Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Man, I miss football season.
theycallmedan'lboone 09:27 AM 02-08-2009
what are you talking about football is just getting warmed up? Champions League comes up next month, EPL is hot and heavy with 1 point separating Liverpool and Man United. World cup qualifiers start next week I believe. You're missing out...
[Reply]
acarr 09:31 AM 02-08-2009
Originally Posted by theycallmedan'lboone:
what are you talking about football is just getting warmed up? Champions League comes up next month, EPL is hot and heavy with 1 point separating Liverpool and Man United. World cup qualifiers start next week I believe. You're missing out...
That is real football.
[Reply]
blugill 09:49 AM 02-08-2009

Sorry in my country soccer will never be more than a niche sport....:-)
[Reply]
rizzle 10:14 AM 02-08-2009
I need some tutoring, young dan'l. Plus, I don't have any ties to any teams other than watching the US flame out of the World Cup every few years.
:-)
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 11:19 AM 02-08-2009
hey didn't you hear reggie bush is going to milan to play with beckham? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_HP395LAzw
[Reply]
Mikey202 05:08 PM 02-08-2009
I'm still buzzin' from that Superbowl. :-)But the Draft will be here soon enough!!!
[Reply]
ucla695 07:53 PM 02-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
I'm still buzzin' from that Superbowl. :-)But the Draft will be here soon enough!!!
:-)
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 07:10 AM 02-09-2009
Originally Posted by blugill:
Sorry in my country soccer will never be more than a niche sport....:-)
time shall tell. Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson is a huge soccer player/fan. while I'm not a fan of him as a person, could you imagine what his athletic abilities could do on a soccer field? Steve nash? basketball player extraordinaire, made some moves on Theirry Henry this past summer in new york that would make your head spin... with his feet. As long as America's best athletes play football, basketball etc... futbol, will be a niche sport. It's slowly getting better, one of the young men that played football all growing up and started his freshman year at QB and led his team to the state finals, has decided to continue soccer instead, BIG teams like Barcelona, and Arsenal have looked into bringing him over. time shall tell.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up