Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What is your most gratifying purchase of 2018
Chainsaw13 04:24 PM 12-30-2018
Perfect Draw for me as well. Was a gift from a friend, so technically not something I bought. If pressed, I’d say the box of Dunbarton Tobacco Todos las Dias. It won me a Saka Unicorn.
[Reply]
asantiago 04:28 PM 12-30-2018
I have the Don Salvatore cigar poker and it has served me well for about eight years. Can anyone tell me what the perfect draw will do better.
[Reply]
markem 04:31 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by asantiago:
I have the Don Salvatore cigar poker and it has served me well for about eight years. Can anyone tell me what the perfect draw will do better.
If it works for you, don't let anyone talk you out of it.
[Reply]
asantiago 05:26 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by markem:
If it works for you, don't let anyone talk you out of it.
I want to get one for my dad and if one works better than the other I'd like to know.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:42 AM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by asantiago:
Never owned a Don Salvatore, so I wouldn't know. :-)
[Reply]
golfman18 06:18 PM 01-06-2019
my first cigar
[Reply]
PastRod5 02:07 AM 02-19-2019
I bought a pack of new cigars from Colombia, and on the same day, I burned my sofa. Therefore, the last purchase is a sore subject for me.
[Reply]
massphatness 07:15 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by PastRod5:
I bought a pack of new cigars from Colombia, and on the same day, I burned my new sofa. Therefore, the last purchase is a sore subject for me.
Not familiar with Colombian cigars - was it at least a good smoke?
[Reply]
Tio Gato 07:44 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by PastRod5:
I bought a pack of new cigars from Colombia, and on the same day, I burned my new sofa. Therefore, the last purchase is a sore subject for me.
I love Columbian tobacco. It's got a dark tobacco flavor with a dried fruit sweetness. The CAO Columbian sucks. They use a hybid tobacco with poor flavor.

Can I ask where you got the cigars from? I'm very curious. Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up