Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 21
« First < 10181920 21 >
Sports>Patriots Fans
Taki 08:04 PM 02-05-2012
Sorry fella's I was really routing for the Pats...
[Reply]
Gargoyle 08:07 PM 02-05-2012
Was definitely hopeful the Pats would pull something out at the end. Congrats to the Giants!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:11 PM 02-05-2012
Awesome game to watch for a guy with no dog in the fight. :-)
[Reply]
VTDragon 08:37 PM 02-05-2012
Aargh...tough one to watch. Congrats Giants.
In the end the Giants made the plays and the Pats didnt,
Still a great season for an overachieving team.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 08:51 PM 02-05-2012
Even though I hate New York Teams.... Eli and Manningham played great. Congrats to the Giants, you clearly earned it. Next year Pats, you've nothing to be ashamed of, except for losing :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:40 PM 02-05-2012
Congrats to the Giants...was a hell of a game. :-) :-)
[Reply]
TonySmith 09:53 PM 02-05-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Congrats to the Giants...was a hell of a game. :-) :-)
Yes good game....I won some money, which is beside the point....lol
[Reply]
Blueface 10:06 PM 02-05-2012
Regardless of who you were for, what an awesome game.
An example of the way all Super Bowls should be played.
Kudos to both teams as the py both deserved to be there.
Just glad in the end, as a giants fan, they won.
[Reply]
chachee52 05:03 AM 02-06-2012
Being a huge Pats fan and looks for things to nit-pick on, i could not find any. It was a well played game. I still disagree with Brady trying to go deep for Gronk. It was about 5-10 yards short (not because Gronk had an "ankle sprain"). In the end, our secondary just couldn't keep up. That's been our weakness all season. I am still suprised we made it that far!!
Great game, and although I hate to say it, Congrat Griants.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:44 AM 02-06-2012
Congrats To The Giants! Exciting Game!:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:00 AM 02-06-2012
Some really awful dropped passes by the Pats WR's. Brady made some mistakes as well, but mostly the WR's stopped the Pats from moving up field the last 38 seconds.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:19 AM 02-06-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Some really awful dropped passes by the Pats WR's. Brady made some mistakes as well, but mostly the WR's stopped the Pats from moving up field the last 38 seconds.
Yeah, that was painful to watch. Welker's drop killed me...and I didn't like that long pass to Gronk that got picked...that seemed like a REALLY bad decision.

Congrats to the Giants...they played one hell of a game...and Eli is clearly a beast in the 4th.
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:29 AM 02-06-2012

Manning!
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:13 AM 02-06-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:

Manning!
:-):-):-)...that just about sums it up. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 01:18 PM 02-06-2012
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Yeah, that was painful to watch. Welker's drop killed me...and I didn't like that long pass to Gronk that got picked...that seemed like a REALLY bad decision.

Congrats to the Giants...they played one hell of a game...and Eli is clearly a beast in the 4th.
Doesn't hurt that he had yet another miraculous catch by a receiver on the game winning drive. Change anything one inch with that pass to Manningham, and it's incomplete. Was about as perfect as it could be, to be a catch.

I'm thinking he threw the ball short, because he might have shortarmed the throw on that pick just a bit in the anticipation of the shot that was being lined up on him.

I think next year is setting up even better for the Pats, though, with the draft picks they have this year. They have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds, if I'm not mistaken, right?

...and let me state, as a Vikings fan, I hate the Giants.
[Reply]
themoneycollector 06:18 PM 02-06-2012
It was pretty good game overall.

I think once the Giants made that big play to get into fg range, the pats should have let them just make the td. Instead, they let them waste 2 more minutes off the clock, used up their to's and still ended up handing them the td just so they could get the ball back. It would have given them the ball with 3 minutes instead of 1 to come up with a game winning td. But of course it's all clear in hindsight.

The other one was that defensive penalty that the giants made with 12 men on the field, they didn't reset the clock and that was strange to me.
[Reply]
kugie 06:26 AM 02-07-2012
I got noth'en :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 06:48 AM 02-07-2012
Originally Posted by Wanger:
I think next year is setting up even better for the Pats, though, with the draft picks they have this year. They have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds, if I'm not mistaken, right?
They'll trade down for 8 thirds and 12 fourths.

And they'll make the playoffs again.

And my torment will continue.
[Reply]
shilala 07:04 AM 02-07-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:
They'll trade down for 8 thirds and 12 fourths.

And they'll make the playoffs again.

And my torment will continue.
At least you can cuddle up in your Patriots blanket. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 07:41 AM 02-07-2012
It was a great game!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 21
« First < 10181920 21 >
Up