Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Anybody Care To Comment On The Jerry Sandusky Verdict?
Jasonw560 04:32 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have ZERO sympathy for child molesters. :-)
+1

To paraphrase Charlie Daniels, "Take all them rascals out to the swamp and tie up to a stump, and let the bugs and the critters and the alligators do the rest"
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 05:36 PM 06-23-2012
I frequently watch Locked Up Abroad and other shows about prison life. I recall one episode, a while back, the interviewer asked an inmate about the most hated group of people in the prison. His response was "Wife killers and child abusers are everyones targets". He told a story about a guy who killed his wife and kid and how it was only 3 days until he was killed.

Sandusky has 422 years. He'll get whats coming to him. Actually, probably a lot worse than he would ever expect. But, he sexually abused children, he should be skinned alive. Scum.
[Reply]
shark 05:39 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by Blueface:
I have zero concerns for what will happen to him.
I hope he goes into general population where a bunch of "boys" can sodomize him, repeatedly, while the theme from Deliverance plays in the background and he is forced to squeal like a pig.
I was thinking along those lines as well, or the prison shower scene from American History X
[Reply]
icehog3 05:41 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by shark:
I was thinking along those lines as well, or the prison shower scene from American History X
Or Zed in Pulp Fiction. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 06:00 PM 06-23-2012
I have zero concerns for what will happen to him.
I hope he goes into general population where a bunch of "boys" can sodomize him, repeatedly
While they're wearing this:

[Reply]
King James 06:00 PM 06-23-2012
Or Zed in Pulp Fiction. :-)
He will probably have to always be kept separated or he will get what is coming to him. Either way, he will die in prison which is a better fate than he deserves
[Reply]
Stephen 06:04 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by King James:
He will probably have to always be kept separated or he will get what is coming to him. Either way, he will die in prison which is a better fate than he deserves
Scaphism is a better fate than this piece of excrement deserves.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 06:07 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Who's to say this sicko won't like what he gets in prison? I just regret Paterno isn't around to see it (all indications he knew about it in 2002). :-)
I am from Big Ten country, and I had nothing but respect for JoePa. The day he died, I felt nothing but elation for his cowardly end. My opinion.
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
This... If he did what they say he did, I hope he rots in prison the rest of his life.
45 out of 48 means he's guilty in my book. I read the preliminary findings from 15 victims. It's disgusting.
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
I frequently watch Locked Up Abroad and other shows about prison life. I recall one episode, a while back, the interviewer asked an inmate about the most hated group of people in the prison. His response was "Wife killers and child abusers are everyones targets". He told a story about a guy who killed his wife and kid and how it was only 3 days until he was killed.

Sandusky has 422 years. He'll get whats coming to him. Actually, probably a lot worse than he would ever expect. But, he sexually abused children, he should be skinned alive. Scum.
I love watching those "Locked up" and types of shows. They always, "Even if you aren't in Gen. Pop., we'll get to you."
I read about the Hells Angels making up a story about how he was gay and they put him in Segregation. He killed a snitch they had been trying to get for 4 years.
I don't think Sandusky will die at the hands of inmates, but I hope they get a chance to go Deliverance on his ass. Literally.
[Reply]
Silound 07:04 PM 06-23-2012
The only thing I can help but think is that if by some INSANELY small chance Sandusky was not guilty, he was screwed from step one. Up against 45 charges, they will make SOMETHING stick.

If he's truly guilty, well, good riddance. Hope he likes the "Tickle Monster."
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 07:10 PM 06-23-2012
I read an article on ESPN that his Attorney asked the judge to be dismissed from the case, the night before the Jury confirmed his guilt.

His lawyer is awful... Literally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfrY1...ature=youtu.be
[Reply]
icehog3 07:10 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:

Just watched that movie Thursday. That'll leave a mark. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 07:23 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:

Yup.:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 07:26 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by Silound:
The only thing I can help but think is that if by some INSANELY small chance Sandusky was not guilty, he was screwed from step one. Up against 45 charges, they will make SOMETHING stick.

If he's truly guilty, well, good riddance. Hope he likes the "Tickle Monster."
I think any possible remote chance washed away when his own kid came forward. And also accused him. That and the fact he fully admits to shower with boys, the many folks that came forward and testified are just icing on the cake.
Let there be no doubt about his guilt.
[Reply]
King James 07:26 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I read an article on ESPN that his Attorney asked the judge to be dismissed from the case, the night before the Jury confirmed his guilt.

I hadn't heard that story, but Amendola had a pretty big hill to attempt to climb, and was more or less hopeless from the start
[Reply]
Blueface 07:27 PM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfrY1...ature=youtu.be
I think that was actually a brilliant move as that is probably the only true appeal argument, that the judge did not allow them to excuse themselves for their incompetence.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 07:28 PM 06-23-2012
I'll try to find it, I read it on my phone, so it might be a pain. I'll edit it into this post if I can find it.

I wouldn't have taken it, but that's coming from someone who isn't a Lawyer and honestly has felt he was guilty since the start.

Edit: It's on the front page of their website.
[Reply]
Stephen 07:31 PM 06-23-2012
Just watched that movie Thursday. That'll leave a mark. :-)
Just what the tickle monster ordered.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 03:39 PM 06-24-2012
I think that was actually a brilliant move as that is probably the only true appeal argument, that the judge did not allow them to excuse themselves for their incompetence.
Looks like DC saving face. "I had no chance, look what a big POS he is".

WOW. :-)What a defense.

The elephant in the room is: where are the LGBT equal rights folks? Are they condeming Sandusky? If they are: they must be whispering, because I haven't heard it. I sure hope PC didn't motivate all the superiors to cover it up, or not report the offenses properly. Sorry, but I don't think I'm the only one thinking this way.

Stinks like the absence of CAIR in the wake of fundamentalist Islamic terrorist bombings...... :-) At least to this Tarheel.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 03:41 PM 06-24-2012
I hope they play Ice Cube's Check Yo Self on the ride to prison for Jerry.. And I hope he is paying attention at the 3:10 mark:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsS...eature=related
[Reply]
Stephen 04:01 PM 06-24-2012
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:

The elephant in the room is: where are the LGBT equal rights folks? Are they condeming Sandusky?

Stinks like the absence of CAIR in the wake of fundamentalist Islamic terrorist bombings......
What the Hell?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up