
Up