Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Who would you like to thank?
Yazzie 05:51 PM 01-27-2009
The Bastage or group of Bombing Bastages that disguises themselves as the Asylum Staff :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 06:06 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
I'd like to thank the people who designed the spacious backseat of that 1964 Plymouth Valiant.....and the Makers of Budweiser Beer......without those two, my parents would never have stopped that night after my Mom's Birthday back in August of 1970......and...well....you know what happened 9 months later......
Joe Frazier beats Muhammad Ali at Madison Sq Garden?

Mick Jagger weds Bianca Macias at St Tropez Town Hall?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 11:48 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
I'd like to thank the people who designed the spacious backseat of that 1964 Plymouth Valiant.....and the Makers of Budweiser Beer......without those two, my parents would never have stopped that night after my Mom's Birthday back in August of 1970......and...well....you know what happened 9 months later......
We're thankful for that, too. Glad you are here, Tobi! :-)

Anybody else got some positive things we can focus on here in our Asylum?
[Reply]
icehog3 11:52 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
We're thankful for that, too. Glad you are here, Tobi! :-)

Anybody else got some positive things we can focus on here in our Asylum?
I can think of about 1585 of them, Joe. :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:30 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I can think of about 1585 of them, Joe. :-)
And 1585 bestter be grateful for 11 -I know I am! :-)
[Reply]
teotides 11:43 PM 01-28-2009
Thanks to all of you people here for welcoming a misfit surf bum like myself. Not too many places for us scoundrels. Everyone who has put in the time to make this place happen I am certainly in your debt and will do my best to pay forward your generosities. Who knew I would love cigars so much and the wide variety of people who enjoy them too? I don't personally know any of you folks but look forward to extending my hand in friendship. Thanks to all who participate!
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 11:11 AM 09-30-2009
Thanks to BryanB for being so generous...

BarneyBandMan for being such a great friend...

Cigar Asylum for being just that... an asylum. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 11:32 AM 09-30-2009
Like I have said before,thank you pds!
Without you,none of us would have ever met.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:32 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Like I have said before,thank you pds!
Without you,none of us would have ever met.
Hoping we will see Paul wandering the halls here soon... almost a year now! :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:36 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by teotides:
Thanks to all of you people here for welcoming a misfit surf bum like myself. Not too many places for us scoundrels. Everyone who has put in the time to make this place happen I am certainly in your debt and will do my best to pay forward your generosities. Who knew I would love cigars so much and the wide variety of people who enjoy them too? I don't personally know any of you folks but look forward to extending my hand in friendship. Thanks to all who participate!
You know a few of us Matt!!! I hope we get to herf again soon!!!

Thank you for the beers you brought to Grants!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:41 PM 09-30-2009
Thanks to those who purchased my wares over the last two weeks. Sometimes, being unemployed, you find yourself between rocks and hard places. You guys help me squeeze through.

Thanks to the MoBsters for being brothers and sister. You guys are better than my meds and a lot cheaper too.:-)
[Reply]
Mark 09:42 PM 09-30-2009
Special thanks to loki, Wolfgang, SmokeyJoe, Tanith, TheBeard, bigswol2, tobii, and Lt. Skills for being great B/SOTL's and making my stay here at the asylum and in NC a wonderful experience!
[Reply]
kgoings 09:56 PM 09-30-2009
First and foremost God..enough said.

Secondly I would like to thank everyone here who listened to my posts (you know what I mean) and sent prayers, karma, whatever you sent while my mom was fighting for her life after her Brain Aneurysm...2 weeks before Christmas no less.

You guys were really the only people who I could talk with outside of my sister and my wife. This site is 'My Friends'

[Reply]
Darrell 10:46 PM 09-30-2009
I'm thankful for everyone who puts up with me. :-)

Really.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:16 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Thanks to the MoBsters for being brothers and sister. You guys are better than my meds and a lot cheaper too.:-)
We're lucky to have you as MoB Brother, Sean. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:27 PM 09-30-2009
Everyone here at the Asylum that welcomed me with open arms about six months ago when I got into this. This place is truly a haven for us enthusiasts. :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 05:22 PM 11-25-2009
Thought I would resurrect this thread on the eve of Thanksgiving just to say how much I appreciate the inmates of this place!

I am grateful my mom is still with us, even though her health is not the best. Just glad I will see her tomorrow.

My wonderful wife and two awesome kids that all make me very proud.

How about you? Thankful for anything? :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:48 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Thought I would resurrect this thread on the eve of Thanksgiving just to say how much I appreciate the inmates of this place!

I am grateful my mom is still with us, even though her health is not the best. Just glad I will see her tomorrow.

My wonderful wife and two awesome kids that all make me very proud.

How about you? Thankful for anything? :-)
Thankful for a loving and devoted wife. We are celebrating our 28th anniversary today. :-)

Thankful for family & friends.

Thankful for the ten other "red" inmates who help run this place. You guys are the best.

Thankful for my S.H.I.T. herf brothers and the many guests who have joined us.

Thankful for the many BOTLs/patriots who take point (Fred, Richard, and the many who preceded you.) on providing a taste of home to our brave men and women serving overseas.
[Reply]
G G 06:04 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
God comes first. Then I would like to sincerly thank the team of 11 for everything they have done. I think it was Tom who sent me a PM over at CS about moving here, so thank you Tom for that. It might have been Scott, either way thanks guys. And thanks to every other member here for making CA a great place to relax, talk about cigars, and share a passion for cigars.
I can't say it any better than my friend, but in my case it was Al who sent me the invite for CA.:-)

God Bless
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 07:10 PM 11-25-2009
My parents for always being in my corner no matter what
God for giving me the strength to get through each day, blessing me with a wonderful, healthy family, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my plate.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up