Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What was the last n/c cigar that left you with a nicotine buzz?
Heavy_d 11:18 AM 07-25-2014
The one I had that I really remember was a LFD N.A.S. Talk about a strong cigar. Luckily I was warned in advance and ate a good meal beforehand, or that could've been worse.
[Reply]
Shaneg 12:09 PM 07-25-2014
Only twice- that nauseating nic lightheaded-ness. One of my first cigars- CAO Flathead 660, and then an anejo I smoked too fast while walking at night
[Reply]
mikesr1963 11:12 AM 07-26-2014
Are you sure you guys are getting a buzz? Even in my teens, I never got a buzz, nor did I ever get sick. Maybe it's because I paid attention to my uncles and dad.
[Reply]
pnoon 11:24 AM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by mikesr1963:
Are you sure you guys are getting a buzz? Even in my teens, I never got a buzz, nor did I ever get sick. Maybe it's because I paid attention to my uncles and dad.
Maybe y'all were doing it wrong. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:21 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by mikesr1963:
Nicotine affects different people to differing degrees. I can smoke a full-bodied cigar after a meal and not have any issues. My stepfather can be smoking with me after sharing the same meal except he smokes medium-bodied sticks; he'll usually have to have a sweet drink with it or he starts getting nic'd.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:24 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Nicotine affects different people to differing degrees. I can smoke a full-bodied cigar after a meal and not have any issues. My stepfather can be smoking with me after sharing the same meal except he smokes medium-bodied sticks; he'll usually have to have a sweet drink with it or he starts getting nic'd.
No no, they just didn't have his uncles and father to teach them how to smoke cigars :-)
[Reply]
gbum 12:43 PM 07-28-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
No no, they just didn't have his uncles and father to teach them how to smoke cigars :-)
Nor do i. :-)

Just finish 2010 camacho triple maduro. Im sick as **** while typing this...
[Reply]
massphatness 01:10 PM 07-28-2014
Way back when -- maybe 2009 or so: a La Flor Dominicana Chisel (or maybe a Chiselito?). My 4th or 5th cigar of the day at the first real big herf I attended in Boston (NERF). It turned me green, and had me holding my knees as I gently rocked myself praying for the queasiness to pass.

Good times! :-)
[Reply]
raymondr 01:58 PM 07-28-2014
Shoot, make it last Saturday night. Probably my 5th or so cigar, ever. Around 8:30 pm rolled around, and thought, "I wanna smoke a cigar." I picked the Illusione Rothchildes (one of the many CRIMPS had sent me in the Newbie Trade) and went outside. I felt a little buzz, so I put it out and went back upstairs.Ended up only smoking about half of it, and, in retrospect, I feel like it was FAR TOO QUICKLY. About 10 minutes later, I'm quivering, sweating, and pale as a ghost. I was downing water, and even tried sugar under my tongue. I think by that point, it was too late. 20 minutes in, I was getting rid of everything in my stomach that I had eaten for the day.

So, long story short, I got sicker than a dog off a Illusione Rothchildes last Saturday night.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 08:17 PM 07-30-2014
L'Atelier Skull Crusher. Wow I had to stop about half way due to feeling pretty woozy.
[Reply]
ColdCuts 10:01 PM 07-30-2014
In recent memory, a FFOX Perfecxion X. Had to put it down with a third left to go. Just couldn't deal.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up