Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 10181920 2122 > Last »
General Discussion>Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
chaase321 08:33 AM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Your puts and takes look fine to me, Cole. :-)
Did you ever get Coach's puts and takes?
Coach sent them to me in a PM, all is well.

And thanks for taking the bet...sucka! :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 04:54 PM 12-08-2012
Who dose the pass go to next?
[Reply]
chaase321 11:02 AM 12-09-2012
The pass goes to Jeremy (JKim05) next. I will probably be handing it off to him as he is close to me. And this its off to you Sofaman.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:20 PM 12-09-2012
WTF!!!!!!! 40 from a defense!!!!!! I quit!!!
[Reply]
chaase321 09:45 AM 12-11-2012
YTD Troop Bets

Chaase321 owe's 5 troop sticks. (Chaase321 vs. JenksAnejo 9/2/12) (paid, betting bal = 40 sticks)

Week 1
Coach Deg owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Mattso3000) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Stephen owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Stephen)
Sofa man owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Sofaman)
Mkarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. MKArnold1)
MKarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (MKArnold1 vs. Chaase321)

Week 2
JenksAnejo owe's 5 troop sticks. (JenksAnejo vs. Mattso3000)

Week 3
Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (undefeated bet) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (Chaase321 vs. Sofaman) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)
Mattso3000 owes 30 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. the field)
Jenksanejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. The Spread)
CoachDeg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach vs. Mattso) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)

Week 4
No bets

Week 5
MKarnold owes 5 troop sticks (MKarnold vs. Mattso)
JenksAnejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. Stephen)

Week 6
No bets

Week 7
Mattso3000 owes 10 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. Chaase321)

Week 8
No bets

Week 9
Stephen owes 5 troop sticks (and a personal 5'er to Shilala) (Shilala vs. Stephen)
chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Coach Deg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [NFL teams bet]) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [head to head bet]) (paid, betting bal = 49 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Jkim05 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 44 sticks)

Week 10
chaase321 owes 5 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. mkarnold1) (paid, betting bal = 20 sticks)

Week 11
chaase321 owes 5 personal sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid)
chaase321 owes 10 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 10 sticks)

Week 12
No bets

Week 13
Coach Deg owes 5 troops sticks (Coach Deg vs. Chaase321) (paid, betting bal = 20 sticks)
Coach Deg owes 5 troops sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 15 sticks)
Sofaman owes 5 troops sticks (Sofaman vs. Shilala)

Week 14
Chaase321 owes 10 troops sticks (Chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 0 sticks)
Coach Deg owes 5 troops sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 10 sticks)
[Reply]
shilala 09:49 AM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
WTF!!!!!!! 40 from a defense!!!!!! I quit!!!
41 points, poopstick. The highest from a D this season. The second most was 32 from Denver in week 6, 32 points.
That is crazy, isn't it? This week I'm just gonna play my D and sit everyone else. I want to give my team a rest for the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:51 AM 12-11-2012
Okay, taking bets yet again this week. All comers, whatever you wanna bet.
I will bet TRIPLE troop sticks to your 1 troop stick. 3 to 1. No sh1t. Bring it if there's balls on any one of you ladies. :-)

[Reply]
chaase321 09:54 AM 12-11-2012
I dropped off the pass to Jeremy last night (Thanks for meeting me Jeremy!!!). He will be sending it to Scott (sofaman) next, and then it will be back to the originator (shilala) for some prepping before the next round. I will send out PM's later for people who want in on that.

Guys...please please please make sure you are getting your entries and bets into Scott (Shilala) soon. The season only has one more week of regular season left and then playoffs for two weeks!!!
[Reply]
shilala 09:59 AM 12-11-2012
Jarrod pm'd me to get my address to send his sticks in, Cole.
I'm not sure who else is left, but you should ought to pm them. Someone is gonna be pretty jacked, and rightfully so, if they don't get their playoff winnings.
I should probably mention that I throw everything in a pile and try real hard to make the prizes even, dollar for dollar. Without the sticks here, that's pretty much impossible.
The last two years I won 2nd place in FB and FF and just cherry picked a few sticks I liked, then took a few "lesser" sticks to clean up the first place guys winnings so they got a badass first place prize. I think Matt was pretty happy about his haul last year. :-)
This year we have 3 places, so it's going to be tougher to divide sticks evenly. If I make it to the final game I'll just concede like the last two times. I have no use for a giant pile of cigars I won't smoke. If there's a few I like, I'll grab them, but that's all. Hopefully I can get my ass kicked next week and won't have to worry about it. :-)
If for some reason we fall short I'll cover it.
[Reply]
chaase321 10:31 AM 12-11-2012
MATCHUPS OF THE WEEK

Matchup #1
Shilala vs Mattso3000 (Ninja for Hire)
-Winner is in the playoffs, loser is most likely out!
-Mattso3000 has really high season points, so if he wins, he is in for sure.
-Shilala has lowest total points out of the top 3, so if he loses he has a chance to be bumped by a Jenks win.

Matchup #2
Coach Deg (Tampa Tornadoes) vs. Sofaman
-With a win, both teams basically secure themselves with a playoff birth.
-Whichever team loses, stands a chance of getting bumped with a Jenks win AND a Ninja win (could happen...)

