Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>taltos
G G 05:06 PM 01-05-2015
Great Pic Vin.
[Reply]
taltos 09:29 PM 01-05-2015
This is Gina, Paul's wife.

Thank you all for your kind words. Paul was a wonderful husband and person. He had many friends here and I often wondered about how I could let you know of his passing. I think that I had tried to login some time ago, but must have done something wrong as I was not able to gain access. I keep his computer current as at the very least, it gives me another computer if I have any problems with mine.
When I saw the birthday email yesterday I decided to try again to see if I could notify you. This time I succeeded and saw the PM from icehog3 and so wrote to him.
I remember too Paul talking years ago about 'masshole thread'

Vin, I remember him going to your house to get together a couple times. I did think of you and wanted to reach out to you to let you know, but tho I thought that I had your address, I could not find it. I'm sure I do have it as Paul had given me the info of where he was going - but I guess I misplaced it. I'm a saver and it would not surprise me if I came across it again someday.

I see that you did find his obituary, but I will tell you that he was cremated and, well, he remains here at home.

I'm glad that I could finally provide closure to his friends here.
Thanks again, Gina
[Reply]
pnoon 09:35 PM 01-05-2015
We will miss him, Gina.
[Reply]
massphatness 06:09 AM 01-06-2015
Thanks for the update, Gina; my belated condolences on your loss. The old Herf crew has drifted apart over the years but at heart, we remain brothers.

Will smoke something in Paul's honor this weekend
[Reply]
pnoon 06:21 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Thanks for the update, Gina; my belated condolences on your loss. The old Herf crew has drifted apart over the years but at heart, we remain brothers.

I will do the same. :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:51 AM 01-06-2015
Gina:

Thanks for reaching out to us.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:43 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I will do the same. :-)
Absolutely.

Thank you so much, Gina, foir reaching out to me and to us, even though the news was sad. I often wondered where Paul had been, but now I figure he is smoking a cigar in Heaven, looking down on his loved ones and smiling.
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:58 AM 01-06-2015
Gina my condolences to you and your family.
[Reply]
G G 12:27 PM 01-06-2015
Thank you so much for letting us know Gina. As Vin said we aren't as in touch as we might have once been with each other, we remain close in spirit.
[Reply]
Scottw 08:30 PM 01-06-2015
RIP Paul.
[Reply]
jjirons69 08:52 PM 01-06-2015
Thanks, Gina. We're all so sorry for your loss.

Great post, Admiral.
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:30 PM 01-06-2015
Sad to hear of Paul's passing. Gina, thank you for stopping in and letting us know, and I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:53 PM 01-03-2016
Missing Paul on his Birthday.
[Reply]
bobarian 01:24 PM 01-03-2016
Rest In Peace Paul
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:14 AM 01-04-2016
I met Paul during my 09 road trip, fantastic BOTL, sorry to hear of his passing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up