Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 67
« First < 10181920 212230 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
md4958 02:34 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by cbsmokin:
I noticed a new thread about water pipes in the accessories forum. What's next a review of '09 sticky green? :-)
it IS puff.com!
MajorCaptSilly 02:55 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Scott, I found you a date.... Hope the family doesn't mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myb1N6j5zdk

uh...
MAYBE NSFW
Holy crap! She's gorgeous!! Phone number?

MCS
jm0307 03:04 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by macpappy:
It just shows which part of the Jack Caputo is. He gets offended by a post, makes an attack on an avatar he doesn't recognize and then claims it was a joke. That's lamer than a three legged dog.

Hello macpappy,

Yup, that was my avatar, and I am glad that he dislikes it. :-)
DrDubzz 03:07 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by cbsmokin:
I noticed a new thread about water pipes in the accessories forum. What's next a review of '09 sticky green? :-)
no seeds no stems no sticks!
BC-Axeman 03:11 PM 01-13-2009
I'll bet Caputo has a logon id here. Though he could be just an anonymous user.
G G 03:16 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
I betcha you're right my friend.:-)
md4958 03:45 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Originally Posted by ggainey:
I betcha you're right my friend.:-)
What would make you guys think he cares about this place? He got what he wanted... our memberships that CANNOT be deleted. That is the only thing that matters to him, because that is the only thing the advertisers are gonna see.

Do you think that any of them are gonna be going through threads and reading about the good old days from disgruntled members???

To John Caputo we were always just numbers. I have a feeling that in 6 months youll see his daily post count get smaller and smaller until he isnt even logging in anymore.

The one thing I find disgusting is that he is still taking member donations, as Puff.com is now a for-profit organization. The ads arent enough $$ for him I guess. And I feel sympathy for any member that is actually still willing to donate to that site.

I also wonder how much longer the "active member" count is going to be shown?
Blueface 03:50 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
What would make you guys think he cares about this place? He got what he wanted... our memberships that CANNOT be deleted. That is the only thing that matters to him, because that is the only thing the advertisers are gonna see.

Do you think that any of them are gonna be going through threads and reading about the good old days from disgruntled members???

To John Caputo we were always just numbers. I have a feeling that in 6 months youll see his daily post count get smaller and smaller until he isnt even logging in anymore.

The one thing I find disgusting is that he is still taking member donations, as Puff.com is now a for-profit organization. The ads arent enough $$ for him I guess. And I feel sympathy for any member that is actually still willing to donate to that site.

All very good points.
However, I don't feel any sympathy for anyone willing to donate to that site now.
To each their own.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
borndead1 04:03 PM 01-13-2009
They still won't ban me or delete my account.

Any ideas? :-)
Blueface 04:05 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by borndead1:

Just do an "exit, stage left".
md4958 04:06 PM 01-13-2009

as I said above, the will not be banning or deleting because every member=$$.

Its in thier best interest to keep you on and ignore you.
borndead1 04:09 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Just do an "exit, stage left".

I kinda want to get banned. :-)
taltos 04:09 PM 01-13-2009

Duplicate accounts are supposed to be good for a ban.:-)
md4958 04:14 PM 01-13-2009
I kinda want to get banned. :-)
just think of something that would get you banned HERE and do it over there.
Blueface 04:14 PM 01-13-2009
Its in thier best interest to keep you on and ignore you.
You have no idea how prophetic you are in this statement.
jitzy 04:15 PM 01-13-2009

he does care about this place cause what ever is said here in disagreement of fluff he has to be able to give his "spin" on things over there, he had spies and still does on the live offshoot board too
GKitty 04:15 PM 01-13-2009

I hear picking fights with the mods in Chat is good for a ban too.
Smokin Gator 04:18 PM 01-13-2009
I couldn't care less what is going on with spies, John C, or Puff. I am done and that is that. I do get a chuckle out of this thread though!!!
LasciviousXXX 04:20 PM 01-13-2009
It was a very sad thing to know what was to become of your home and try and do something about it and have people tell you that you are "abandoning" your home and that "nothing's changed yet, why leave?".

We saw the writing on the wall. And we didn't have to wait for something to be destroyed to do something about it.

A sad day indeed.
Blueface 04:22 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:

We saw the writing on the wall. And we didn't have to wait for something to be destroyed to do something about it.
Man, did you guys ever.
Page 20 of 67
« First < 10181920 212230 > Last »
Up