Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Banned!
BC-Axeman 08:58 PM 01-28-2009
It wasn't his redirect. It is mine. It was not even real until I bought it a few months ago. Sorry about that Scott. After I bought it as a joke I offered it to Scott for free. He didn't want it so I parked it with a redirect to here. It was getting about one hit a day until a couple of days ago.
Scottw 09:49 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-)
I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW
Scottw 09:53 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
Scott (I assume your name is Scott :-)) I think this was coming. I know we talked about your little redirect, but with everything else going on it was not a huge concern.

Jon has an interesting definition of spam. . . and as you can tell, does not tolerate what he considers spam all that well.

But can you honestly say you did not know where it goes? If that is a true statement, that is pretty sad. What if it had redirected to a child **** site?

I was always confused by your user title as well. You seemed to be a contributing member over there. I can't recall having an issue with any of your posts.

As the mods here have mentioned, it is over. Let's all move on from a very very sad situation.

Points taken and I truly didn't know which site it went to. I wrote it in a post when P**f first came on the scene and got messages from people who thought it was funny so I kept it for tha reason. I'm glad you don't hae issues with my posts, I have always tried to exhibit positive ways to the forum and appreciate everyone here and at the old CS. It was anerror and judgment and I apologize to the Asylum.
pnoon 09:54 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:
I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW
Closing per your request. If I misunderstood your intent, please PM me.
Genetic Defect 09:56 PM 01-28-2009
that pic is nice, the cigar love it the hand
SmokeyJoe 09:58 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:

SW
Glad you are here now. :-)
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up