Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>VMAs
yourchoice 03:48 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
In 10 more years they'll probably be wandering around, junk hanging out, with pitchforks surgically implanted in their faces and a live chicken up their ass.
:-) You paint quite the picture, Scott. :-)
[Reply]
MUNKY 05:10 PM 08-26-2013
sad just sad, and not even cute anymore
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:14 PM 08-26-2013
Love Will Smith's family's reaction to it... :-)

that being said I'd still hit it like it owed me money, I'd just pretend it was shore leave and get my shots before not after...
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:16 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by mhailey:
I don't understand why MTV put on a music award show. Do they have something to do with music?
Not anymore... lol.

I didn't see the VMA, but I saw some of the highlights on the news. Miley was all the talk of course. She just likes attention I think, so she's still young and acting out hardcore.

She's gone far off the deep end with that performance, each one has gotten a little worse the last couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if she just lost all hope of performing at another venue after that.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:24 PM 08-26-2013
I think they give awards for videos on other channels or something, VH1 still has a few videos I think, personally I haven't watched either of those channels in 10 years.

I remember visiting my Sister in Cali when about 10 and MTV had just started literally like that day, I remember watching the "VJ" and them talking about the station over and over and all the iconic MTV cut in and outs.

the first promo I remember them having
[Reply]
Blueface 06:01 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I think they give awards for videos on other channels or something, VH1 still has a few videos I think, personally I haven't watched either of those channels in 10 years.

I remember visiting my Sister in Cali when about 10 and MTV had just started literally like that day, I remember watching the "VJ" and them talking about the station over and over and all the iconic MTV cut in and outs.

the first promo I remember them having
Yeah, remember well the "I want my MTV" commercials,
Got it about a month after its debut.
The days of JJ Jackson, Martha Quinn, Nina Blackwood, Mark Goodman and Alan Hunter are long, long gone.
It was really an exciting new channel for music videos 24 hours a day.
Now? I don't think they play a single one anymore but wouldn't know as haven't watched it in over 15 years.
[Reply]
Stephen 06:19 PM 08-26-2013
I just want to know who the bastard was that said his name three times...

[Reply]
pnoon 06:29 PM 08-26-2013
And people LIKE that dreck?
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:58 PM 08-26-2013
You mean this Stephen?
Attached: image.jpg (93.3 KB) 
[Reply]
the nub 07:18 PM 08-26-2013
if you didn't think you were old, now you know.
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 08:27 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
You mean this Stephen?
Haha!! Love the addition in the lower corner.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:32 PM 08-26-2013
I hadn't noticed that. Too funny.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:22 AM 08-27-2013
You mean this Stephen?
That is the best thing I have seen in a long time! :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 05:46 AM 08-27-2013
Originally Posted by maninblack:
She looks like a skinny crack whore.
Indeed...

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I think I got herpes from watching that.
:-)

Originally Posted by 363:
Why must she stick her tongue out and make that awful face?
This face?

Originally Posted by mhailey:
I don't understand why MTV put on a music award show. Do they have something to do with music?
Winner... :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 05:49 AM 08-27-2013

that being said I'd still hit it like it owed me money, I'd just pretend it was shore leave and get my shots before not after...
I love the Smith's reactions... :-) Priceless...
[Reply]
yourchoice 07:08 AM 08-27-2013
I understand that was actually during Lady Gaga's performance...but still funny. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:19 AM 08-27-2013
She will no doubt be cast for the next remake of close encounters of the third kind. Striking resemblance.
[Reply]
Stephen 10:18 AM 08-27-2013
You mean this Stephen?
Outstanding. Having Lydia in the crowd is a nice touch.
[Reply]
The Poet 01:20 PM 08-27-2013
Originally Posted by the nub:
if you didn't think you were old, now you know.

Hey, I'm old. I admit it. But stuff like this doesn't bother me, and certainly doesn't shock me or tick me off. Back in the day I'd run naked across campus with several thousand other streakers, so what's the big deal?

(OK, I'll beat you to it - "I got yer big deal, right here!" :-) )
[Reply]
shilala 01:25 PM 08-27-2013
Back then I'd be hiding from you cause I was doing this kinda thing with your daughter, Thomas. Well, not that exactly, but some of the face-making is pretty close. :-)

Originally Posted by The Poet:
Hey, I'm old. I admit it. But stuff like this doesn't bother me, and certainly doesn't shock me or tick me off. Back in the day I'd run naked across campus with several thousand other streakers, so what's the big deal?

(OK, I'll beat you to it - "I got yer big deal, right here!" :-) )

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up