Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Lost
Cigargal 04:57 PM 01-22-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
I don't know if we can say it was Farraday's mom but we do know that she was in another episode. IIRC she was in the flashback with Desmond..I believe she was the lady at the jewelry shop wearing the red dress and giving me the creeps. :-)
She appeared to Desmond and spoke to him a couple of times when he was traveling back in time. And last night it showed her at a chalk board doing math figures-I connected that with Daniel's mom at Oxford-Im going to watch that episode again this weekend and check it out.
[Reply]
Cigargal 05:41 PM 01-22-2009
Everything you want to know about Mrs. Hawking(interesting choice of name)

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Hawking

sorry link insert tool isn't working

Anyway-seems to be quite the controversy as to where she and Linus are in that last scene...I was wondering how the Six were going to get back to an island flip-flopping through time-must be some sort of portal. If she is Faraday's mother??? time will tell :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 08:16 PM 01-22-2009
I thought it was a great episode. :-)

Still plenty of questions to answer and I look forward to seeing them answered. Like why does darpa keep dropping food if all their people are dead?
[Reply]
Waynegro1 12:39 AM 01-23-2009
I also enjoyed the episode. I'm hooked once again!! This is the only program that my wife and I actually sit on the couch and watch together. (but if she asks me, What their doing?, What's going on?, Who is that? one more time I swear I'm gonna.....:-))
[Reply]
ucla695 06:40 AM 01-23-2009
Great way to kick off the season. There's a lot of cool stuff happening with the people on the island traveling back and forth through time. Interesting way to reveal the history about the island. I look forward to next week's show.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:28 PM 01-24-2009
the time travelling is jumping the shark, too bad, I loved the show.
[Reply]
Cigargal 02:08 PM 01-24-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Time travel is about the onlydirection this show could go-and I love it! Anything to do with time travel is fun to watch.
[Reply]
MikeyC 02:13 PM 01-24-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
If you didn't think the show "jumped the shark" when they revealed the monster was a column of black smoke, I don't see why you would feel that way when the characters start time travelling. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:17 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
If you didn't think the show "jumped the shark" when they revealed the monster was a column of black smoke, I don't see why you would feel that way when the characters start time travelling. :-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up