Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 10181920 2122 > Last »
Entertainment>Modern Warfare 3
ucubed 07:14 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
Oh no noobtubes and shotguns are far better and more fun IMO

As people seem to hate them so much i use them alot after a few kills they begin to rage and come for "revenge" kills which means they are easy to shoot in the face or knife in the back and then they get even madder making them easy pray.
I enjoy the grenade launchers a bit better, only because there is no Danger Close and the damage is much more reasonable, especially when they are not direct hits. I don't have a problem with run and gun shotguns, but the striker is just unfair compared to the other shotguns.

As for the "whiners", you still have plenty on the PS3. I save all my direct messages from players saying anywhere "Why do you use portable radar you noob" to "Why are you hacking bro" to get a good laugh. In any community you'll always have them. Even when your team decides to play them in a private match and still win... can't get away =/
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:19 PM 02-27-2012
Just went 16-0 on HC TDM. No camping, only style :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:22 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Just went 16-0 on HC TDM. No camping, only style :-)
:-)

I had a good week of MW3. Saturday I had a ton of great games of TDM.
[Reply]
ucubed 12:32 PM 02-27-2012
tomorrow us PS3 players finally get the two maps you xbox players got ...finally
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:35 PM 02-27-2012
I had a bunch of good games this weekend, nothing amazing but a bunch of good ones, I won 24 games straight until I jumped into a game yesterday right at the end and got a loss (I see the first game pictured we only won by one). I took the silencer off my MK14 and can now use it again:

Originally Posted by ucubed:
tomorrow us PS3 players finally get the two maps you xbox players got ...finally
We already got a third one, haha. :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 01:18 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
We already got a third one, haha. :-)
It's ok, at least there will be a steady flow of DLC now.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:35 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by ucubed:
It's ok, at least there will be a steady flow of DLC now.
So every month now?
[Reply]
macsauce13 02:41 PM 02-27-2012
I haven't seen any new maps. Is it all "pay extra" type stuff?
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:44 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Yah, you have to subscribe to COD Elite I believe.
[Reply]
ucubed 03:57 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
If your an elite member you'll get it for free tomorrow if you're on PS3 and PC...if you have XBOX you should already have it. If you're not an elite member you'll have to pay for the map pack. Also, there is indeed suppose to be something new every month after the first map pack
[Reply]
Reaver2145 04:01 PM 02-27-2012
I actually fired up my xbox for the first time in a age and tried to play some mw3 after 5ish mins i was wondering why nothing was happening so i glanced down to see the red ring again.

3rd xbox down and i dont think ill buy another one.
[Reply]
357 07:32 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
I actually fired up my xbox for the first time in a age and tried to play some mw3 after 5ish mins i was wondering why nothing was happening so i glanced down to see the red ring again.

3rd xbox down and i dont think ill buy another one.
Ship it to me. I fixed my sister's RROD and have been using it for 6 months. I can send you a link or two on how to fix it. Depends on how technical you are, but it's not too tough.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:44 AM 02-28-2012
Looking forward to competing in clan ops! Our clan will rank up a good amount after this weekend.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:00 PM 02-28-2012
I'm really enjoying the new maps for PS3. Liberation is just my style. And Piazza is a BEAST!
[Reply]
ucubed 03:36 PM 02-28-2012
I've been busy this morning, but I'm about to try them right now! I'm quite eager to play them after watching studying the layout =D
[Reply]
King James 07:55 PM 02-29-2012
I've been sending tweets for three months to @callofduty asking if hardcore headquarters will be coming back as its own game type with no response. Started a petition today on change.org just to see if I could get a decent amount of signatures. Even if you don't play it, please consider signing your name for those of us that do :-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/infi...ayer-game-type
[Reply]
King James 10:58 PM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by King James:
I've been sending tweets for three months to @callofduty asking if hardcore headquarters will be coming back as its own game type with no response. Started a petition today on change.org just to see if I could get a decent amount of signatures. Even if you don't play it, please consider signing your name for those of us that do :-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/infi...ayer-game-type
just saw tonight it is back. I'm not sure if it came back today or in the past couple, but what great timing
[Reply]
ucla695 07:10 AM 03-01-2012
Ugh...my Turtle Beach headset broke last night. Kinda strange playing without it. Gotta like Amazon though...the new one will be here tomorrow. :-)

I think I'll download the new maps tonight.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:22 AM 03-01-2012
Couldn't live without my Turtle Beach Headset. I'm surprised what a difference it makes. Its almost not fair :-)

I'm still really digging the new maps although every game I've played seems to be made of players who are MUCH better than me. I'm lucky keeping a 1-1.5 ratio on some of these games.
[Reply]
ucla695 09:57 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Couldn't live without my Turtle Beach Headset. I'm surprised what a difference it makes. Its almost not fair :-)

I'm still really digging the new maps although every game I've played seems to be made of players who are MUCH better than me. I'm lucky keeping a 1-1.5 ratio on some of these games.
No kidding!

Yeah, it takes a little bit to get the feel of them.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 10181920 2122 > Last »
Up