Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Breaking Bad Season 5
PuffPuffGive1 12:08 PM 08-06-2012
Walt: "waiting for what?"
Sky: "for the cancer to come back..."

That line gave me the chills....can only anticipate what's going to happen in the end!
[Reply]
CRIMPS 01:05 PM 08-06-2012
Originally Posted by PuffPuffGive1:
Walt: "waiting for what?"
Sky: "for the cancer to come back..."

That line gave me the chills....can only anticipate what's going to happen in the end!
yes, same here :-) So awesome...
[Reply]
Steelerfanatic 02:24 PM 08-06-2012
Best show on television right now......hands down.
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:08 AM 08-13-2012
:-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 07:29 PM 08-13-2012
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
:-)
Oh my goodness. This is getting nuts!
[Reply]
Steelerfanatic 07:33 PM 08-13-2012
Can't believe the kid got shot. The new guy is definitely going to get whacked for that. What a way to end an episode.
[Reply]
Gophernut 07:48 PM 08-13-2012
Originally Posted by Steelerfanatic:
Can't believe the kid got shot. The new guy is definitely going to get whacked for that. What a way to end an episode.
I don't normally get actually bummed out watching a tv show, but that really got to me. Todd is a goner.
[Reply]
Powers 02:11 PM 08-14-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
I don't normally get actually bummed out watching a tv show, but that really got to me. Todd is a goner.
Great episode! I'm not so sure they'll kill Tod for shooting the kid, I think they were going to do it anyway to tie up loose ends. But I wouldn't be surprised if they don't kill Tod either. You never know with this show!
[Reply]
stevefrench 04:12 PM 08-14-2012
Originally Posted by Steelerfanatic:
I think Todd is part of Mike's crew and was put there to keep an eye on Walt and Jesse.
[Reply]
Powers 10:51 AM 08-22-2012
Great episode Sunday. The scene w/Jesse eating dinnner w/Walt and Skyler was awesome

Found this funny parody of it:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2f7...eatured_videos
[Reply]
irratebass 12:08 PM 08-22-2012
Me and the wifey have been watching this since the end of July and have only taken a 10 day hiatus when she was out of town......amazing show, we just finished episode 5 of Season 5....so we are almost caught up.

Agreed, best writing on television, right up there with The Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire.

The scene where Skylar was going off on Walt was some great acting.

Couldn't believe they killed they kid.
[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 12:17 PM 08-22-2012
I really wish the break between the halfs wasn't a year long >=(...can't wait to see Walt mow people down with that M60 he bought at the beginning of the season.
[Reply]
Sumatra Samurai 12:40 PM 08-22-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
Great episode Sunday. The scene w/Jesse eating dinnner w/Walt and Skyler was awesome

Found this funny parody of it:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2f7...eatured_videos
That was hilarious! I'm so bummed there's only 2 left, though the good thing about a split season is - 2 openers, 2 finales!
[Reply]
irratebass 04:06 AM 08-23-2012
Ok I'm all caught up now......wow, Jesse's face and reaction at the dinner table after Skylar's remark was hilarious!

So really only 2 episodes then a hiatus then done? I thought they signed up for 1 more and even a possible season after that???
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:58 PM 08-24-2012
I finished Season 4 two days ago and began to catch up on Season 5 (on iTunes)! I finished Dead Freight tonight! I'm enjoying Season 5 a lot so far!:-):-)
[Reply]
Powers 12:27 AM 08-25-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Ok I'm all caught up now......wow, Jesse's face and reaction at the dinner table after Skylar's remark was hilarious!

So really only 2 episodes then a hiatus then done? I thought they signed up for 1 more and even a possible season after that???
From what I understand it is pretty definite that they will spilt the final season into two parts. Similar to The Sopranos
[Reply]
irratebass 08:45 AM 08-26-2012
From what I understand it is pretty definite that they will spilt the final season into two parts. Similar to The Sopranos
Man that sucks, but I guess end it when it's still good and not have aliens come down and hijack Jesse or some sh!t
[Reply]
themoneycollector 12:08 PM 08-26-2012
Add me as another fan of this show. I started watching this and the show Lost and well Lost got canned for me by like the 4th episode - it was one of those shows that goes nowhere and tells you nothing just to get your hooked on watching the next show, thinking you'll get answers, but you get nothing. Then I switched over to Breaking Bad, and this is one incredible show.

Well almost, the first few episodes of seeing walt in his undies while he had cancer and was going through an emotional ordeal dragged on a bit for like 3-4 episodes, but it picks up quickly and was non-stop afterwards. Great acting, great story, non-predictable, unique, it's great!

I hate skyler. She is a total nag and cheating #*@!@ and her persistence and shortsightedness to use walt's money just drives me nuts. Walt needs to handle her if he's going to be the bossman.
[Reply]
Powers 12:17 PM 08-27-2012
No spoilers for those that haven't seen it yet but :-) !
[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 12:28 PM 08-27-2012
No spoilers for those that haven't seen it yet but :-) !
Yes, I totally agree!! Last night's episode is a sure sign of things to come....maybe it'll come to all the main characters??
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Up