Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>HELP!!! I Think I am Becoming a Gurkha Whore
cort 03:41 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
I have a pretty good selection if you know of one you might want to try.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:29 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by DKPRLP:
Gurkhas are a good smoke @ $2-3 ea but thats all.
I would say $15-20 is more accurate.

Give me $20 and I will smoke one. :-) :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:03 PM 12-09-2008
they're ... "okay" i guess.... tee hee! (my only post in this thread i promise)

[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:05 PM 12-09-2008
Gurkhas are pretty almost close to decent if you can get them for less than $5. I know some people love the darn things and swear by them. I still do enjoy a Beast and Nepalese Warrior, but then again I got them for less than $4. :-)
[Reply]
Cigary 12:15 AM 12-10-2008
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar,,,

[Reply]
bigloo 12:28 AM 12-10-2008
ahhh, the once a month Gurkha thread. I like Titan/Beast/black Dragon at $3-$5 a stick. Why oh why can we not let this go people:-) Its like Kaizad Harsontia brutally raped half the forum the hate is so thick.

IceHog, send me you addy, I will send you $$$ and a couple of Gurhkas to smoke but I want pictures.
[Reply]
bobarian 01:01 AM 12-10-2008
My deepest condolences. :-)
[Reply]
silentjon 04:42 AM 12-10-2008
They are decent smokes for a few bucks. I just wish they had more cigar lines.
[Reply]
borndead1 06:43 AM 12-10-2008
I smoked through a 5 pack of the Connecticut Reserve, they were okay

Smoked a couple of Centurian perfectos and liked them, but not enough to buy any more

Master's Select = :-)
Doble Maduro = :-)
Nepalese Warrior = :-)
Legend = :-)

I almost gave up after that, but then I discovered the Limited Edition Select Anniversario Master's Reserve Gold Legend Symphony Royal Platinum Vintage Brigade Grand Signature Quadruple Ligero Nepalese Titan Beast Warrior. Now THAT'S a good Gurkha! :-)
[Reply]
Winnie 06:45 AM 12-10-2008
I've enjoyed them earlier in my smoking life, haven't had one for awhile. I have a couple in my humi, I'll re-aquaint myself with them and see what I think now.
[Reply]
Fumador 06:50 AM 12-10-2008
I like the Doble Maduro, Signature 101 Maduro, Nepalese Warrior, Ancient Warrior. I haven't had too many of the other 8.000 they sell. I used to smoke a lot of them but I have veered off from that path.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:32 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by bigloo:
ahhh, the once a month Gurkha thread. I like Titan/Beast/black Dragon at $3-$5 a stick. Why oh why can we not let this go people:-) Its like Kaizad Harsontia brutally raped half the forum the hate is so thick.

IceHog, send me you addy, I will send you $$$ and a couple of Gurhkas to smoke but I want pictures.
Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry....? :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 08:50 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Isn't that a Gurkha with the Santa hat in your avatar?

:-):-):-):-)freekin' great!
[Reply]
jledou 09:00 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Surely if a grape White Owl can be smoked and reviewed, you could take on a Gurhka :-)

Sorry, but I picked up the same sampler from CI and have been enjoying it.
[Reply]
Boobar 10:26 AM 12-10-2008
Its like Kaizad Harsontia brutally raped half the forum the hate is so thick.
Can't we all just get along? :-)

I have come to realize that with Gurkhas you either like them or hate them there really is no middle ground.
[Reply]
silentjon 10:53 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by Boobar:
Can't we all just get along? :-)

I have come to realize that with Gurkhas you either like them or hate them there really is no middle ground.
They are definitely not my favorites, but I don't think they are bad cigars. But their MSRP are outrageous.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:02 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Hands down the best picture from the Shack herf!:-) What you did to get rid of the aftertaste was a close second!:-):-)
[Reply]
bigloo 12:41 PM 12-10-2008
Icehog, for a big tough guy that lil' gurkha looks to have kicked your butt man, you look to be in serious disstress. Maybe just maybe folks who dont like em really just cannot handle em! :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 12:44 PM 12-10-2008
Icehog, for a big tough guy that lil' gurkha looks to have kicked your butt man, you look to be in serious disstress. Maybe just maybe folks who dont like em really just cannot handle em! :-)
It's not a question of "handling" them. I was in that PPP and the cigar was just downright horrid and nasty.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:50 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
It's not a question of "handling" them. I was in that PPP and the cigar was just downright horrid and nasty.
you just had the wrong puff, you need a whole cigar so you can get the good puffs too :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up