Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>What Did You Do For Fathers Day???
czerbe 08:42 AM 06-18-2012
Spent the day with my Family Dad,Son, Brother, Father in law mom, and wife, and sister in law plus some other Suedo Parents... great day and great weekend. Smoked an RC184 and a RP Mulligans
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 08:46 AM 06-18-2012
Went to breakfast with my dad and brother. Went to lunch with my family. Checked and topped off fluids in my son's and daughter's car. Helped my daughter pack her car to drive 5 hours to her "big-girl" job training. Went for a bike ride with my wife. Too busy and tired to smoke anything. Might make up for it tonight.

MCS
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:48 AM 06-18-2012
My dad hasn't been doing so well over the past year--struggling with various medical issues, including MDS, anemia and a resurgence of prostate/bladder cancer. He was feeling pretty good yesterday, so we journeyed down for a visit and took him out to the Knights of Columbus Father's Day Picnic

The weather really cooperated and it was great to see him interact with all of his friends. :-)
[Reply]
Jefft72 08:52 AM 06-18-2012
Hosted a BBQ and had the in laws, my dad and brother, and my grandparents all in attendance. Smoked a 9lb pork butt and beer butt chicken and a whole mess of grub. Smoked a My Cuban Wheel while watching my kids play in their pool in the backyard. The kids also made me a nice crafty fathers day gift with the assistance of their grandma.

Great Day!
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:55 AM 06-18-2012
Boy Larry -- your beard sure has a lot of gray!

I had breakfast with my wife and youngest son. Same son took me to see Prometheus -- which I really enjoyed.

I followed this with some reading, a couple of fine cigars and some Cazadores Reposado.

Finished up the evening by grilling some steaks for me, my wife and my youngest son.

Great day :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:44 AM 06-18-2012
Spent the day re-arranging my "man "cave" and helped Kellie put a new door up in the garage.
[Reply]
Ciro 10:39 AM 06-18-2012
My weekend was spent watching Beach Soccer at Seaside Island. Loved being with my kids and just relaxing on the beach, but hated that there is no smoking on the beaches so could not enjoy a stick yesterday. Will need to make up for it today
[Reply]
Remo 10:59 AM 06-18-2012
Wife made me breakfast, kids took a nap and I smoked a Casa Fuente out by the pool, kids woke up and went swimming, then BBQ'd a nice steak!!! Great day :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 01:34 PM 06-18-2012
Had a BBQ at my house with my sisters, brother, mom and dad. Had a great time! Heres a pic we took with my dad. Lucky to have him around this year.
[Reply]
smitty81 01:56 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Had a BBQ at my house with my sisters, brother, mom and dad. Had a great time! Heres a pic we took with my dad. Lucky to have him around this year.
nice mohawk Kevin!
[Reply]
Ogre 03:13 PM 06-18-2012
Kevin, I didnt know you were a redhead!!!!
[Reply]
smitty81 03:15 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Kevin, I didnt know you were a redhead!!!!
:-):-)
[Reply]
shilala 03:15 PM 06-18-2012
I went to see my baby girl and hung out with her at the carnival. Made her ride on my motorcycle with me, too. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 03:21 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
nice mohawk Kevin!
That's my brother. I haven't had a Mohawk in two years. Might get one next week. I'm the ugly bastard on the left.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 03:49 PM 06-18-2012
I took my kids fishing on Saturday that wast gift to me.
[Reply]
area51 03:51 PM 06-18-2012
Hung around inside my tent, called my dad and talked to him a bit and just relaxed.
[Reply]
tsolomon 03:55 PM 06-18-2012
Had my parents over for BBQ pork and homemade ice cream. Cooked a pork shoulder on the Traeger which gave me time to enjoy a couple of cigars. The RA Extra was the best of the bunch. :-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 04:08 PM 06-18-2012
Went to church, cleaned the garage out (really needed it), watered the plants, smoked two racks of ribs, called my dad, had a few beers, smoked an old Dip #1, watched the last two hours of the US Open, called it a night. Not too shabby.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:13 PM 06-18-2012
Took It Easy, Watched Golf, Smoked Some Good Cigars, & Ate Some Awesome Food Cooked By My Wife!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
RGD. 05:32 PM 06-18-2012
Can't call my Dad anymore but did think about him a lot.

Since we are a family of bowlers - we went bowling for a few friendly games, my two daughters, wife, adopted dad and a friend who is a new daddy. By the third game though the competitive spirit came out - cause we are a family of bowlers. My oldest daughter started out strong with 5 in a row. I hung in there with 4 but opened in the 5th. She doubled spared but finished strong and I finished out with 6 in a row. So she threw a 237 and I a 255. I'm pretty sure she let me win.

Off to Chili's then and back home to watch a few movies.

A good day all around.

Ron
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up