:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
smitty81 12:06 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Well........................

If I would have posted asking who likes Gurkha cigars, 90% of the ppl would have said they are trash.

I would be far less apt to spend the money and try them.

I know everyone likes something different but if most like them or say they are worth trying, then it may be worth spending the money to try them.

I do get something out of this.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:18 PM 02-28-2012
I liked most of them.

But, try them a let us know what you think.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:20 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
Well........................

If I would have posted asking who likes Gurkha cigars, 90% of the ppl would have said they are trash.

I would be far less apt to spend the money and try them.

I know everyone likes something different but if most like them or say they are worth trying, then it may be worth spending the money to try them.

I do get something out of this.
You can't go off that. Well I can't go off that. I have had cigars other like or get talked about a lot.. and just were bad to me.

Then I have had others where I liked them and the whole board was against them. It just depends way to much on your taste.

You can see who enjoyed smoking them.. Maybe that was a better question to ask.. Instead of are these good.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 01:39 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by Islayphile:
I've never had an AB that I liked enough to buy again
+1
[Reply]
Islayphile 01:54 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
You can't go off that. Well I can't go off that. I have had cigars other like or get talked about a lot.. and just were bad to me.

Then I have had others where I liked them and the whole board was against them. It just depends way to much on your taste.

+1

Looking at the Best, Worst, GoTo thread, I see 4 different guys "Worst" that are among my all time favorites
[Reply]
turboaf 01:58 PM 02-28-2012
Josh I like the overtures they they are a good medium body smoke. I usually have them after a meal, little heavy for me on an empty stomach.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:33 PM 02-28-2012
I've always thought most ABs are pretty decent, although I've found most are pretty one-dimensional. The Tempus maduro is probably my favorite.

Only way to find out it to try some!
[Reply]
Big Maduro 10:41 PM 02-28-2012
I know this is kind of late. I recieved a Tempus in a trade and loved it.
[Reply]
SMITTY66 10:47 PM 02-28-2012
The tempus and prensado are two of my favorite smokes..I would definitely try them, you will be glad you did!
[Reply]
shopkins82 09:49 AM 02-29-2012
On the cheaper side of AB I liked The Spirit of Cuba Habano... great mild stick for around $3, if not the most interesting ever. The Robusto lasted me around 30 min during a lunch break a couple of weeks back. The Corojo and Natural are on my list to try if I come across them locally.
[Reply]
the jiggler 10:03 AM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by Islayphile:
On paper, I should LOVE the Tempus and I don't care for it at all
+1
[Reply]
Enphrared 11:56 AM 02-29-2012
I had a Tempus Medius a few weeks ago. Very enjoyable smoke. Nice burn, not a very complex smoke imo, but very tasty. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up