Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Did you know...
Trace63 11:51 AM 07-13-2012
woot woot
[Reply]
OLS 11:53 AM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by poker:
Icehog3 has the highest post count? (kelmac07 is 2ed)
DUH. He's a total post whore, so is that other one.

:-)

:-) This is a classy board kept classy by people who care enough to foot the
bill and care enough to sort out the riff raff when they get riffraffy. SA-LUTE!
I am proud and humbled to still be allowed to participate here.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 12:03 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
DUH. He's a total post whore, so is that other one.

:-) This is a classy board kept classy by people who care enough to foot the
bill and care enough to sort out the riff raff when they get riffraffy. SA-LUTE!
I am proud and humbled to still be allowed to participate here.
You are proud and humbled... We, the asylum, are shocked:-):-)
[Reply]
irratebass 12:06 PM 07-13-2012
:-) Thank you EVERYONE for making this place awesome!!!
[Reply]
sikk50 12:13 PM 07-13-2012
I've made life long friends here. I've learned so much more here than I could ever have at a b&m. I found a home here when CS died, thanks to some sneaky blog posts.

All of this is bc 11 people didn't want to see then end of a tight nitt community. We are all in debt to you. Thank you
[Reply]
Whee 12:23 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Awesome! CA is an amazing place. I love knowing that no matter where I go in the world there is always a CA family member to meet up with and have a good time. It's like having a GIANT extended family :-)
This really is the best part and probably the hardest to explain to people. No matter where we go, we can make a post and have dinner and a cigar with someone we've never met in person, but are old friends with nonetheless.

And with all the large herfs, we have more and more opportunities to meet those people face to face.:-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 12:24 PM 07-13-2012
Very cool post Kelly. I am glad that I joined this group of fabulous cigar smokers. I have met some lifelong friend. Hats off to the ToE.
[Reply]
Steve 01:00 PM 07-13-2012
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Silound 01:58 PM 07-13-2012
I"ll drink to this!
[Reply]
drevim 02:12 PM 07-13-2012
Thanks to the 11 for taking a stand and deciding to create a new home for us.

It's hard to believe that it's been almost 4 years (3 months short, I believe). This place has created some of the best friendships I have.
[Reply]
68TriShield 02:54 PM 07-13-2012
That's heavy man...

[Reply]
NeuRon 02:55 PM 07-13-2012
staggering numbers indeed!

props to the fellow members and admins of the best cigar website on the internet.. w00t
[Reply]
kaisersozei 03:37 PM 07-13-2012
Thanks to the ToE & the members for making this a great place. It spoils you for other boards--have not found any forum on any topic that is this hospitable, inviting or brotherly. WTG B/SOTL!
[Reply]
Eleven 03:42 PM 07-13-2012

[Reply]
shark 04:52 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Awesome! CA is an amazing place. I love knowing that no matter where I go in the world there is always a CA family member to meet up with and have a good time. It's like having a GIANT extended family :-)

Yep, this is very true. It makes me a little sad to see so many other cigar BB's either go by the wayside, or lose so many members that nobody posting at those places ever gets together anymore, or whatever. This is one of the few left that has actual traffic, and this goes way beyond just sitting in my chair at home and posting on the Internet....I've had a blast at the herfs posted about here...Mike's (357's)Metamora Herfs are always worth going to, and I've met a lot of great people because of Cigar Asylum.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:54 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by poker:
:-)Big props to everyone for making the Asylum what it is today.:-)
Hey, no problem Kelly. What I want to know is, what in the heck happened to the laundry service on Thursdays? The dirty clothes are piling up in my room! Oh sure, sounds like I need to see the Chaplin huh?:-)

Originally Posted by jdakine:
Being Part of CA for me, is having an extended family. A perfect example was attending the SoCal XIII this year. One Big Ohana. Mahalo to all that keep CAnwhatnit is today, Great job TOE!!!!!
...fixed mi amiego!

Originally Posted by massphatness:
No matter how many boards I join, this place will always be home...
:-)...there are other boards Vin???

[Reply]
shark 04:59 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Posts and counts aside, this place is home. I've met some of my closest friends here and a lot of people I hope to keep in my life. I first called many of you "cigar friends", now I consider you many of you a part of my family.
:-) :-) And that's what this BOTL thing is all about, Christos.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:54 PM 07-13-2012
Never been a part of such a great community of people. Learned so much here and I blame all of you crazy people for my ride down the slippery slope!! I love this place! Thank you ToE!!
[Reply]
markem 08:03 PM 07-13-2012
and to think that we have John C. to thank for all this :-)

it is true, just not pleasant.
[Reply]
G G 08:26 PM 07-13-2012
Awesome in all respects.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up