Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Vegas Shops
pattersong 08:54 PM 02-11-2015
I'll second en fuego. Of course Casa fuente is a must. I also enjoy smoking cigars on the patio at Rhumbar.

Vato Cigars in Binions also offers an all you can smoke cigar buffet.
[Reply]
mc808 10:10 PM 02-11-2015
En Fuego is a comfortable spot.

I would also highly recommend the Cigar Box, a hidden gem tucked away in an industrial area not far from En Fuego. Great selection of cigars in their big walk-in humidor and friendly and knowledgable staff. Big cushy leather chairs as well. Owned by the owner of Rhumbar and partner of Casa Fuente.
[Reply]
Stinky 11:04 PM 02-23-2015
Originally Posted by azar:
This is a great help I will be there in 2 weeks
Look me up! I'm always looking to meet other BOTL visiting Las Vegas. En Fuego would be a good place to start & meet. There are several good cigar shops/lounges around town. Where will you be staying?
[Reply]
azar 12:19 AM 02-24-2015
Originally Posted by Stinky:
Look me up! I'm always looking to meet other BOTL visiting Las Vegas. En Fuego would be a good place to start & meet. There are several good cigar shops/lounges around town. Where will you be staying?
We are staying at the venation (sp) we get there Friday morning around noon.
[Reply]
cykiatryst 01:43 PM 03-01-2015
Check out Cigar Box on western Ave. Off the strip but not too far. Awesome prices, selection, and staff. I believe the proprietors own a few of the cigar places on the strip.
[Reply]
hotreds 07:55 PM 03-01-2015
Anybody tried Napoleon Lounge in Paris? Unless you have time, going off strip can be a PITA. Even getting around on the strip requires a lot of walking, monorail notwithstanding.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up