Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Stop sending me stuff
stearns 09:52 AM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Are any on them trustworthy? :-)
heck no! you trust any of these suckers with anything, and they stab you in the back. they are the reason why i lock my door at night, i swear one slipped in my house once and left a fiver on my desk. i even started leaving cookies out for em

stearns
[Reply]
pnoon 09:54 AM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by stearns:
heck no! you trust any of these suckers with anything, and they stab you in the back. they are the reason why i lock my door at night, i swear one slipped in my house once and left a fiver on my desk. i even started leaving cookies out for em

stearns
Seriously. What are your plans should be lucky and win?
[Reply]
stearns 09:59 AM 12-09-2008
i'll be sure to find someone to hold them for me. worst comes to worst, i can get my parents to hold em, just gave my father a big humi for his small collection, so he has plenty of storage space. thanks for bringing this up, i never even thought about it

stearns
[Reply]
MikeyC 10:00 AM 12-09-2008
Any packages for Stearns can be sent to me. I will be happy to store them and as a favor I will PERSONALLY and painstakingly flame test each and every cigar. You see I consider Stearns a friend and I wouldn't want any cigars making it to him that aren't "up to snuff." :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:00 AM 12-09-2008
i'll be sure to find someone to hold them for me. worst comes to worst, i can get my parents to hold em, just gave my father a big humi for his small collection, so he has plenty of storage space. thanks for bringing this up, i never even thought about it

stearns
That's why they pay me the big bucks. :-)
[Reply]
stearns 10:05 AM 12-09-2008
That's why they pay me the big bucks. :-)
you get the big bucks? any openings in the team of 12?

stearns
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 12:20 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Yo - What dates in VA Beach. I'm headed to Bama 23 - 27 Dec.... Otherwise let's Herf somewhere
Volt...what part of Bama??

Jason
[Reply]
kaisersozei 02:15 PM 12-09-2008
im thinking jan 3-10, but nothings final yet. that sounds amazing, im gonna be looking for stuff to do to waste time

stearns
We got "The Boys are Back in Town" herf-planning in the works.
[Reply]
Resipsa 02:43 PM 12-09-2008
Not a Mass-hole? :-)
outstanding definition Peter!

Since Paul seems confused, perhaps "Not a Patsie or Belicheat fan" would add to the clarity:-):-):-)
[Reply]
loki 03:04 PM 12-09-2008
does that leave out hand delivery?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up