Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 33
« First < 10181920 212230 > Last »
Sports>Packer fan thoughts
dave 07:14 AM 11-27-2012
Wow....can't find anything good to say about that game at all. Don't think we could have beaten the Eagles this week. No O-line whatsoever. I've never seen Rogers looking so lost and beaten down. He looked as though he couldn't wait for the game to end - like he didn't even want to be out there. Did he ever even look for anyone besides Kuhn and Cobb? Did he ever have time to look for anyone else?

I guess the only positive thought I have from this game is that Rogers was able to walk off the field instead of getting carted off.

And what of that D-line? Eli can't throw with someone in his face - we didn't get near him. And, I'd bet the defense is going to be doing a few tackling drills this week.
Disgusting.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:41 AM 11-27-2012
Packers dissapointed me this week, dissapointed me big time.
[Reply]
Stephen 11:47 AM 11-27-2012
Although the score was more lopsided than I anticipated, the outcome wasn't. For reasons unbeknownst to me, Coughlin's Giants always play well in those scenarios.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 02:08 PM 12-02-2012
:-)...Really happy to see the Packers pull out a 23-14 win over the Vikings at home. Wasn't able to watch the game, but only follow it through nfl.com.

Damn Seahawks blew their lead and let the Bears stay alive. Now the game is in OT...:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 02:24 PM 12-02-2012
Ok, so the Seahawks redeemed themselves with an OT win over the Bears. Yesssssss!!!

[Reply]
MarkinAZ 02:34 PM 12-02-2012
...and, the Colts take out the Lion's too:-)

A great week in the Black and Blue division...

[Reply]
14holestogie 02:38 PM 12-02-2012
Place kicking is still rather foggy, but Crosby may have redeemed himself for another week.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:39 PM 12-02-2012
Great comeback by the Colts. Watching the Vikings offense is more than painful. Ponder is not good, the wide receivers are terrible without Harvin, and the coaching staff seems to have no idea what to do besides give the ball to AP. Should have been an easier win than it was for the Pack.
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:42 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Great comeback by the Colts. Watching the Vikings offense is more than painful. Ponder is not good, the wide receivers are terrible without Harvin, and the coaching staff seems to have no idea what to do besides give the ball to AP. Should have been an easier win than it was for the Pack.
With all our injuries, there is no such thing as an easy or pretty win for the Packers. We're just hoping to keep it close enough to give us a chance.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:18 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
A great week in the Black and Blue division...
Opinions vary.

[Reply]
MarkinAZ 03:57 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Opinions vary...
:-)...How true that is...

[Reply]
MarkinAZ 05:49 PM 12-09-2012
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL...

LION'S @ PACKERS...:-)

On the positive side, Vikings took care of the Bears today that should help us with a Packer win tonight at Lambeau Field:-)

[Reply]
14holestogie 06:00 PM 12-09-2012
I got two naps in today. I may actually make it through the whole game. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 06:26 PM 12-09-2012
If the Lions' offense doesn't put you to sleep...... :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:21 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
If the Lions' offense doesn't put you to sleep...... :-)
Then the Packer defense will.
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:26 PM 12-09-2012
Just caught a pic of Larry the Cable Guy at the game in a sleeveless Packer camo shirt. "Git R Done" :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:59 PM 12-09-2012
Great win tonight for the Packers and loved seeing all that wet snow coming down during the first half.

Love an open air stadium:-)

[Reply]
BHalbrooks 12:34 AM 12-10-2012
I watched a little bit of this at work. When the Lions were up 14-0 I thought, "Wow, maybe the Lions can actually win at Lambeau." Then Stafford tried to recover the fumble and punched it to a Packer and they ran it back for 40 yards. Same old Lions.

Good game by the Packers though.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:07 AM 12-10-2012
I have been pondering some things. I have seen Rodgers struggling this year, and it appears there is discontent on the offense. Yesterday, when he to the sidelines, he gave his helmet away and then went off and was by himself. He did not go and look at pictures or a pay book. He did not go and talk with other players. He went and sat - ALONE.

I am sorry but that does not bode well in my book.
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:49 AM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I have been pondering some things. I have seen Rodgers struggling this year, and it appears there is discontent on the offense. Yesterday, when he to the sidelines, he gave his helmet away and then went off and was by himself. He did not go and look at pictures or a pay book. He did not go and talk with other players. He went and sat - ALONE.

I am sorry but that does not bode well in my book.
You may be reading more into this than it deserves, Todd.
Would you rather have him get into his teammates when they miss a block or drop a pass, ala a certain qb from just south of here? :-)
Not sure struggling is the right word either. Is he having another MVP year?
Probably not, but I'll bet he's still in the top 5 of leading every qb stat. I'll take that.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 33
« First < 10181920 212230 > Last »
Up