Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What Davidoff had the best flavor profile for you?
Ashcan Bill 10:11 AM 08-17-2013
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
What Mark posted in the previous thread is the best advice no fluff or BS I have seen posted here, if that did not clue you in I'm not sure what will.
Here's a clue for the OP. When you start arguing with the moderators, whom the rest of us happen to have immense respect for, maybe it's time to move on.
[Reply]
Habana Mike 08:01 PM 08-19-2013
Wow, I was going to try to honestly contribute to a thread I thought I could with some substance. Obvioulsy this isn't one of those......

At any rate, to answer the original question - Millenium blend, especially in the Lanceros, Lonsdale and Petite Corona sizes and the Capa Dominicana, precursor to the Puros D'Oro (which aren't bad)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:08 PM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by Habana Mike:
Wow, I was going to try to honestly contribute to a thread I thought I could with some substance. Obvioulsy this isn't one of those......

At any rate, to answer the original question - Millenium blend, especially in the Lanceros, Lonsdale and Petite Corona sizes and the Capa Dominicana, precursor to the Puros D'Oro (which aren't bad)
why post?:-)
[Reply]
Habana Mike 08:14 PM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
why post?:-)
Well, I thought perhaps it could turn into something viable in the end...perhaps not.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:22 PM 08-19-2013
Well, I thought perhaps it could turn into something viable in the end...perhaps not.
Sure it can, but I'm just pointing out that your first sentence is pointless if you're gonna go ahead and try to contribute. Just sayin, next time just contribute don't stir.
[Reply]
Habana Mike 08:26 PM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Sure it can, but I'm just pointing out that your first sentence is pointless if you're gonna go ahead and try to contribute. Just sayin, next time just contribute don't stir.
Point taken. Just after wading through the posts in the thread, I think you can see where the reaction may have come from...in future, contribute or stir - not both :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:28 PM 08-19-2013
Point taken. Just after wading through the posts in the thread, I think you can see where the reaction may have come from...in future, contribute or stir - not both :-)
Those of us with the red user names prefer "contribute" to "stir"
:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:28 PM 08-19-2013
Just giving free advice, of course do as you please.
[Reply]
Robulous78 08:41 PM 08-19-2013

I like lamp...

to the actual topic. I have little experience with Davidoff, in the limited scope of my experience, I find them to be very mild, very subtle, and very overpriced IMHO... perhaps I need more experience with their brand before I form a more solid opinion, but I'll also need a higher paying job aswell... :-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 03:56 AM 08-20-2013
Actual got a box of the Nicaragua last week. Thought it was a good stick. Also, grabed a box of Griffins Maduro ( distributed by Davidoff). Also pretty good.
[Reply]
Robulous78 04:02 AM 08-20-2013
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
Actual got a box of the Nicaragua last week. Thought it was a good stick. Also, grabed a box of Griffins Maduro ( distributed by Davidoff). Also pretty good.
I'm sure they are "good"... but for the price I would expect them to be more like supercalifragilistic-freaking-fanstastic-weak-in-the-knees-AMAZING... IHMO :-) :-)
[Reply]
44stampede 04:25 AM 08-20-2013
I enjoy the Special R. It's really mild. Great morning smoke with a cuppa.

Just picked up a couple Millennium blend to give a try on a recent trip to the US but haven't lit one yet.
[Reply]
DaBear 08:44 AM 08-20-2013
As with any Kelner stick, they're a love it or hate it sorta deal. Personally, I'm on the love it side. The Colorado Claros being my favorites. Wasn't impressed with the Millennium Blends I've tried.
[Reply]
czerbe 09:29 AM 08-20-2013
Glad to see this thread has gotten back on track.... I really don't have much to offer, I haven't smoked a Davidoff yet although I have a 3 pack of the new Nicas waiting in my humi for a nice day...

And Gents lets try and remember we are all here cause we love the leaf... or at least we are supposed to love the leaf and want to talk about it with like minded people... lets try and be understanding on both ends if possible, I know being new to Forums can be tough, personally I think CA is great and you guys have opened your arms to me so I thank you for that. Lets spread that to everybody if possible!!! God Bless
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:37 AM 08-20-2013
My wife picked up a couple of Davidoff's at the store in Las Vegas for me a few years ago. They were good cigars, but I thought that they were very overpriced for what they are.

I liked the Casa Fuente's much better.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up