Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What was your Fav. and Least Fav. smoke this month
winnjamin 05:21 AM 01-29-2009
Favorite
I also had a RP natural with you greasy and it was way more than I expected. For such a little stick, the build up was awesome. There was great flavor off the light!!!:-)
Least Favorite
I had a JR Alternative Cohiba and really didnt care for it at all. It could have been that it was very dry but I will let them soak some more and try again. I really have enjoyed all the JR Alternatives so far...
[Reply]
Ichi the Killer 10:32 AM 01-29-2009
The best type of cigar to me is the type that surpises you, with its flavor.
[Reply]
Mr B 10:36 AM 01-29-2009
Favorite was The Griffins Limited Ed. XXIV Glass Tubo Torpedo. 1st time on this one, very nice. :-)

Least Fav. was a CAO Black (which I like alot). This one was just way to green, very plugged. It needed to sit for a few months. I was just in the mood for one, and smoked it the day they arrived. :-)
[Reply]
BryanB 10:44 AM 01-29-2009
my favorite so far has been a My Father No. 2.

least was ........ haven't had anything bad.............yet
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 10:54 AM 01-29-2009
That is a tough as I am always influenced more by the last week than the last month. I guess I would say:

Favorite - Trinidad Reyes - I had been really wanting to try one and it didn't disappoint. Creamy, sweet, toasty MMMmmmm!!

Least Favorite - Punch Black Prince - I chose this one not really for the flavor, but because it was plugged so badly. If it wasn't plugged I think it would have had good flavor I just couldn't get to it!!
[Reply]
Ichi the Killer 11:02 AM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Least Favorite - Punch Black Prince
That is surprising!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up