Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Daily smoke
jledou 02:38 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
The docs are working on a pill/chart system to help with this problem.
I hear there's an app for that .... but until Apple puts the little robotic arm in the phone to force feed us our medication, there is no hope for us ...

Daily smoke for me is a cigar ... rarely the same day to day. There is a lot of good cigars out there not to smoke different things IMO ... of course this leads to stocking up and storage issues if you are looking for cheaper bundles ... or just pickup random singles from the B&M as much as you can.
[Reply]
pnoon 02:40 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
Frist man dont take these guys to heart. They miss their medications somtimes. The docs are working on a pill/chart system to help with this problem. this message is from Your favorite insane head shrink.

Secound i do not have a certain "daily smoke" i just pick one almost each day to smoke. i try to go with cigars that i have not tried.
Careful with your generalizatons. There are some members and posts whose advice is wise.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
G G 02:45 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Careful with your generalizatons. There are some members and posts whose advice is wise.
Posted via Mobile Device
Am I to assume you meant you?:-) J/K Peter, couldn't resist brother.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:48 PM 03-07-2012
Daily smoke? It changes, daily.
[Reply]
markem 02:50 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Daily smoke? It changes, daily.
:-) Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes variety takes a really big humidor. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 03:00 PM 03-07-2012
First, I see nothing wrong with this thread. The only 'old' threads that are generally useful to me are reviews. Otherwise, I'm always interested in current opinion. If all we did was search old threads, it would be a pretty dead forum. :-)

As far as the question, I'm with Tom. I seldom smoke the same cigar twice in one week. I like variety.
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:08 PM 03-07-2012
CC or NC,it's always something different.There has only been a couple times I have smoked the same cigar twice in one day.
[Reply]
Jefft72 03:18 PM 03-07-2012
I don't have a regular smoke yet and typically only smoke on weekends. Regular rotation smokes are LFD, Tatuaje, and Padron.
[Reply]
pnoon 03:36 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by G G:
Am I to assume you meant you?:-) J/K Peter, couldn't resist brother.
:-)

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
G G 03:46 PM 03-07-2012

Posted via Mobile Device
Awesome and sage.:-)
[Reply]
cigarsmoker2543 03:49 PM 03-07-2012
More snide comments less threads
[Reply]
cigarsmoker2543 03:52 PM 03-07-2012
Thank You Thank You ThankYou,

it's about time someone is on the right side of this Forum, you can only read so much from the past.
[Reply]
pnoon 03:53 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:
More snide comments less threads
Please explain what you mean by that.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
tengel78 03:58 PM 03-07-2012
I'm on a Maduro kick right now. I have been trying something different each time and I haven't picked a daily smoke so far since I am fairly new to cigars.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 03:58 PM 03-07-2012
Posted via Mobile Device
i didnot mean to affend anyone i was just tring to improve the mood. I am sorry if i upset anyone.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 03:58 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by markem:
:-) Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes variety takes a really big humidor. :-)

Daily smoke? Still too new to this to have a daily. I doubt that I will ever have a "daily" smoke. There are just too many out there be limited to the same "one". Don't even have a favorite right now. I do have a favorite of the moment which is basically what's in my hand at the time.
[Reply]
cigarsmoker2543 03:58 PM 03-07-2012
Thank U for covefring my back, I am new to this Forum, BUT I do have quite a bit to offer, so give me a break.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 03:59 PM 03-07-2012
If I ever found a "daily cigar" I think I'd give up the hobby. It wouldn't be any fun anymore. :-)
[Reply]
cigarsmoker2543 04:04 PM 03-07-2012
I'm in this room every day at it sounds like chippewastud79 is always mad at the world or just at new comers, let me know if I'm wrong
[Reply]
ArgusP2 04:13 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:
I'm in this room every day at it sounds like chippewastud79 is always mad at the world or just at new comers, let me know if I'm wrong
Dude! Would it make a difference if he was or not? There are enough off topic comments from different sources, that you as the original poster need to add to it?

Sorry for this but can we get back to every's "Daily smoke" whether you have them or not....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up