Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 206 of 351
« First < 106156196204205206 207208216256306 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase III!
kelmac07 08:50 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by Lockspur:
Mac, those don't look like mine. They oval maddies?
Scotty...they "resemble" the Ovals...but aren't maddies. Will light one up in the next few days and do a side by side comparison.
Lockspur 09:04 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Scotty...they "resemble" the Ovals...but aren't maddies. Will light one up in the next few days and do a side by side comparison.
Then I guess their description is right...every bundle is different. Sorry about that Mac.
Simple1 08:31 AM 06-23-2013
These El Triunfidors are quite tasty. The Draig's are new to me.

RevSmoke 12:44 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Will do.......I found out from Kevin the Firecrackers are Victor Sinclair
Are these the Firecrackers from 2 Guys? If so, I am so disappointed. I was intrigued by them, but I have yet to have a single Victor Sinclair cigar that really impressed me.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
MarkinAZ 01:32 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Are these the Firecrackers from 2 Guys? If so, I am so disappointed. I was intrigued by them, but I have yet to have a single Victor Sinclair cigar that really impressed me.

Here's the old band: (photo from HalfWheel)

Current photo from Two Guys:

Zane 01:55 PM 06-23-2013
Recent grabs!

Gabe215 03:59 PM 06-23-2013
Simple1 Tat El Triunfador Lanceros are awesome smokes! Better than the original release IMO! The Draigs were a instant box purchase after I smoked one, but FYI you HAVE to dry box it for 24 hours before you smoke it or you will have major issues!! Great pick ups
kelmac07 04:08 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by Gabe215:
Simple1 Tat El Triunfador Lanceros are awesome smokes! Better than the original release IMO!
Gabe you must and fell and bumped your head!! No way do the newer El Triunfadors compare to the original release. :-)
Gabe215 04:44 PM 06-23-2013
Mac you're such a maduro whore!!!!
Simple1 05:43 PM 06-23-2013
Gabe, thanks for the heads up on dry boxing the Draigs. I haven't tried the OR Triumfador, but now I have a challenge to compare them. Thanks.
Angry_Pirate 06:17 PM 06-23-2013
Stopped by Uptown while in Nashville and picked up a couple of EloGio Excentrico's
363 06:36 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Gabe you must and fell and bumped your head!! No way do the newer El Triunfadors compare to the original release. :-)
OR El Triunfadors :-):-):-)
Porch Dweller 10:49 AM 06-24-2013
B&M Visit:

Tramp Stamp, CroMag Acquitane Anthropology, Headley Grange, and I splurged on an LP9.
RevSmoke 11:02 AM 06-24-2013

(my response is to what Irratebass wrote: Will do.......I found out from Kevin the Firecrackers are Victor Sinclair

Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Here's the old band: (photo from HalfWheel)

Current photo from Two Guys:

Yes, I have seen these pictures. I know that Two Guys has them. There is however, no information there about who made them. Are these the reincarnation of the DPG Firecracker? Or is this something new from Victor Sinclair. That question remains unanswered by your pictures.

Where do the Two Guys Firecrackers come from? Who made them? Do we have any information other than the pictures?
RobR1205 11:14 AM 06-24-2013
My devil sight haul...
La Aurora Preferidos Maduros x7
Zino Classic Torpedo x5
Joya de Nicuragua x1
E.J. 11:38 AM 06-24-2013
Yes, I have seen these pictures. I know that Two Guys has them. There is however, no information there about who made them. Are these the reincarnation of the DPG Firecracker? Or is this something new from Victor Sinclair. That question remains unanswered by your pictures.

Where do the Two Guys Firecrackers come from? Who made them? Do we have any information other than the pictures?
I believe that information is from Kevin(MIB) who talked with 2Guys on the telephone.

When I talked with them, I just confirmed that they were not DPG and were made in the Dominican Republic.
RevSmoke 12:11 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by E.J.:
I believe that information is from Kevin(MIB) who talked with 2Guys on the telephone.

When I talked with them, I just confirmed that they were not DPG and were made in the Dominican Republic.
Thanks. I was looking for the post where it was stated that it was the Two Guys Firecrackers he was talking about that were from VS.

irratebass 12:12 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by E.J.:

EJ is correct Rev, sorry I just seen your post today and I figured this was already answered so i didn't want to :-)

When Kevin and I ordered them, Kev too the initiative and called them to get the background on them, they told Kevin that they had a falling out with DPG and were no longer using them and that these were from somewhere in the DR...it was the closest they could get to the original blend.

After I got my box (as I posted) I smoked one and an original DPG back to back and there is no comparison.

After I smoked it Kevin informed me that he found out these were VS sticks.

Hope that clears things up....want one?? :-)
kelmac07 05:35 PM 06-24-2013
Snagged a few Leccia Blacks and a box of L'Atelier LAT46 Selection Speciales.

You can smell the "smoke" from the dark fired tobacco on these things. It's crazy!!

MrClean 06:23 PM 06-24-2013
Mac, I'm over here drooling over those bad boys! :-)
Page 206 of 351
« First < 106156196204205206 207208216256306 > Last »
Up