Matchup#3
Jenks Anejo vs. Mkarnold (Grain Belt Preimums)
-If Jenks wins, he is in
-If Jenks loses and Mattso3000 wins, Jenks will be booted
-Can Grain Belt be the heartbreaker???
[Reply]
chaase321 10:38 AM 12-11-2012
Jarrod pm'd me to get my address to send his sticks in, Cole.
I'm not sure who else is left, but you should ought to pm them. Someone is gonna be pretty jacked, and rightfully so, if they don't get their playoff winnings.
I should probably mention that I throw everything in a pile and try real hard to make the prizes even, dollar for dollar. Without the sticks here, that's pretty much impossible.
The last two years I won 2nd place in FB and FF and just cherry picked a few sticks I liked, then took a few "lesser" sticks to clean up the first place guys winnings so they got a badass first place prize. I think Matt was pretty happy about his haul last year. :-)
This year we have 3 places, so it's going to be tougher to divide sticks evenly. If I make it to the final game I'll just concede like the last two times. I have no use for a giant pile of cigars I won't smoke. If there's a few I like, I'll grab them, but that's all. Hopefully I can get my ass kicked next week and won't have to worry about it. :-)
If for some reason we fall short I'll cover it.

If I have been following everything correctly...
Matt owes his buy in yet (6 troops, 6 Personal AND 1 for Mark that he agreed to take care of in an earlier post)
Jarrod owes his buy in (However he contacted Shilala that it is on the way, so that should be taken care of)
Jeremy owes his buy in (6 troops and 6 personal)

I'll follow up with PM's but just wanted to post it here before I did to make sure it was correct.
[Reply]
shilala 10:50 AM 12-11-2012
That Jarrod/Jeremy tie thing totally sucks, is what I'd like to say about the matchups of the week. :-)

1.) What it boils down to, one of the top five is getting kicked out and four will remain for the playoffs.
If Jarrod and I lose, I'm in, he's out.
If I lose and Jarrod wins, he's in, I'm out.

2.) I ground my brains on this really hard, and no other combinations of win/lose matter.
Four of the top five are matched up. Two have to win, they're in.
The other two can lose and a win by Jarrod or I will bump the loser with the lower total season points for a spot if we win. Goes right back to 1.)

I had to win 8 in a row last year to get in the cigars.
One win in the playoffs guarantees 20 cigars, so that's cool. Then the two losers fight for 10 cigars while the two winners fight over 10 more. :-)

Man, I love this game. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:53 AM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Matt owes his buy in yet (6 troops, 6 Personal AND 1 for Mark that he agreed to take care of in an earlier post)
Jarrod owes his buy in (However he contacted Shilala that it is on the way, so that should be taken care of)

I'll follow up with PM's but just wanted to post it here before I did to make sure it was correct.
Matt mentioned he was sending his, he must have got hung up.
Jeremy isn't around much, a pm might help and maybe a post in the league update post thing?
We're close, that's great!!! :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 11:13 AM 12-11-2012
Matt's box is sitting on his entertainment center all packed up and ready to go, unless he already mailed it. He's just really sloooooow. I will bet you that Mattso takes you down this weekend, Shilala. A fiver for the troops, since I knocked my own bro down out of the top four this past weekend.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 03:48 AM 12-12-2012
Scott I will bet you 5 that you out score me this week. I went the other way the last 2 weeks and lost so why not try this way.

My only hope is squeak in to the playoffs( after being in first most of the year) and get Gronk back. He was my point scorer.
[Reply]
Stephen 06:58 AM 12-12-2012

I still need to mail my buy in, also. It's all put together, I just haven't sent it off yet cause I don't want Scott fondling my sticks. :-)

I'll get it in the mail this weekend. Scout's honor.
[Reply]
chaase321 07:22 AM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
I still need to mail my buy in, also. It's all put together, I just haven't sent it off yet cause I don't want Scott fondling my sticks. :-)

I'll get it in the mail this weekend. Scout's honor.
Thanks Stephen, I didn't realize you hadn't bought in. Thanks for owning up brother :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 07:31 AM 12-12-2012
Matt mentioned he was sending his, he must have got hung up.
Jeremy isn't around much, a pm might help and maybe a post in the league update post thing?
We're close, that's great!!! :-)
I texted Jeremy this morning about getting his in. So hopefully he can get that in soon.

Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
Matt's box is sitting on his entertainment center all packed up and ready to go, unless he already mailed it. He's just really sloooooow. I will bet you that Mattso takes you down this weekend, Shilala. A fiver for the troops, since I knocked my own bro down out of the top four this past weekend.
Mark get on Matt to get the sticks in...but be nicer than you were last week on his team :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 07:46 AM 12-12-2012
Okay, taking bets yet again this week. All comers, whatever you wanna bet.
I will bet TRIPLE troop sticks to your 1 troop stick. 3 to 1. No sh1t. Bring it if there's balls on any one of you ladies.
Well...since it's for the troops...

Alright, put on your big boy britches Scotty boy, I still have a bunch of sticks that could go to the troops if need be...I have this odd feeling that your "betting" winning streak is going to come to a halt this week...

...and since you want to see if someone has the balls to call you out, well, I'm gonna put it on you, ya sissy boy!

Here's the bet:
You lose to Mattso3000, and Jenks wins WHICH KNOCKS YOU FROM PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!

my 25 troops sticks vs. your 75 troops sticks!!!

If you win I pay 25 troops sticks
If you lose and jenks loses I pay 15 troops sticks
If you lose and jenaks wins which causes you to miss playoffs, you owe 75 troops sticks

what you think...ya woman :-):-):-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 08:17 AM 12-12-2012
Thanks Stephen, I didn't realize you hadn't bought in. Thanks for owning up brother :-)
Yeah, I usually have mine shipped out first thing. I put them together months ago, just forgot to send the damned things off. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 10181920 2122 > Last »
Up