Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>New (Snork) Emoticon
ApexAZ 09:43 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
I expel about half, inhale the rest then exhale through the nose and mouth.
Inhale into lungs?
[Reply]
Subvet642 09:46 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
Inhale into lungs?
Yes, of course, where else would it go? :-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:48 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Yes, of course, where else would it go? :-)
I blow smoke out through my nose quite a bit, but never inhale. When I used to smoke cigs, I could have easily inhaled a cigar, but not anymore. It's way too painful.

I just wasn't sure if snork was synonymous with retrohale, or if inhaling was a requirement that distinguished the two.
[Reply]
Subvet642 09:52 AM 03-01-2012
I blow smoke out through my nose quite a bit, but never inhale. When I used to smoke cigs, I could have easily inhaled a cigar, but not anymore. It's way too painful.

I just wasn't sure if snork was synonymous with retrohale, or if inhaling was a requirement that distinguished the two.
I've been smoking cigarettes since I was about 13, that was '76, so inhaling some is easy.
[Reply]
Mister Moo 10:17 AM 03-01-2012
I blow smoke out through my nose quite a bit, but never inhale.

I just wasn't sure if snork was synonymous with retrohale.
The snork (now with an emoticon) is mouth, sinuses and out the nose. No inhale. Inhale bad. Snork good. See definition, UrbanDictionary.com:

snork
-v (snork) Mod. english; 21st century Amer. slang, origin pipe and cigar forum(s)

1. the process of removing recreational pipe or cigar smoke from the mouth through the sinuses and out the nostrils, bypassing the lungs, thereby saturating smell receptors and maximizing taste value while preserving total lung capacity (TLC).

Taste isn't all in your mouth; try a snork to recognize the full taste of cigar or pipe smoke.

[Reply]
irratebass 11:46 AM 03-01-2012

I don't inhale.
[Reply]
RCS44 09:02 AM 03-02-2012
Nice :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up