Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone tried a Diesel Stout?
thecatch83 09:04 AM 03-02-2012
Everyone swears by Diesel's.....but I just can't get into them. Simplistic and insipid are adjectives that come to mind. Be that as it may, I haven't tried the Stout!
[Reply]
irratebass 09:20 AM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I politely disagree :-)
Meaning????
[Reply]
oldforge 10:51 AM 03-02-2012
Cigar.com had them in one daily deal a couple of weeks ago--snagged ten of them.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:27 AM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by REV:
trade ya 2 shortys for a No.9 :-)
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Whoa! Now that's a trade........go for it! :-)
Meaning????
I would rather have 1 LPno.9 than 10 shorties. :-)

Personal preference, I know some of you love those shorties, they just don't do anything for me, unlike the DUHC.

I don't know enough about the Stout, but I will give it a try sometime. I don't really mess around with any previously available Diesels anymore, other than the DUHC. I liked all the Diesels at first, but as my palate has changed they are kind of boring to me.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:34 AM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I would rather have 1 LPno.9 than 10 shorties. :-)

Personal preference, I know some of you love those shorties, they just don't do anything for me, unlike the DUHC.

I don't know enough about the Stout, but I will give it a try sometime. I don't really mess around with any previously available Diesels anymore, other than the DUHC. I liked all the Diesels at first, but as my palate has changed they are kind of boring to me.
Ahhhh I gotcha now....you're just being snobby heh heh heh :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:37 AM 03-02-2012
Ahhhh I gotcha now....you're just being snobby heh heh heh :-)
Yah I guess snobby can be perceived as preferring quality over quantity :-)

I enjoy smaller RG sticks these days (being I am a lancero whore) it would take an amazing cigar to make me smoke a 60rg!
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 01:49 PM 03-02-2012
Shane's palate has leveled up significantly thanks to his recent dark side acquisitions.
:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:50 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
Shane's palate has leveled up significantly thanks to his recent dark side acquisitions.
I am learning from one of the pickiest BOTL to ever walk the earth! :-)

Smoke what YOU like though!
[Reply]
thecatch83 05:44 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
No more Acid blondies?
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:20 PM 03-02-2012
I'm a big fan of the Unholy Cocktail...didn't care for the Shorty or the Unlimited. They are milking a good cigar dry!! :-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:21 PM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I'm a big fan of the Unholy Cocktail...didn't care the the Shorty or the Unlimited. They are milking a good cigar dry!! :-)
Agreed Mac...kind of sounds like the limited edition cigar industry as of late!
[Reply]
maninblack 06:27 PM 03-02-2012
Yep I agree. Leave the line alone and just make the UHC's.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up