Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Show us your cigar related Christmas loot
cmitch 05:55 PM 12-25-2012
Originally Posted by Remo:
I still have your addy....brother :-) :-)
I see a beatdown on the horizon.:-)
[Reply]
Remo 05:56 PM 12-25-2012
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
My fiance got me a 15ct Cigar Caddy. Thats pretty much al I got this year. The best gift I got was the smile from my daughter when she opened her gifts that Santa brought her.

If the kids are happy...we are happy :-) but nice gift bro :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 06:17 PM 12-25-2012
Got a few boxes this holiday season. 601 blues, CromAgnon EMH's, Murcielago's, 2 boxes of tat apocalypse, L'atelier Tramp Stamps, and a box of
Papas Fritas. All in all a good year.
[Reply]
stearns 06:33 PM 12-25-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Got a few boxes this holiday season. 601 blues, CromAgnon EMH's, Murcielago's, 2 boxes of tat apocalypse, L'atelier Tramp Stamps, and a box of
Papas Fritas. All in all a good year.
Sounds like quite the Christmas!
[Reply]
Sadden 09:25 PM 12-25-2012
Well... My GF gave me permission to get a Aristocrat end table as a christmas / birthday gift to me (birthday is the 27th of dec..) , other than that no cigar related presents.

Gonna make the call to Bob here in a couple days :-)
[Reply]
Big Maduro 11:59 PM 12-25-2012
No pics right now. A little while back I got a Tatuaje brown label Unicos in a sampler from a brother here. I raved about them to my son.........so he got me a box of them.
[Reply]
joeobx 06:47 AM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by Sadden:
Well... My GF gave me permission to get a Aristocrat end table as a christmas / birthday gift to me (birthday is the 27th of dec..) , other than that no cigar related presents.

Gonna make the call to Bob here in a couple days :-)
:-) Hope she got a big hug for that.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 06:52 AM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by EricF:
Does not matter! You still posted a pic of an empty humi!! :-)
That's what I'm thinking also!! Clayton, I'll alert Robnett, he probably would love to help you out with all that emptiness!!:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 07:04 AM 12-26-2012
Nice cigar shirt from Calloway, wicking material for cool, dry wearing. A cap from Ninja's new workplace, and two of AF's new Julius Caesar cigars.

[Reply]
kelmac07 07:36 AM 12-26-2012
Cliff...which store is Jeremy working out of? Virgina Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, or Hampton??
[Reply]
DaBear 07:56 AM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Cliff...which store is Jeremy working out of? Virgina Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, or Hampton??
Cliff, you better start sending Jeremy to work with an EOD suit :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 08:21 AM 12-26-2012

Someone gave me this. Anyone know what it is?? I have no clue.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:26 AM 12-26-2012
From the wife:
Knife from Digs and CC from Ken (SteelCityBoy)
Received a Palio cover from ConchRepublic

Thanks everybody!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DaBear 09:05 AM 12-26-2012
Nice haul Shane! I'm getting the same phone. You must've been very naughty to get that Deadskins lighter though! :-)
[Reply]
363 09:13 AM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Nice haul Shane! I'm getting the same phone. You must've been very naughty to get that Deadskins lighter though! :-)
He's a die hard skins fan, why he makes the perfect Zombie
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:19 AM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Actually 363 gave that to me back at Dom's herf, it just made it into the picture!
If you get that phone make sure you download "Go Launcher EX" it makes the phone 10 times better!
[Reply]
never_enough 01:31 PM 12-26-2012
Only Christmas cigar related stuff I got was from my secret santa on here.

Some awesome presents in here.
[Reply]
cmitch 01:32 PM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:

Someone gave me this. Anyone know what it is?? I have no clue.
It's an artisan cigar of some kind but I do not know who makes that particular one.
[Reply]
cmitch 01:58 PM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
That's what I'm thinking also!! Clayton, I'll alert Robnett, he probably would love to help you out with all that emptiness!!:-)
I have a feeling Robnett has very little time to worry about a wart like myself. Besides, it's YOU he owes a BIG ONE to!

Me hopes that 'emptiness' you refer to is going to be home to some sticks from the dark side in the near future.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 02:02 PM 12-26-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Right now, the Chesapeake store is short a manager, so he is working that store, looking for manager. Then he will be on the road between stores watching over all five stores.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up