Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>I had a Tat Black last night...
Sherlockholms 11:05 PM 09-15-2011
I had one of these in my humidor and lit it up today, Very nice smoke!
[Reply]
Beagleone 11:28 AM 09-16-2011
Always a tasty treat!
[Reply]
neoflex 11:34 AM 09-16-2011
Which release did you have? I am loving the PLs right now. I joked with Pete at a recent event that I was a cheerleader for these things. I told him he will need to get me Pom Poms soon.:-) I am down to one lonely original release but I think the Petite Lanceros are the closest to that original release yet. So Good! When they were first released as the pre-release a friend let me have one and the second I finished smoking it I was chasing the dragon and tried to get my hands on as many as possible even trading my Pork Tenderloins for some. Now that they are a regular production stick I am a happy camper.:-)
[Reply]
EricF 02:51 PM 09-16-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Which release did you have? I am loving the PLs right now. I joked with Pete at a recent event that I was a cheerleader for these things. I told him he will need to get me Pom Poms soon.:-) I am down to one lonely original release but I think the Petite Lanceros are the closest to that original release yet. So Good! When they were first released as the pre-release a friend let me have one and the second I finished smoking it I was chasing the dragon and tried to get my hands on as many as possible even trading my Pork Tenderloins for some. Now that they are a regular production stick I am a happy camper.:-)
I agree 100% Love me some Tat Blacks!!!!
[Reply]
cigarlvr 05:24 AM 09-17-2011
Wasnt he also coming out with another size as a regular production Black Label
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up