Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 111
« First < 10181920 21223070 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>beer hauls
Guitarman-S.T- 05:49 PM 04-19-2010
My bank account doesn't agree hahaha, Needless to say I won't be drinking alot any time soon, Couldn't afford it by any means but now and then I may be able to crack a bottle
Horns Held High!
[Reply]
Resipsa 06:07 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Alright boys.. ya made me do it :-)
I pretty much cleaned out my checking account for this one... My Fridge is full and my bank is empty lol.

But I hope it was well worth it :-)

I also spy with my big eye some Founders Red's Rye. Very tasty stuff that be.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 06:22 PM 04-19-2010
that Red Rye was Great! actually had one already and WOW! Unique stuff, Easily one of my favorites
[Reply]
BlackDog 07:35 PM 04-19-2010
ST, that is one awesome haul. Presuming you're not living on the street, that was totally worth it.

I found a store nearby that has about 6 bottles of Smoke, but they're $18 each, and I'm not sure I want to spend that much on one bottle.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 06:22 AM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
ST, that is one awesome haul. Presuming you're not living on the street, that was totally worth it.

I found a store nearby that has about 6 bottles of Smoke, but they're $18 each, and I'm not sure I want to spend that much on one bottle.
I think my Smoke was about 18$ as well, Unsure if its worth it, But i know I wont open it until i have a botl with me to enjoy it :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 07:42 AM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by BlackDog:

Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
I think my Smoke was about 18$ as well, Unsure if its worth it, But i know I wont open it until i have a botl with me to enjoy it :-)
I think we all need to get together with Pete (Replicant_Argent) and have a beer and smoke herf sometime soon. :-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 09:11 AM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Wanger:
I think we all need to get together with Pete (Replicant_Argent) and have a beer and smoke herf sometime soon. :-)
That would be a lot of fun. :-)
[Reply]
gvarsity 01:42 PM 04-20-2010
Went a little nuts in Mpls last weekend. I was on a mission while I was in town to get some Surly Abrasive Ale. I ended up buying a case... and a couple other random bottles.

Victory Hop Wallop, Avery Maharaja IIPA, Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra Deschutes Hop Henge IPA, Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Black Butte Porter
ImageImage

Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter & Double Pale Ale Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree IPA
ImageImage
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:43 PM 04-20-2010
Looking pretty good Bob. :-)
[Reply]
gvarsity 01:45 PM 04-20-2010
Two more pics that didn't fit in the first post.

Surly Abrasive Ale Case
LOVE this stuff!! Right up there with the Three Floyds Dreadnaught IMHO. Will be drinking this all summer. At least I hope I can make it last that long. :-)

Some B**ch Creek XX 20th anniversary
[Reply]
gvarsity 01:52 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Looking pretty good Bob. :-)
Thanks. It is pretty good Dave! At least the two cans of Abrasive Ale I had last night. Although they about kicked my butt. Can't wait to try the rest of it. I haven't had any of them yet. Pretty much my summer beer haul. Saw the pictures of the KBS. How was it? Time for a micro-brew herf. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:54 PM 04-20-2010
I love the KBS! I got a lot sitting in the basement and always looking for more.
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:55 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
Time for a micro-brew herf. :-)
I will keep and eye on the calender and try to do something.
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 06:16 PM 04-20-2010
Tuesday catch:

Wanna guess what I got for the wife?:-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 06:23 PM 04-20-2010
Maybe she'll share that Night Stalker with ya.
[Reply]
Resipsa 09:56 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Maybe she'll share that Night Stalker with ya.
Screw sharing, maybe Tim can trade his Raz for the Nightstalker.
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:00 PM 04-20-2010
If I ever had Raz I would trade it in a heartbeat for a bottle of Night Stalker. That's if Tim would trade. :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 10:05 PM 04-20-2010
Found this on close out at my beer store. This is from last summer, and they aren't making it anymore. Wasn't going to buy it since it's about 8 months old, but at 8% we figured it might be okay. the beer guy said if I try it and don't like it, he'll give me my money back.:-) So I grabbed a case, gave it to me for $36.00 bucks, down from $8.00 per bomber......score!:-)
Attached: 004.jpg (103.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:10 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Found this on close out at my beer store. This is from last summer, and they aren't making it anymore. Wasn't going to buy it since it's about 8 months old, but at 8% we figured it might be okay. the beer guy said if I try it and don't like it, he'll give me my money back.:-) So I grabbed a case, gave it to me for $36.00 bucks, down from $8.00 per bomber......score!:-)
Hopefully these guys are tasty. Nothing to sit on just something to drink up.
[Reply]
kydsid 05:34 PM 04-25-2010
Little Trip to Houston and stopped by Spec's which is one of the world's largest liquor stores. It is the same size of a grocery store. :-)

P.S. I really miss my N95 when it comes time to take a picture.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 111
« First < 10181920 21223070 > Last »
Up