Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cheapest of the Cheap Cigar Give Away
Cigary 04:57 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
why not send them to the troops?
Great idea as we are able to get what we want anytime we want it,,,but these guys have to put a helmet on just to take a pi$$. Even though you will send out some at a later time I think it would be nice to send what you have. MHO
[Reply]
stitch 05:26 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Great idea as we are able to get what we want anytime we want it,,,but these guys have to put a helmet on just to take a pi$$. Even though you will send out some at a later time I think it would be nice to send what you have. MHO
Trust me ... The troops Will be taken care of, I've been sending boxes to them regularly since 2006 ... I've had to "Put on a helmet to take a piss" more than once in my life.
But this little package is going out to help out a Brother ...
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:34 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Jeff is one of the original troop supporters Al :-)
Originally Posted by Cigary:
FYI being a former troop supply organizer/shipper,I can tell you that Stitch has donated more cigars than most of us on Cigar Asylum.

Is there a particular reason he can't have his fun? If so,tell me by PM.

Carry on Jeff,thanks for all you do too :-)
[Reply]
shemp 10:02 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by shortbus:
How are those CFO's?
i think the reservas are very full bodied, at least they kick my butt, the MAGUS is very delicious.
[Reply]
shvictor 10:33 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by shemp:
i think the reservas are very full bodied, at least they kick my butt, the MAGUS is very delicious.
Everything and everybody kicks your butt :-)
[Reply]
shemp 10:37 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Everything and everybody kicks your butt :-)
sad ...but true...:-):-):-)
[Reply]
dccraft 06:00 AM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by shemp:
sad ...but true...:-):-):-)
C'mon Shemp! Don't let him push you around like that!!

nudge...nudge
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up