Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Holy Kidney Stone Batman!!!
Angry_Pirate 10:51 PM 02-15-2012
Thanks Jeff!! That's the same procedure I had done today so far so good just hope they come out!!
[Reply]
MrClean 11:46 PM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate:
Thanks Jeff!! That's the same procedure I had done today so far so good just hope they come out!!
My wife's did and she didn't notice it, apparently they are broken down to a microscopic size. I know for men it's different, but here's hoping they go bye-bye and you don't notice. Until then, enjoy a few smokes brother.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 02:00 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by MrClean:
Glad to hear it went well J.T.
My wife had a bout with them and she had a procedure done to break them up with high frequency sound waves, can't remember what they called it.
Its called a high frequency breaker upper-oscopy i believe. That's the technical term for it.:-)
[Reply]
James In NC 07:18 AM 02-16-2012
Have had two and passed both. Have completely cut out soda's (Dr said that was a leading cause) and increased the amount of water I drink daily. This is one time when we can say "We feel your pain, bro" and mean it!

Speedy recovery!
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:10 AM 02-16-2012
Fun little boogers aren't they. Haven't had one for 5 years. Knock on wood I am done for a while.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 03:22 PM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by James In NC:
Have had two and passed both. Have completely cut out soda's (Dr said that was a leading cause) and increased the amount of water I drink daily. This is one time when we can say "We feel your pain, bro" and mean it!

Speedy recovery!
I always heard soda was a big cause of them also. I stopped drinking soda about 5 years ago but I am sure the damage had been done. I switched to mainly water and would drink an energy drink to give me the caffine I needed. Now its just coffee and water but I wonder how much the caffiene can have to do with causing kidney stones. Thanks for the support and feedback guys!!!
[Reply]
ysr_racer 09:47 PM 02-16-2012
This little bastard almost killed me

[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 10:18 PM 02-16-2012
Wow that's pretty good size Brad!!
[Reply]
irratebass 03:36 AM 02-17-2012
Glad all went well J.T. :-) Nice present from the wifey too
[Reply]
longknocker 04:02 AM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate:
Home from the procedure all went well ,feel good or that could just be the drugs :-) Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. My wife got me the Star Wars Blu ray set to pass the time until I go back to work. I don't know if she got it for my entertainment or to keep me from driving her crazy :-) Thank god for her being with me to help out!
Great News! :-)
[Reply]
celtic250 07:09 PM 02-20-2012
Funny thing I stumbled upon this post today because I just got back from the ER with my first kidney stone (4mm). All I have to say is **** that is the most painful thing I have ever been through in my life. I was given some drugs and told to try and pass it on my own. This is going to be a blast :-) Looks like I won't be making it to class this week.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up