Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Glock 23 build
FUEL 07:21 AM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever:
I heard that there are some issues with shooting certain rounds with the stock barrel. Just a few mods I want to make since it will be my carry weapon.
Which rounds are you talking about? I have a 32c but swap barrels to shoot 40s and never had an issue. Did you get the 4th gen?

I love glocks and carry but its jammed on more than one occasion so I mostly carry my Smith and Wesson 340PD.
[Reply]
FUEL 07:23 AM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by Blueface:
That may or may not be a future issue for you God forbid you should ever need to draw and pull the trigger.
For concealed carry, I would not consider trigger modifications.
For home defense, heck yeah.
^^^Could not agree more^^^ But like the old saying goes "keep your booger picker off the trigger."
[Reply]
cobra03 08:12 AM 05-06-2013
I have a Stock 23 and love it. Never thought to change anything except put night sights on it. Eats through all the ammo ive put through it including steel case Tulammo.
[Reply]
Remo 08:21 AM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by cobra03:
I have a Stock 23 and love it. Never thought to change anything except put night sights on it. Eats through all the ammo ive put through it including steel case Tulammo.
This! I would not go screwing around with something that doesn't need it....it is not some sexy competition gun, it is a Glock, meant for self defense and it WILL go bang everytime straight from the box!
[Reply]
Azpostal 07:37 PM 05-06-2013
3.5 lb trigger is the only thing that ive done to my 23
[Reply]
Boz 12:19 AM 05-07-2013
I put some Trijicon night sights on mine. Thats all I've done in the almost 10 yrs I've owned it.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 06:09 AM 05-07-2013
This is why I ask questions here and not go off of what all the tool bags on the interwebs say. Practical knowledge of things that I need to know. Thanks for all the info guys, I've already learned way more than I thought I would.
[Reply]
Digs 08:07 AM 05-07-2013
There is nothing it really "needs", put a nice set of sights on it and move. Save your money for mags, holsters & ammo

If you still feel the need to change anything install a 3.5# connector - it makes a nice difference at the range.

Don’t get sucked in by all that crap they sell, its not a 1911
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up